妳可以放心告诉我他的事
You know you can tell me about him.
你只要知道我在认识你之前 从没感到和别人那麽亲密过
All you need to know is that I've never felt that close to anyone until I met you.
他们在虚张声势
They were bluffing.
妳不在意是谁干的?
You're not worried about who it was?
不在意
No.
妳妈对阿杰说的事
What your mum said about Jay.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
我无法接受
I can't deal
阿杰比我更受妳需要
with the idea of you needing him more than you need me.
就算他真的跟阿斯顿神似 也仅止于外表而已
Even if he does look like Aston, that's where it ends.
他们俩完全不一样
He's nothing like him.
他不残忍♥,他不需要佔有我
He's not cruel. He doesn't need to possess me.
阿斯顿对妳做了什麽?
What did Aston do to you?
他过世的那晚发生了什麽事?
What happened the night that he died?
我终于拒绝了他
I finally said no to him.
他爬上我的床
He came into my bed.
我拒绝了,然后...
I said no, and...
他就自杀了
he destroyed himself.
别这样,住手
Stop. Stop it.
我不要同情
I don't want pity.
伤害我
Hurt me.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来如何?
How does it look?
就是伴娘礼服
Like a bridesmaid's dress.
正是
Smashed it.
怎麽了?
What's wrong?
我不知道还能跟谁谈这件事
I don't really know who else to talk to about this.
什麽事?
What is it?
是爸的事
It's Dad.
他好像外遇了
I think he's having an affair.
我传了好几封简讯 天啊,听起来好蠢
Uh, I've been sending these texts.
不过我是想逼他做个了断
God, it sounds so stupid, but I was trying to get him to end it.
但我不得不收手
I had to stop.
我们在派对谈过后
After we spoke at the party, I couldn't be the one to fuck up my parents' marriage.
我不想搞砸爸妈的婚姻
妳怎麽确定有那回事?
How can you be sure?
我找到一个东西
I found something.
妳看
Look.
在哪找到的?
Where did you find it?
他那时刚从布鲁塞尔回来
he'd just come back from Brussels.
我穿他的外套去买♥♥东西
I... I wore his coat to go to the shop.
这就在口袋裡
It was in the pocket.
真的很有病
It... it... it's seriously fucked up.
他到底去那干嘛?不可能只是出差
Like, what was he doing over there? It can't have just been a work trip.
是我
It was me.
这是我的笔迹
The handwriting. It's mine.
很遗憾妳觉得这有病
I'm sorry if you think that's fucked up, but it's me. It's...
不过其实是我...
我得把事情写下来才能消化
I... I write things down so I can process them.
我没有其他办法
I don't know how else to.
但为什麽会在爸手上?
B... but why did Dad have it?
他在哈特利找到的
He found it at Hartley, and
他说会先保管,有机会再还我
he said he'd look after it until he could get it back to me.
我一直很怕他看了,现在妳也看过了
I've been paralyzed by the idea that he'd read it, and now you have too.
真的对不起
I... I'm so sorry.
我以为...
I thought...
希望妳明白,妳所发现的
I hope you understand that what you've discovered,
并不会改变我对阿杰的爱
it doesn't change my love for Jay.
妳不需要多做解释
Please, you have nothing to explain.
我觉得好丢脸
I feel so embarrassed.
妳一点都不丢脸
Don't be. Fucking hell.
真是的
谢谢
Thank you.
我们去喝一杯吧?
Let's go get a drink. Yeah? - Yeah.
好
[both chuckle] - I need to get out of this sodding dress.
我得脱掉这件烂礼服
莎莉找到的
Sally had it.
传简讯的就是她
She was the one sending the messages.
所以她... -不
So... so does she-- - No.
她没发现
No, she doesn't.
你为何一定要拿走?
Why did you need to take it?
我明明就是你的人
I'm yours.
妳确定吗?
Are you?
每一页写的都是你
You're on every single page.
妳今天写了什麽?
What did you write for today?
妳好 -我很好,你好吗?
Hi. How are you? - Well. You?
我很好,谢谢妳愿意见我
Good. Thanks for seeing me.
不用客气,要过来喝杯咖啡吗?
Pleasure. Would you like to come through, have a coffee?
好 -很好
Yeah. - Great.
安娜不是个爱追忆过往的人
Anna's not a great one for reminiscing,
所以她在我之前的人生 我所知道的都残缺不全 这当然不成问题
so what I know about her life before me is full of gaps, which is fine, of course.
不过如果要写关于她的动人致词 就有点棘手了
But it does make writing a decent speech about her a bit tricky.
也是,所以你想听点八卦?
Right. So, you'd... you'd like some anecdotes?
算是吧
Something like that. - Mm.
她爱我吗?
Does she love me?
这个嘛...
Well, I...
这问题应该只有安娜能回答
I think that's something only Anna can answer.
我实在不该问妳
没错,不过...
- I shouldn't have asked. - No, you shouldn't, but...
阿杰,你听我说
Look, Jay...
安娜永远不会是个平凡人
Anna will never be ordinary.
但那大概就是你爱她的原因
I mean, that's probably why you love her, actually.
但那就表示...
But, uh, it... it... it means that...
那就表示你们的感情
it means that your relationship,
她对你的爱也永远都会不寻常
her love for you, will never be ordinary either.
我也不会怪你...
And I... I wouldn't blame you if you...
不怪你不能接受这种事
if you decide that you can't deal with that.
如果是这样,你还是能转身离开
And if so, you can still walk away.
但...
But, no... but... but... but if you're going to be with Anna,
如果你要和安娜在一起
如果你要娶她
going to marry her,
那你信我一句
then trust me,
别去翻看她不想要你看的地方
don't go looking where she tells you not to.
♪ Believer ♪
♪ Took me over like a fever ♪
♪ Caught you hiding In the smoke, smoke, smoke ♪
♪ Like a meteor, I'll glow, glow, glow ♪
♪ Oooh ♪
- ♪ Lay your red hand on me, baby... ♪
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ Oo-ooh ♪
♪ As I go... ♪
♪ Into the sea ♪
♪ Out of the fire ♪
♪ All that burning ♪
♪ Into the sea ♪
♪ Out of the fire... ♪
♪ All that burning ♪
♪ Into the sea ♪
♪ Out of the fire ♪
♪ All that burning... ♪
♪ Into the sea ♪
♪ Out of the fire ♪
♪ All that burning ♪
♪ What you gonna do? What you gonna do? What you gonna do? What you gonna do? ♪
♪ What you gonna do? ♪
♪ What you gonna do When you get to the water? ♪
♪ Well, I'll release her ♪
♪ From the bindings of her teachers ♪
♪ What they're hiding there Is broke, broke, broke ♪
-♪ Like... ♪
妳今晚有什麽计画?
What are you up to tonight?
没有
Not much.
真的吗?
Really?
没什麽你需要知道的事
Nothing you need to know about.
这话是什麽意思?
What does that mean?
我在开玩笑
I'm joking.
怎麽了?
What's wrong?
抱歉,
Sorry.
没什麽,我没事
It's nothing. I'm fine.
妳对我重要无比,安娜
You're everything to me, Anna.
我在认识妳之前从没爱过任何人
I've never loved anyone before you.
我想要妳知道这一点
I want you to know that.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好好享受告别单身派对 如果他们手下留情的话
Enjoy your stag. If they let you.
帮准新郎上烈酒囉
Oh, here he is. Shots for the lucky man!
好耶 -好,来喝吧
Yes! - Yeah, let's go.