剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表
Her ex. - ...and they are wounded by it...
认识吗 - 不认识
You ever meet him? - No.
一起破碎 - 是个怪胎
...and broken with it. - Fucking weirdo.
这些只是话语
These are just words.
他有不在场证明
He has an alibi.
卡罗琳波尔希默斯有血有肉 - 他旁边的小孩是谁
Carolyn Polhemus was flesh and blood... - Who's the kid next to him?
是被亲人所爱的女儿 - 她儿子
...beloved daughter... - Her son.
母亲 公仆
...mother, public servant.
你不知道
You didn't know?
言语无法表达我们的损失
Words cannot convey the loss
也无法减轻我们的悲痛
or ease our grief.
我们告诉自己 我们将她永远留在心中和脑海里
We tell ourselves we keep her in our hearts and our minds.
抱歉 雷蒙德 我得... - 好
Sorry, Raymond, I'm just gonna-- - Yeah.
她不会归尘
Ash would not be just ash.
也不会归土
Her dust will not be just dust.
她会永存我们心中
Her memory will fill us.
感觉很奇怪啊 她从来没说过自己有个孩子
It just seems strange that she would never mention that she had a kid.
抚养权归前任
And the ex has custody?
我猜是 是的
I'm assuming he does. Yeah.
听着 请务必告诉我说我们有线索了
Listen, please tell me that we have some kind of a lead on this,
而不是完全摸不着头脑
and that we are not absolutely out to fucking sea.
我有个猜想
I have an idea.
好 - 邦尼戴维斯
Okay. - Bunny Davis.
雷诺兹 他已被我们判定有罪了
Reynolds? We convicted that guy.
对 但那案子是我和卡罗琳一起办的
Yeah, but Carolyn and I worked that case together.
你是说我们把一个无辜的人送进监狱
So you're saying that we put an innocent man behind bars
却让真正的凶手杀害了我们的一名检察官
only to have the real killer kill one of our prosecutors?
太好了 这下我连任稳了
Great. That'll get me fucking reelected.
两个受害者被捆绑的方式一模一样
The two of them were tied up in exactly the same way.
你真的认为两个案子有关联
Do you really think there's a connection?
是你问我们是否摸不着头脑的
You asked if we were out at sea.
爸爸
Dad?
你怎么在家
How come you're home?
我刚参加了卡罗琳的追悼会
I was at Carolyn's memorial.
你想投球吗
You wanna try some?
来吧 看看你的曲线球 来
Come on. Let's see the curveball. Come on.
给我看看曲线球
Show me the curveball.
再来 再来一次
Again. Let's see it again.
(验尸报告 卡罗琳波尔希默斯)
头部钝器伤 这是官方的死因
Blunt force trauma to the head. That's the official cause of death.
看看报告吧 我发过去了
Read the report. I sent it over.
看过了 没有化验 病理 毒理学报告 不是很彻底
I did. There's no chemistry, pathology, toxicology. Wasn't very thorough.
天啊 你去死吧
Wow. Go fuck yourself.
我是一名医生
I am a medical doctor,
你在这个房♥间里得尊重我
and you will give me your respect while you're in this room.
伤口都不像是捅刺造成的
No wounds that would imply that she was stabbed.
对 她没被捅刺 - 也没有性侵迹象
No, she wasn't stabbed. - And no signs of sexual assault.
对 如果你读完了报告就会知道这一点
No, and you'd know that if you'd read the report all the way through.
老天 你们这些人真该死
I swear to God, you fucking people.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说 “你们” “这些人” “该死”
I said "you," and I said "fucking," and I said "people."
我要去把午餐吃完 所以...
I need to go finish my lunch, so...
很高兴见到你 萨比奇 好好欣赏这里的景象吧
It was great seeing ya, Sabich. Enjoy the sights.
利亚姆雷诺兹一直在监视邦尼戴维斯
Liam Reynolds has been watching Bunny Davis.
他知道一包12美元的海♥洛♥因♥ 能让他得到任何想要的东西
He knows that a $12 baggie of heroin can get him anything he wants,
所以他把她骗进自己的汽车旅馆房♥间
so he tricks her into his motel room.
在那一周里 他不停地给她嗑药
And over the course of that week, he keeps her high.
药效强到她三次生命垂危 他不得不用纳洛酮
So high that he has to give her Narcan on three different occasions
来复活她
to revive her.
邦尼戴维斯在雷诺兹身边时死了三次
Bunny Davis dies three times while she's with Reynolds.
他复活了她三次
And he revives her three times.
她被药迷得太昏 无力抵抗 但还没昏到没有感觉
She's too drugged to resist, but not so drugged she can't feel it.
