生命徵象?
Vitals?
23,每分钟心跳50下
Twenty-three at 50 bpm.
最终切口
Final incision.
完成了
That's it.
双胞胎二人都很稳定
恭喜法洛医生
Both twins are stable. Congratulations, Dr. Farrow.
恭喜 -谢谢
Congratulations. - Thanks.
《禁忌痴恋》
很荣幸能旁观,你真是妙手回春
Pleasure to watch you. You really pulled that back.
没有的事,那是靠团队合作
No, it was a team effort, really. - No, it's your name in lights.
不对,完全是你的个人秀,别谦虚 -谢啦
Enjoy it. - Thanks, mate.
帅哥,你好啊
Hello, handsome.
亲爱的,辛苦了 -我快饿死了
Well done, darling. - I'm starving.
我可以叫计程车就好
[sniffs] Could have got a taxi.
计程车司机又不会献吻
You wouldn't have got a kiss from the driver.
你现在也别想被亲了
You're not gonna get one now.
阿杰明天也会来
Jay's coming up tomorrow too.
这次说不定能多问点最新女友的事
We might get a bit more out of him about his latest.
莎莉说是姊弟恋,其他就没多说了
Sally said that she's someone older but didn't... didn't say anything else.
你也清楚阿杰的性子
You know what Jay is like.
上一个怎麽了? -波夏?早就分了
What happened to the last one? - Portia? She's long gone.
拜託喔,你们俩到底都聊什麽?
For God's sake, what do you two talk about?
有没有机会找个地方暂停喝一杯?
Don't suppose there's anywhere we could stop for a drink?
不行 -拜託啦
No! - Please!
不行
No.
明天还得早起去我爸家 -好吧
We have to get up to my dad's. - Okay.
这週末是要帮你庆祝
This weekend's about celebrating you,
不管你喜不喜欢都一样
whether you like it or not.
去乡下走走对我们也不赖
Getting out to the countryside will do us all some good.
妳觉得爱德华会小酌吗?
Think Edward'll have a bottle open?
应该不会,他大概会在睡觉
I doubt it. He'll probably be asleep.
你明天尽量睡晚一点
You should try to have a lie-in tomorrow.
你已经操劳好几週了
You've had an enormous few weeks.
阿杰,早安
Morning, Jay.
外公早
Morning, Gramps.
还在开那台老车啊?
Still driving that old banger?
所以你要送我一台你收藏的美车吗?
You saying I can have one of those beauties you keep in the garage?
我可不能把车送给你那样糟蹋
No! Not if you're gonna look after them like that.
你看起来累坏了
Well, you look shattered.
妈,早安
Morning, Mum.
她的意思是你一脸菜色
What she means is, you look like shit.
谢谢称讚喔,莎莉
Thank you, Sally.
你是整夜没睡吗?
So, did you get any sleep at all last night?
我要假装没听到
I'm ignoring you.
有咖啡吗? -没有你的份
Coffee on? - Not enough for you.
没我的份?
Not enough? Wow.
别给我打马虎眼,我需要更多细节
I'm not accepting any of this. I need more details.
我们什麽时候能见她?
When are we gonna meet her?
我绝对不会害她惨遭你们围攻
There's no way I'm exposing her to you lot.
我是真心喜欢她 -妳喜欢她啊
I actually like her. - Oh, you like her!
没错,别闹啦
Yes, I do. Bloody hell.
那就把她的名字告诉我
Then tell me her name. - No!
不要 他还在气我们吓跑他的前女友
He's still pissed off we scared the last one away.
开大声点,我想听这则新闻
Turn this up. I want to hear it.
...手术完美无瑕
...operation was an unreserved success.
主刀医生威廉法洛 预期这对双胞胎将能长命无虞
Surgeon William Farrow expects the twins to go on and live long and full lives.
记者... -巨星登场
Our reporter... - There he is!
够了 -早安
Yes, all right. Yes. - Morning.
关掉吧
Oh, turn that off.
为当红炸子鸡上一份蛋 -不用了,谢谢,爱德华
Eggs for the man of the hour. - No, thank you, Edward.
初级医生群组都在热烈讨论
The junior doctor group chat's on fire.
恭喜喔
Thrilled for you.
天才帅老公,请用
There you go. - Hey!
亲爱的,早安
My wonderful, talented man. - Morning, love.
星期三的派对是个好机会
Wednesday's party will be, uh, a good chance
能带你到下议院讨论顾问职位
to bring you into the House of Commons to discuss the advisory position.
