that you can always, always wake me for that.
听我说
Okay, look. - Mm-hmm?
我们已经交往几个月了
We've been seeing each other for a few months now.
然后...
And...
恐怕我做出了一个令人难受的结论
I'm afraid I've come to this really difficult conclusion
就是
that...
妳该见我家人了
I think it's time you meet my family.
你这个溷蛋
You bastard!
这週末好吗?
This weekend?
如果妳觉得太快... -不会
If you think it's too soon-- - No.
我愿意
I'd like to.
就约午餐吧
We should make it a lunch thing
烤肉是外公的拿手好菜
'cause Grandad, he does a really good Sunday roast.
(爸)
阿杰,是我
Jay, it's me.
有空回我电♥话♥,好吗?
Just call me back, okay?
(爸)
喂?
Hello.
喂?请问是哪位?
Hello. Who is this?
是我
It's me.
我下週日要过去共进午餐 想先告诉你一声
I'm coming to lunch next Sunday. I wanted you to know.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
安娜,很高兴终于见到妳了
Anna, it's so nice to meet you at last.
妳别紧迫盯人,妈 -阿杰,才不会呢
Don't be too intense, Mum. - Don't be silly, Jay.
我们烤了羊肉
We went with the lamb.
我有问阿杰妳吃不吃肉 但他都不回我讯息
I did ask Jay if you ate meat, but he never replies to my texts.
谢啦,妈 -我很爱吃羊肉
Thanks. - I love lamb.
那就太好了 我先生去哪了?
Oh, good. Where's my husband?
没礼貌,竟然不来打招呼
Too rude to come and say hello.
你干嘛躲在上面?过来打招呼啊
Why are you lurking up there? Come say hi.
他刚辛苦了一整週 安娜,他是威廉
He's had a very busy week. Um, Anna, this is William.
威廉,你好
Hello, William.
安娜,妳好
Hello, Anna.
你可以拿点东西给她喝吗?
Make sure she gets a drink.
阿杰,跟我过来,帮我准备餐桌
Jay, come with me. You can help lay the table.
妳行吗? -没问题
You okay? - Yeah, fine.
希望外公没烤焦 -说什麽傻话
Hope Gramps hasn't burned it. - Don't be ridiculous.
妳想喝什麽?
What would you like to drink?
你要我喝什麽?
Hmm. What would you like me to drink?
爸?
Dad?
妳一定就是安娜,我是莎莉 -妳好
You must be Anna. I'm Sally. - Hi.
来吧,我带妳到处看看
Come on, I'll show you around.
这栋房♥子好美
Lovely house.
安娜,还要来点酒吗? -好 英格丽,食物非常美味
Anna, will you have some more wine? - Yes. And the food was delicious, Ingrid.
那要感谢爸,我只负责削马铃薯皮
Well, you've Dad to thank for that. I just peel the potatoes.
但削得精准无比
With great precision!
外科医生和律师的组合 就等于只能叫宵夜外卖♥♥
A surgeon and a barrister's a recipe for late night takeaways
其他恐怕就没什麽希望了
and not much else, I'm afraid.
妳是在外♥交♥部♥上班? -对,班克里尔的小组
You work at the Foreign Office? - Mm. Yes. Ben Collier's team.
班啊,他的传闻可不少
Oh, Ben. Bit of a reputation, I think.
我知道,别担心,我应付得来
安娜,妳是哪裡毕业的?
Oh. I know. Don't worry. Nothing I can't handle.
里兹大学政♥治♥系
So, Anna, where did you study? - I did politics at Leeds.
一毕业就去当公务员了吗?
Did you join the Civil Service straight away?
妈,要不要乾脆印一份履历给妳?
Mum! We can print you off her CV if you like?
抱歉,安娜 -没关係
Sorry, Anna. - Don't be.
听说妳上週也参加了同一场派对
I hear we were at the same party last week. What did you make of it?
妳有什麽感想?
Oh. If I'm honest, I tend to try and avoid those kind of work events.
老实说,我通常会避免那种工作活动
结果我还蛮庆幸有去参加
But in the end, I was glad I went.
没错,爱德华 那场派对很棒,感谢你邀请我去
Oh, yes, Edward, it was a lovely party. Thank you for inviting me along.
