剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表
Copy. He's in the car.
我们已经问出想要的东西了 得手了 但你就是忍♥不住
We had what we needed. We had it, but you couldn't let it sit.
我就是说...早告诉你了 让熊谷上证人席
That's what I said-- I told you. Just get Kumagai up there,
让他确认死亡时间和原因
and get him to establish the time and cause of death
以及婴儿的父亲是谁
and the paternity of the baby.
但你非要画蛇添足
But you couldn't just leave it there.
而现在我们的验尸官成了一个愤愤不平
And now we have an ME that comes across as an aggrieved,
怀恨在心的“不满者” - 这是重要证词
grudge-bearing "dis-grunt." - It was important testimony.
大家熟识 敬爱的鲁斯蒂萨比奇 不会犯下此案
The Rusty Sabich that everyone knows and loves wouldn't have done this,
所以我们必须把握一切机会
so we have to establish wherever and whenever possible
推♥翻♥那个鲁斯蒂萨比奇的人设
that at some point he stopped being that Rusty Sabich.
这是大获全胜
It was a net win.
我觉得今天是一败涂地
I'm gonna call this a net fucking loss.
本案只有间接证据 要定罪得靠细枝末节
It's a circumstantial case that's gonna be built on bits and pieces,
逐渐达成目的
the tiniest and smallest of increments.
熊谷只是第一步
Kumagai is just the first piece.
鲁斯蒂萨比奇情绪不稳定是另一步
Rusty Sabich was unhinged, other.
卡罗琳指甲下面的皮肤 在最初的报告里没有
The skin under Carolyn's fingernail wasn't in the initial report.
法医进度滞后
FSC is backlogged.
熊谷在那部分分♥析♥上的动作慢了些
Kumagai just took a little longer with that part of the analysis.
法医病理学家 他应该会更难对付
The forensic pathologist, he figures to be a lot tougher.
杰里米巴克
Jeremy Buck.
他可能是最棒的 总是我最先找的人 也是你最先找的 鲁斯蒂
He's probably the best. He was always my go-to. Yours too, Rusty.
他做事既准确又详细
He's as precise as he is graphic,
所以我们认为你们俩 最好都不要看那些照片
so we think it's best if neither of you actually look at the photographs.
表现得直接 中立 麻木即可 明白吗
Just straight forward, neutral, numb. Okay?
我们能谈谈肢体语言吗
Can we talk about body language for a sec?
怎么了
What about it?
这个嘛 我们不喜欢你今天的表现
Well, we didn't love what we saw today.
你们俩必须看起来在同舟共济
You guys need to look together.
陪审团会从你身上找线索
The jury's going to be taking cues from you,
他们必须随时都能看到 “我爱他 我相信他”
and they need to see "I love him. I believe in him" at every turn.
如果媒体像今天那样蜂拥而上
And if the media, they swarm again like they did today,
鲁斯蒂 你也许可以搂着芭芭拉来保护她
maybe, Rusty, you could put your arm around Barbara and shield her.
芭芭拉
Barbara?
那么...
So...
我们希望陪审团相信他是我的护花使者
we want the jury to believe that he's my protector.
对 可以这么说 在那种情况下
Yeah, in a sense. In that situation.
雷蒙德 我...
Raymond, I...
不能说自己了解你的工作
can't claim to know your job,
但我觉得侮辱陪审团的智商
but I think insulting the jury's intelligence
不是最佳方案
is not the best path.
他们可能会在我脸上看到的表情是惊讶
What they're likely to see on my face is going to be shock.
我丈夫因一起可怕的谋杀案受审
My husband's on trial for a gruesome murder.
我除了惊讶还能有什么表情呢
How could I be anything else but fucking shocked?
审判往往是由叙事左右的
Trials often come down to storytelling.
故事讲得好的一方会赢
Best version wins.
你也是我们这个故事的一部分
And you are part of our story here,
你的愤怒无济于事
and your fury isn't going to carry the day.
我待在法庭上已经很难了
It is very difficult for me to be in that room,
不得不见证所有那些将要说出的话
to have to bear witness to all the things that are gonna be said,
那些要分♥析♥的照片
all the images depicted.
我光是能出席...
That I am there at all...
就是在对陪审团说我相信丈夫是无辜的
that tells the jury that I believe in my husband's innocence.
我必须是可信的
I need to be credible.
但我要可信 就必须真实
But for me to be credible, I need to be truthful.
所以我会在法庭上做真实的自己
And that is what I will be in that room.
我会让大家看到真实的一面
I will let them see my truth.
即我很害怕 我...
That I am horrified, that I am...
感到厌恶
sickened,
我对这种邪恶深恶痛绝
that I am repulsed by such depravity,
我孩子的父亲竟然是这种恶行的嫌疑人
that I am offended by the mere notion that the father of my children could be...
令我感到备受冒犯
responsible for such depravity.
现在是我一生中最黑暗的时刻
This is the darkest hour of my fucking life.
我不会装出任何其他情绪来
I will not pretend otherwise.
不会为了你们俩 也不会为了陪审团
Not for you two. Not for that jury.
我们在她右手指甲下面找到了皮肤细胞
We found skin cells under the fingernails of her right hand,
DNA和被告的相匹配
a DNA match for the defendant.