我可不记得我有答应过,爱德华
Don't remember agreeing to this, Edward.
你们俩都该来记者发表会
You should both come to the press launch.
你很适合当健康顾问
Health tsar. It suits you.
我要去事务所,一走得开就去找你
I'm gonna be in chambers. I'll join you as soon as I can escape.
看来我是别无选择 -好好享受成功带来的成果吧
Sounds like I don't have much choice. - Reap the rewards of your successes.
A开头?
A?
A...艾咪?
A... A... A... A... A... Amy?
不是 -安娜?
No. - Anna?
少来
Shut up.
安娜巴顿
Anna Barton!
什麽? -安娜巴顿 阿杰的女朋友
What? - Anna Barton. Jay's girlfriend.
原来是安娜巴顿 就知道你终究会招供
Anna Barton! Oh, I knew you'd break!
你完全没机会瞒过我们的名侦探
You didn't stand a chance against our own fucking Sherlock Holmes!
她疲劳轰炸我
She wore me down.
我还以为你意志坚定咧
Thought you were made of sterner stuff.
你还敢说 你最好是想参加议会酒宴啦
You can talk! As if you wanna go to a drinks party in Parliament.
他疲劳轰炸我
He wore me down.
健康顾问? 还真不错 -对啊,很有影响力
Health tsar? That's very nice. - Yeah, hugely influential.
你明年就会当首相了 -其实没有那种道理
Mm-hmm. You'll be PM by next year. - It doesn't quite work like that.
当上的话还挺方便的 你就能加速我♥干♥细胞试验资金的申请
That would be handy. You could fast track my funding for the stem cell trials.
等我掌权,那就是我的第一要务
That'll be my priority when I take power.
那就太好了
I should hope so.
感谢爱德华今晚的招待
Thanks to Edward for hosting us tonight,
特别感谢在场的临床医生
and a special thank you to the clinicians here
他们会负责主导新急救照护方法
who are going to lead our new approach on urgent care.
敬请享用吧檯的各种酒水
Please make full use of the well-stocked bars.
非常感谢妳今天过来,真心感谢
Thank you so much for coming, Mel.
这真的很令人赞赏。你是怎么想的?我...
It's really appreciated. What do you make of it? I...
(英格丽:抱歉,我会晚点到)
威廉
Hey, William. Uh...
你说什麽? -你有什麽看法?
Sorry? - What do you make of it?
失陪一下 -没问题
Uh, excuse me, one moment. - Of course.
先生
Sir.
你好
Hello.
我是安娜,安娜巴顿
I'm Anna. I'm Anna Barton.
我是威廉法洛
I'm William Farrow.
你是阿杰的父亲
You're Jay's father.
没错
That's right.
他很以你为傲
He's really proud of you.
是喔
Well...
他对妳的事一直神神祕祕的
...he's been pretty secretive about you.
大概是担心要介绍我们认识 这样啊,有需要担心吗?
Think he's worried about introducing us. - Oh. Should he be?
自从他说了你是谁 我就很期待能和你见面
I've been hoping we'd meet since he told me who you were.
那场手术
The operation.
分开了那对双胞胎 成就非凡
To separate the twins. What an incredible achievement.
真奇异
How strange.
那是要给我的吗?
Is that for me?
我要走了
I'm going to go now.
这就是我对她说的。我当时想...
That's what I said to her. I was like...
你应该要等我到才能喝得不省人事
You were supposed to wait until I arrived before you lost control of your senses.
你喝了多少? -我没醉
How much have you had to drink? - No, I'm... I'm fine.
我今天累坏了
I've had the day from hell,
所以你要离开的话,我也没意见
so I'm not fussed about staying if you're not.
我知道你有多讨厌这种场合
I know how much you hate these things.
我没事,只是喝多了而已
I'm fine. Just had one drink too many.
你好 -你好
All right. - Hello.
要去哪? -请开到女王公园
Where to? - Queen's Park, please.
阿杰的新女友今晚好像也有去
Apparently, Jay's new girlfriend was supposed to be there tonight.
你该不会刚好有遇到她吧?
You didn't happen to bump into her, did you?
我又不知道她的长相
Wouldn't know what she looked like.
阿杰
Jay. Jay.
威廉?
Will?
上♥床♥睡觉了
Come to bed.
我本来不太好意思叫醒你
I wasn't sure if I should wake you.
我可以肯定地告诉妳
I can categorically say
随时都可以为了那档事叫醒我