幸会
Nice to meet you.
话说...
So, uh...
度假愉快吗?
are you having a good holiday?
终于找到你了 -亲爱的,妳来啦
There you are. - Oh. Hi, darling.
这位是安娜
我们是在泳池边认识的 -我叫琳奈
- This is Anna. We met at the pool. - Lynnette.
妳的房♥间怎麽样?
What's your room like?
我们的房♥间正对停车场
We're overlooking the car park.
我在考虑要不要投诉
I'm considering complaining.
非常漂亮
It's lovely.
是蜜月套房♥
It's the honeymoon suite.
那这个幸运儿去哪了?
Where is the lucky bugger, then?
他不在这
He's not here.
丢妳一个人度蜜月?
Leaving you alone on your honeymoon?
他有什麽毛病?
What's wrong with him?
他过世了
He's dead.
怎麽会这样?
What happened?
我和他父亲有一腿 我未婚夫撞见后坠楼了
I had an affair with his father. My fiancé discovered us and he fell.
他因为我而摔死了
He fell because of me.
等等
Wait.
先...
Just...
慢一点
Slow down.
住手!
Stop. Stop! Stop!
干嘛?
What?
抱歉 -妳他妈要去哪?
Sorry. - Where the fuck are you going?
别烦我 -喂,我在跟妳讲话
Just back off! - Hey, I'm talking to you.
妳就是不能让我好过,对吧?
You don't make it easy, do you?
我没办法不来
I had to come.
我明白
I know.
“下定决心,认真执行”
"Make up your mind and do it."
这是我爸以前常对我说的一句话
That's what my father always used to say to me.
“你想当外科医生?
"You wanna be a surgeon?"
很好
"Good."
坚持下去
"Stick with it."
你想娶英格丽?
"You wanna marry Ingrid?"
非常好
"Great."
她是个出色人选”
"She's a fine choice."
然后你认识了我
And then you met me.
对
Yeah.
我让不确定性趁隙而入
I let uncertainty in.
看看下场如何
And look what happened.
我认为
I don't think...
人无法和自己的行为切割而论
we can ever separate who we are from what we've done.
但...
But
我们也不能让那一切了无意义
we can't let it all be for nothing either.
阿杰是因为我们而死
Jay died because of us.
就算能改,我也不会改
Still, I wouldn't change it.
你不后悔?
You don't regret it?
我怎麽能后悔?
How can I?
我们造成了那麽多痛苦
We caused so much pain.
但木已成舟
But it's done now.
我对这件事
I am so sorry
感到抱歉万分
for what happened.
但我希望我们从未相识
But I wish we'd never met.
别再找我了
Don't try and find me again.
新婚志喜
Congratulations on the wedding.
回伦敦了吗?
Uh, are you back in London?
好
Okay.
我需要人陪
I need you.
可以到公♥寓♥找我吗?
Can you meet me at the flat?
谢谢
Thank you.
你是威廉吧?
William, right?
对
Yeah.
那段阶梯很美吧?
That staircase is gorgeous, isn't it?
要买♥♥到这种公♥寓♥真的是机会难得
It really is a rare opportunity to buy one of these flats.
这间才刚要出♥售♥ 一房♥一卫
This one has only just come on the market. It's a one-bed, one-bath,
不过起居空间这麽大 感觉起来比实际宽敞吧?
but with such a big living area, it feels bigger, doesn't it?
我没办法再这样下去了
I can't do this anymore.
我无法回去跟妈生活
I can't go back to Mum's.
妳不必回去
You don't have to.
妳不能再和自己过不去了
You've got to stop punishing yourself.
走吧
Come on.
跟我来,我带你去看卧室
I'll take you to the bedroom.
我在等你
I am writing this
夜访的同时写下这段文字
as you make your way through the night towards me.
我会耐心等候
I will wait patiently,
想着未来岁月
thinking of the years to come.
妳还好吗?我很快便会成婚
You all right? -Very soon, I will be married.
将会有新秩序形塑我们的馀生
And a new order will shape the rest of our lives.
一切都会改变
Everything will be different.
一切都会依旧
Everything will be the same.
长久以来
For so long,
我都吸引了形塑我生命的某种力量
I have attracted certain forces that shaped my life.
任它们予取予求
And I let them do their work.
它们有时候会像暴风一样肆虐
Sometimes they tear through me like a hurricane.
有时候却只会变换我脚下的土地
And sometimes they simply shift the ground underneath me,
让我站在不同地方
so that I stand on different earth,
某些人事物却被吞噬
and something, or someone, has been swallowed up.
然而我总是能存活
And yet I always survive.
所以不管我们之间怎麽发展 我知道你也都能生存下去
So whatever happens between us, I know that you, too, will survive.
因为我们都已学会了求生
For that is what we have learned to do.
你将会拥有我
And you will have me.
无穷无尽
Endlessly.
不受时空限制
Everything, always.
今年十分艰辛
It's been a really tough year.
其实不只艰辛,还非常难熬
Actually, it's been longer than that.
我该从头说起吗?
Should I just start at the beginning?
从哪说起都行
That's as good a place as any.
也是
Right.
我没做过这种事,所以不太清楚规则
I've never done this, so I don't really know the rules.
有规则会比较好吗?
Would it help to have some rules?
你说什麽?
Sorry?
妳觉得妳需要规则吗?
Is that something you feel you need?
真奇妙
How strange.
♪ How can anybody have you? ♪
♪ How can anybody have you and lose you? ♪
♪ How can anybody have you and lose you? ♪
♪ And not lose their minds too? ♪
♪ How can anybody have you? ♪
♪ How can anybody have you and lose you? ♪
♪ How can anybody have you and lose you? ♪
♪ And not lose their minds too? ♪
♪ The last days of the sunset superstars ♪
♪ Girls in cages playing their guitars ♪
♪ But how can I leave? ♪
♪ I just follow the hood of my car ♪
♪ In Los Ageless, the waves... ♪