谢谢 -真遗憾没能遇到你
Thank you. - Well, I'm sorry I missed you.
妳吃完了吗?
You finished? - Mm.
话说回来,更让我兴奋的是
Anyway, um, much more thrillingly,
阿杰告诉我,你们计画要去巴黎旅行
Jay tells me that you're planning a trip to Paris.
对,去过週末连假
Mm-hmm. - Yes. A long weekend.
那是我最爱的城市之一 - 好浪漫
It's one of my favorite cities. - So romantic.
这要放哪? -这裡就行了,谢谢
Where shall I put these? - Just here, thanks.
再见 -安娜再见
Bye. - Bye, Anna.
人都送走了
There we go. - Hmm.
她人还蛮不错的我觉得她很迷人
She actually seemed quite nice. - I thought she was charming.
对,个性又沉稳
Yes. Very in control.
她比他大很多
She's so much older than him.
那也不稀奇
That's not unusual.
我也说不上来,她有一股奇怪的感觉
She gives me, I don't know, this strange feeling.
别担心,应该维持不久 他的女友通常都撑不久
Don't worry. I doubt it'll last. They never do with him, do they?
你有看到他跟她在一起的样子吗?
Did you see how he was with her though?
可能只是因为性♥爱♥吧
Maybe it's just sex.
你干嘛那个表情?
What are you looking like that for?
他们当然会做♥爱♥
Of course they're shagging.
拜託,威廉,你怎麽会那麽震惊? 阿杰的女人比...
God, Will, you can't be that shocked. Jay's had more women than--
比我多
Than me.
这样最好
I should hope so.
幸好你最后奖落我这个幸运儿身上了
And aren't I the lucky one that you stopped with me?
晚安,亲爱的
Good night. - Night, love.
真充实的週末
What a weekend.
对啊
Yeah.
(我想喝你帮我选的饮品)
能请你煮水吗?
Can you put the kettle on? - Mm-hmm.
呼叫戈登医生,戈登医生请到前台
Paging Dr Gordon. Dr Gordon, please report to reception.
你不接吗?
You gonna get that?
喂?
Hello?
是我
It's me.
4点30分
4:30.
地址传给我
Send me your address.
稳定
Stable.
在检查你还是不是头条新闻吗?
Checking your name's still in the headlines?
没事吧?
Is everything okay?
没事,只是家裡的事
Yeah, just family stuff.
好吧
Right.
来吧
Yes.
♪ Hello, stranger... ♪
♪ It seems so good to see you back again ♪
♪ How long has it been? ♪
♪ It seems like a mighty long time ♪
♪ Shoo-bop, shoo-bop, my baby, ooh ♪
♪ It seems like a mighty long time ♪
♪ Oh-ooh-oh, I-- ♪
(阿杰:你在吗?晚点能碰面吗?)
嘿。 -嘿。
Hey. - Hey.
抱歉久等了 -没关係
Sorry I kept you. - It's all right.
今天过得不顺?
Tough day?
烂透了
Awful.
找我什麽事?
So?
你应该不只是
I presume this isn't just
太想找老爸喝一杯吧?
because you're desperate for a drink with your old man.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
妈不喜欢安娜吧?
Mum's not keen on Anna, is she?
怎麽说?
Why do you say that?
就是...
Well,
我们全家感情很好
但安娜家不是
we're all so close, and Anna's family isn't.
我只是觉得 她跟我们在一起还有点不自在
I think she doesn't feel comfortable with us yet.
说不定
Maybe... she's just worried that you're rushing into things.
她只是担心你操之过急
I'm sure Mum likes Anna.
我相信你妈一定很喜欢安娜
真的吗?
Do you?
我们怎麽想其实并不重要
Doesn't really matter what either of us think.
你幸福吗?
Are you happy?
非常幸福
Yes. I am.
我有股随时都想跟她
I feel this overwhelming need to be with her...
黏在一起的渴求
...all the time.
讲实在话,那才是最重要的
Honestly, that is the most important thing.
希望你们俩能多认识认识
I'd love for you to get to know each other.
♪ From the cradle bars Comes a beckoning voice ♪
♪ It sends you spinning ♪
♪ You have no choice ♪
♪ You hear laughter Cracking through the walls ♪
♪ They send you spinning ♪
♪ You have no choice ♪