当他的药用光
And when he runs out of drugs
无法再镇住她时 他就捆住了她的手脚 长达三天
and can no longer sedate her, he hog-ties her for three days.
整整三天 一根绳子缚着她的脖子 拉着她 勒着她
Three days with a rope around your neck, pulling you, choking you.
邦尼戴维斯是某人的女儿
Bunny Davis was a daughter...
某人的姐姐
a sister...
某人的朋友
a friend.
邦尼戴维斯26岁时
Bunny Davis was 26 years old
被捆住手脚 和一个恶魔共处一个肮脏的汽车旅馆
when she found herself hog-tied in a dirty motel with a monster,
她不断祈祷 恳求
and she is praying-- pleading--
希望这个人能放她走
that this is the kind of man who will just let her go.
但是没有
But no.
这个人 也就是利亚姆雷诺兹 做出了这种行径
This man, Liam Reynolds, is the kind of man who does this...
还有这个
and this...
以及这个
and this.
你记得邦尼戴维斯吗
You remember Bunny Davis?
记得
Yeah.
卡罗琳被捆的方式和她的类似
Carolyn was tied up in a similar way.
好吧 你认为有关联
All right. Well, you think there's a connection?
显然鲁斯蒂认为有
Apparently, Rusty thinks there's one.
好 可是利亚姆雷诺兹在蹲监狱
Yeah, but Liam Reynolds is in prison.
是 - 好
Yeah. - All right.
反正不是我们的案子
Well, you know, it's not our case.
现在还不是
Not yet.
(伊利诺斯州惩教署)
我觉得他不是凶手
I don't think this is our guy.
他完全有可能
It's totally plausible
找外面的人动手
that he could have gotten someone on the outside to do it.
不太可能
That's a stretch.
手法不同 另一个受害者是心脏被刺
Different MO. The other victim was stabbed in the heart.
卡罗琳是被棍棒打死的
Carolyn was bludgeoned.
顺便一提 凶器是捅火棍
It was a fire poker, by the way.
是吗
Really?
是 她有一整套熟铁壁炉用具
Yeah, she had a whole wrought-iron fireplace set.
捅火棍不见了
Poker's missing.
能和伤口吻合
It would match the wounds.
是吗 - 你们可以进去了
Really? - You're good.
所以我认为是即兴作案 而不是有计划的
Makes me think it just happened. It wasn't planned.
即兴作案 手法一丝不苟啊
It just happened? It was meticulous.
不 她只是被捆得很仔细
No, she was tied up meticulous.
谋杀则不是
Not so much the murder.
听起来像是我会做的事
Sounds like something I'd do.
听起来像是我喜欢的事
Sounds like something I'd enjoy.
所以我是嫌疑人
So, am I a suspect?
我倒是想
I mean, hope so.
这里太无聊了
It's pretty fucking boring around here.
我能重回法庭 穿上西装 打上领带吗
Will I get to go back to court, put on a tie, dress up?
怎么 你们想揭示真♥相♥
What, are you looking for some kind of revelation?
滚吧
Fuck off.
她只在乎能定几个人的罪 我就是其中之一
She was about notches on her belt, which I was one.
所以如果想从我这里得到证词 那我的证词是:“好耶”
So, if you want a statement from me, I got a statement for you. "Yippee."
不对 这个更好
Or no, here's a better one.
我有更好的证词:“一报还一报”
Here's a better one from me. "What goes around comes around."
你说完了吗
Are you done?
我很乐意打烂她的头骨
I'd gladly crater her skull.
你心思缜密 对吧
You're a thoughtful guy, yeah?
好 我们就来讨论一下
Okay. So, let's just say, for the sake of argument--
为了你 不是我
yours, not mine--
你是个心思缜密的人 被判终身监禁
you're a thoughtful guy serving a life sentence.
顺便一提 不是卡罗琳判的
Not Carolyn's doing, by the way.
如果你有任何线索
And that if you had any information at all,
我觉得你会发现这种信息对你有利
I think you might find it advantageous
毕竟坐在你对面的是副检察长
that you're sitting across from the chief deputy prosecutor.
你想怎么做
What do you wanna do?
继续之前的行为吗
You wanna go keep doing whatever it is that you're doing around here?
我问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
你真的认为
Do you actually think
你这位备受尊敬的同事之死和我有关
that I had something to do with the death of your revered colleague?
我认为你会对邦尼和她的死
I think that you would be intrigued
之间的共同点很感兴趣
by the commonalities between Bunny and her.
如果你有任何值得分享的信息
剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表