《禁忌痴恋》
我投降
I surrender to you.
妳刚才说妳要投降?
You know what you said... about surrender?
妳是说真的吗?
Did you mean it?
真的
Yes.
我想喝杯酒
I'd like a glass of wine.
规矩如下
So here are the rules.
时间要由我定
You wait for me to say when.
不准不请自来
You do not turn up uninvited.
这裡发生的所有事都要看我意思
Nothing happens beyond these walls without my permission.
向你投降是我的自主选择
It is my choice to surrender to you.
明白吗?
Do you understand that?
你的权力是我赐予的
I give you your power.
如果你接受
And if you accept that,
我们在这裡就不受任何身分拘束
then in this room, we can be whoever we want to be.
跪下
Kneel
我就会把自己献给你
and I'll give myself to you.
抱歉
Sorry.
裡面写了什麽?
What's inside it?
我的想法、梦想
My thoughts, dreams.
我不想忘记的时光
Moments I don't want to forget.
我可以看吗?
Can I read it?
不行
No.
还不是时候
Not yet.
妳会让阿杰看吗?
Do you let Jay read it?
你几点要去找安娜?
What time are you off to see Anna?
大概一小时后
About an hour.
我先冲个澡,然后就去车站
I'll have a shower, then head to the station.
看来你们是认真的啊?
Things are getting serious, then?
那当然
Definitely. I can't wait to take her to Paris. It's a big deal for us.
我迫不及待要带她去巴黎了
那对我们意义重大
对啊
Yeah.
好,先走了
All right. See ya. - Mm.
狗狗,我们走
Come on, boy. Let's go.
你好
Hi there.
我帮你介绍一个人
Someone else to introduce you to.
詹姆士 -你好
James. James, James, James. - Ah, hello.
这位是新任儿童医疗顾问
Our new tsar for children's medicine. - Hello.
我女婿威廉 幸会
My son-in-law, William. - Nice to meet you.
由他负责部门
He is going to be marvelous.
一定会表现优异
Holding the department to account.
不好意思,失陪一下
Sorry, one second.
(晚上6点,我的公♥寓♥)
抱歉,爱德华,医院有急事
Sorry, Edward. Emergency at the hospital.
(别过来)
我是安娜的朋友
I'm a friend of Anna's.
她没说有约人来
Oh. She didn't say she was expecting anyone.
抱歉
Sorry.
妳是哪位? -我是佩姬
You are? - I'm Peggy.
这是我的公♥寓♥
This is my flat.
我帮你叫安娜 -不用麻烦...
I'll get Anna for you, shall I? - No, don't worry--
安娜,妳朋友来了
Anna. Anna, your friend is here. He wanted to say hello. Isn't that lovely?
他想打个招呼,他人还真亲切啊
看来妳们在忙
I can see that you're busy--
我要开酒,你留下来喝一杯,好吗?
I'm gonna open a bottle of wine. Stay for a drink, won't you?
我就叫你别来了
I told you not to come.
我才刚收到妳的简讯
I only just got your text.
她是谁?
Who is she?
我的老朋友 只有回本地时才会住这
She's an old friend. She only stays when she's in town.
我平常会帮她顾房♥子
I keep an eye on the place for her.
万一她...
What if she...
你没说你是谁
You didn't say who you were.
当然没有
Of course not.
那就没什麽好担心的
Nothing to worry about, then.
我们之间好像出了点问题
Something's happening between us, I think.
我无法想像你会出轨
I can't imagine you having an affair.
不是
It's not
出轨
an affair.
我们没问题吧?
Are we okay?
只是最近
It's just been a
这几週实在太忙了,妳懂吗?
busy few weeks, you know?
我懂
I know.
阿杰要带安娜去巴黎
Jay's taking Anna to Paris.
我们也找点乐子吧?
Why don't we do something nice?
我可以订间滨海饭店
I could book us somewhere along the coast.
听起来真不错
Oh God, that sounds nice. - Yeah.
还是等之后...等回归日常再说?
Maybe when things are-- - Less frantic?
我懂
Yeah, I know.
妳是谁?
Who are you?
日记给我看
Let me read the diary.
你要自己争取
Earn it.
是我们
It's us.
我们上次在一起的时候
The last time we were together.
妳也会把阿杰写进去吗?
Do you write about Jay too?
你为何非得要知道这种事?
Why do you need to know that?
只是
Just
想要明白
trying to understand
我们之间算什麽
what we have.
妳跟他又算什麽
And what you have with him.
他知道妳会来这裡吗?
Does he know that you come here?
他知道没事不要多问
He knows not to ask questions.
万一他发现真♥相♥怎麽办?
What if he found out the truth?
真♥相♥不只这一个
There are so many other truths.
我说过了,他允许我保有祕密
Like I said, he allows me my secrets.
要是妳错了怎麽办?
What if you're wrong?
别多想
Leave it.
我们拥有彼此
We have each other.
别在意我身边的其他人
Leave everybody else in my life alone.
他拥有好多的妳
He has so much of you.
我想要更多
I want more.
我有好多问题想问
I have so many questions to ask.
那你只好学会有爱不问
Well, then, you'll have to learn to love the questions.
你到底需要什麽?
Oh! What is it you're needing?
我需要
I need
某种
something.
他不知道的事
Something he doesn't know.
好
Okay.
我曾经有个兄弟
I had a brother.
阿斯顿
Aston.
他自杀了
He died by suicide.
当时没人知道原因
No one knew why at the time.
想知道的话,我就告诉你
I'll tell you though, if you like.
他爱上了我
He was in love with me.
什麽?
What?
他对我死心塌地
He was completely infatuated.
他自杀是因为被我拒绝了
He killed himself because I rejected him.
他自杀是为了我
He killed himself because of me.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
不用在意
Don't be.
这样够了吗?
Is that enough?
阿杰不知道这件事?
Jay doesn't know this?
只知道阿斯顿过世了
Only that Aston died.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道这件事有什麽差吗?
Does knowing it change anything?
没有
No.
说不定应该要有
Maybe it should.
因为受过创伤的人很危险
Because damaged people are dangerous.
他们知道自己能够求生
They know they can survive.
♪ It seems so good to see you back again ♪
♪ How long has it been? ♪
♪ It seems like a mighty long time ♪
♪ Shoo-bop, shoo-bop, my baby, ooh ♪
♪ It seems like a mighty long time... ♪
莎莉
Sally.
你还好吗?