我们还在死者的脸上和
We also found traces of saliva on the victim's face
她穿的衬衫领子上发现了唾液痕迹
and on the collar of the shirt she had been wearing.
DNA和被告的相匹配
DNA match for the defendant.
奇怪的是 我们在捆绑尸体的绳子上 没有发现任何人的DNA
Curiously, we found no DNA whatsoever on the rope used to bind the body.
你为什么说“奇怪的是”
Why do you say "curiously"?
可谓一丝不苟
It was fastidious.
(芝加哥人♥民♥诉鲁扎特萨比奇)
凶手很小心 没有留下任何证据
The perpetrator was careful not to leave any evidence.
很不寻常的是 现场如此血腥 凌乱
It's rare to find a scene so bloody and messy,
却几乎找不到证据
yet so sterile from an evidentiary standpoint.
你由此得出的结论呢
What does that tell you?
有人费尽心机清理现场 掩盖证据
That great pains were taken to clean up, to cover up.
根据你当法医近20年的经验
Based on your nearly 20 years as a forensic pathologist,
依你看 罪案是如何发生的
what is your opinion about what happened?
我认为此案是临时暴怒而起了杀心
My opinion is we had a sudden act of murderous rage--
没有事先计划
unplanned--
然后是一丝不苟
followed by a very meticulous,
有条不紊地在她死后将她绑起来
methodical, postmortem act of tying her up.
我问完了 谢谢
That's all I have. Thank you.
你之前见过被捆成这样的尸体吗
Have you ever seen a body tied up like this before?
见过 几年前我处理过一起凶杀案
I had a homicide case several years ago where the body was bound up
尸体被捆绑的方式与此非常相似
in an eerily similar fashion, yes.
那起凶杀案的县检察官是谁
And who was the district attorney in charge of prosecuting that homicide?
有两位 卡罗琳波尔希默斯和鲁斯蒂萨比奇
There were two, Carolyn Polhemus and Rusty Sabich.
那个案子中的凶手叫利亚姆雷诺兹
And the killer in that case, his name is Liam Reynolds.
他被定罪了 - 正确
He was convicted. - Correct.
给他定罪的检察官
Convicted by the prosecutors
是卡罗琳波尔希默斯和鲁斯蒂萨比奇 - 正确
Carolyn Polhemus and Rusty Sabich. - Correct.
在卡罗琳波尔希默斯 和鲁斯蒂萨比奇给他定罪时
And upon being convicted by Carolyn Polhemus and Rusty Sabich,
他威胁说要报复他们
he threatened to get even with them.
你知道此事吗 - 知道
Are you aware of this? - I am.
我不是报复这门学问的专家 但我怀疑
Now, I am no expert on the science of getting even, but I suspect
杀一个 嫁祸给另一个... - 反对
killing one while framing the other... - Objection.
会是非常... - 反对有效 现在就到我这儿讲
...would be very-- - Sustained. Bring it up here right now.
我们讨论过此事
We discussed this.
本办公室从未真正调查过雷诺兹先生
This office never really investigated Mr. Reynolds--
据我所知 他们也从没调查过我
They never investigated me, far as I know.
他们没有责任调查每一个人
Their burden isn't to investigate everyone.
他们没有责任证明一个否定的事实 - 他曾公开威胁
They have no duty to prove a negative. - He made a public threat
卡罗琳和鲁斯蒂 - 是 他做出了威胁
to Carolyn and Rusty. - Yes, he made a threat...
我认为陪审团知情很重要 - 是空洞的威胁
I thought it important the jury know. - ...an empty one.
我为什么不该... - 你不得利用此威胁
Why I should not have this... - One you will not be milking.
叫人把它记录下来
...entered into the record.
给我点具体的理由 我就允许你追查
Give me something tangible and I'll let you explore it.
否则不许乱来 回去吧
Otherwise, none of your nonsense. Now step back.
巴克先生 你知道我的委托人和死者
Mr. Buck, you've been made aware that my client and the deceased
有过亲密的情侣关系 - 是的
were romantically intimate. - Yes.
你说“她的指甲下发现皮肤”
And when you say, "skin was found under her fingernails,"
你指的是皮肤碎片
do you mean actual skin, as in pieces of skin,
从他身上抓下来的那种吗
like he'd been scratched?
不 不是肉眼可见的皮肤 是细胞
No, not visible pieces of skin. Cells.
如果我这样抓自己的脸
If I scratched my face like this,
我会在指甲下面发现皮肤细胞吗
one might find skin cells under my nails?
有可能会
It's possible.
所以如果鲁斯蒂萨比奇 亲吻卡罗琳波尔希默斯 亲吻时
So, if Rusty Sabich kissed Carolyn Polhemus, and while kissing,
卡罗琳碰巧用指甲 划过他的脖子或他的后背
Carolyn happened to run her fingernails along his neck or on his back,
会不会导致她身上出现他唾液的痕迹
could that not account for the traces of his saliva found on her
指甲下有他的DNA 有这个可能吗
and the DNA found under her fingernails? Is that not possible?
我觉得有
I suppose.
所以你说DNA表明他杀了她
So the DNA you say suggests he killed her,
完全也可以表明他吻过她
it could just as easily say and suggest he kissed her.
你明白两者的区别吧
You do get the distinction?
这些得扔掉了
You gotta go.
剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表