《禁忌痴恋》
妈 -儿子啊
Mum. - Hi, darling.
妳知道爸今晚在哪吗?
Do you know where Dad is tonight?
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
阿杰,没事吧?
Jay, darling?
怎麽了?
What's wrong?
阿杰?阿杰
Jay? Jay.
阿杰!
Jay.- Jay!
不要啊阿杰
Oh no. Jay!
我去找人帮忙
I'm going to get someone.
那是令郎的未婚妻?
And that's your son's fiancée?
妈,别这样
Please, Mum.
不要,拜託
No. Come on, stop. Stop.
别撞了!
Stop!
妈,拜託妳别撞了
Please, Mum. Stop! Stop! -
别撞了
Stop! Oh my God!
爸
Dad.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
你怎麽对得起我们?
What have you done to us?
你到底是在干什麽? -莎莉,别说了
What the fuck have you done? - Sally, stop.
别说了
Stop.
妳先出去
Leave us.
英格丽
Ingrid.
他打给我
He called me.
他有打给我,就在出事前
He called me, just before.
他一定是对即将发现的事心裡有数
He must have known what he was about to find.
我真的很歉疚
I am so sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥一点都没有
No, you're fucking not.
你以为你们那是什麽?
What did you think it was?
某种爱情吗?
Some kind of love?
事关我们的儿子耶
It's our son!
看看你是怎麽剥夺他的
Look what you took from him.
还有我!
And from me!
你把我儿子夺走了!
You have taken him from me!
英格丽,不要!别撞了
Ingrid! No, no, no, no! Stop!
拜託妳别撞了
Please, stop. Stop.
你害我没了儿子!
You have taken my son!
你知道自己迷上她的时候
When you knew you were lost to her...
就应该要自杀才对
you should have killed yourself.
我大可以送走你以后继续过日子
I could have buried you and lived.
你儿子一辈子事事彷效你,但...
Your son spent his life trying to... to emulate you, when...
但他最大的优点 却是在于他和你的彻底不同
when his greatest quality was being absolutely nothing like you at all.
不过今天姑且让你和我们同坐
But you will sit with us today.
谢谢大家,我有几句话想说
Thank you, everyone. A few words.
死亡没有什麽
Death is nothing at all
无关紧要
It does not count
我只是熘去了隔壁房♥间
I have only slipped away Into the next room
凡事如常
Nothing has happened
一如往昔
Everything remains exactly as it was
我还是我,你还是你
I am I, and you are you
我们过去的欢乐时光如故,未曾改变
And the old life that we lived So fondly together is untouched, unchanged
我们对彼此的意义依旧
Whatever we were to each other That we are still
请节哀顺变
I'm so very sorry.
我也是过来人
I've been where you are right now.
在阿斯顿自杀的时候
When Aston took his life.
不是
No.
这是意外
It was an accident.
我儿子不是自杀
My son didn't kill himself.
这大概确实不太容易
Well, that's something, I suppose.
知道自己的孩子想寻死
To know that your child wanted to die,
是最难接受的部分
that's what's hardest.
我到现在都还无法放下
I've never gotten over it.
你当时在他身边吧?
You were with him, weren't you?
你亲眼目睹了?
You saw him?
安娜呢?
Where's Anna?
我不知道
I don't know.
她应该...
Surely
有留下字条之类的吧?
she left a note or something?
当然没有啦
Course she didn't.
这是她的一贯行径
This is what she does, I'm afraid.
什麽行径?
What?
逃之夭夭
Run away.
你在等她,对吧?
You're waiting for her, aren't you?
我看得出来我对你已无关紧要
I can see how completely irrelevant I've become to you.
这给了我无比动力
And I shall take considerable strength from that.
这是我们最后一次见面
This is the last time we'll ever see each other.
我明白
I understand.
可以快滚吗?
Just go, will you!
安娜
Anna.
我只希望妳能向我报一下平安
Just let me know that you're okay. That's all I'm asking.
我需要妳
I need you.
妳去哪了?
Where have you gone?
安娜!
Anna!
我和佩姬格拉罕有约
I've got an appointment with Peggy Graham.
她在五楼 -谢谢
She's on five. - Thanks.
我得先通报 -我自己上去找
I need to call-- - I'll find it.
佩姬,她在哪? -你不能擅自闯进来
Peggy. Where is she? - You can't just walk in.
安娜在哪? -你跑来做什麽?你疯了吗?
Where's Anna? - What are you doing here? Have you lost--
回答我!
Just tell me!
拜託
Please.
妳确定要这麽快就回去工作吗?
Are you sure you should be going in to work so soon?
公♥司♥一定能体谅妳还需要多点时间
They'd understand if you wanted a bit more time.
再多时间也没用
More time won't change a thing.
我得去上班
I need to go in.
安娜
Anna.
妳还好吗?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
妳想留在这边多久都没问题
You know you can stay here as long as you like.
我喜欢有妳作陪
I like having you around.
谢谢
Thank you.
只是妳要保证这是最后一次
Just promise me that was the last time.
这话是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
妳本来大可以和阿杰共度美好人生
You could have had such a beautiful life with Jay.
什麽叫做“最后一次”?
What do you mean by "the last time?"
这些可怜的男孩子
These poor boys that
为妳神魂颠倒
fall for you so intensely.
他毫无架招之力吧?
He didn't stand a chance, did he?
妳哥当初也没有
Neither did your brother.
阿斯顿深爱着妳
Aston loved you so much.
妳知道我们的事?
You knew?
当然知道
Of course I did.
你们简直形影不离
You were inseparable.
妳明明知情却什麽也没做
You knew, and... and you didn't do a thing.
我能怎麽办?
What could I do?
妳看起来很快乐啊
You seemed happy to me.
他则是对妳痴迷不已
And he was enthralled by you.
我当时只是个小孩子
I was a child.
这种事应该没人知道该怎麽处理
I don't think anyone would have known how to handle it.
妳应该要阻止他
You...you should have stopped him.
他在那些夜裡摸进我房♥间
妳就应该要阻止他才对
All those nights he came to my room, you... you should have stopped him!
我也希望能阻止他
Well, I... I wish we could have stopped him, but...
但他是那麽地害怕,又迷惑...
but he was so scared and... and... and confused--
我也是啊!
So was I!
不!
No!
妳要去哪?
Where are you going?
不要,别离开我
[door opens] - Oh no. Don't leave me.
我需要妳
I need you.
别走
Don't go.
我叫安娜
I'm Anna.
我叫大卫
David.