Are you okay?
没事,只是
Yeah, yeah, just
迷失在音乐当中
lost in my music.
你什麽时候开始听音乐了?
Since when do you listen to music?
♪ You stopped by to say hello to me ♪
我觉得他会在巴黎做蠢事
I think he's gonna do something stupid in Paris.
谁?阿杰
Sorry? - Jay.
就算他掏出戒指也不意外
Wouldn't surprise me if he's taking a ring.
不可能啦,有点太早了吧?
Surely not. Too soon for all that, isn't it?
他神魂颠倒
He's smitten.
不能自拔
Obsessed.
她是怎样的人?我们跟她根本不熟
And who is she? I mean, we barely know her.
她可能就喜欢这样
为什麽?
- [chuckles] Maybe that's how she likes it. - But why?
因为每个人都该有私生活
Because people deserve a private life.
天啊,妳对她也是心心念念
God, you're completely obsessed with her too.
你就不是吗?
Well, aren't you?
我还真没有想过她几次
I really haven't thought that much about her.
你或许该多想她
Well, maybe you ought to.
我们的儿子谈恋爱了
Our son is in love.
这女人有可能会一辈子在我们身边
This woman could be in our lives forever.
他们要住哪?
Where are they staying?
安娜挑的地方,仲马饭店
Well, some place Anna chose. Hôtel Dumas.
你有办法早点到哈特利吧?
You'll be able to come to Hartley early, then?
恐怕不行
No, I'm afraid not.
我星期四可能要去一趟布鲁塞尔
I may have to go to Brussels on Thursday.
真不巧
Oh no.
抱歉,有一场欧洲健康政策研讨会
Yeah, sorry. It's a conference on European health policies.
我还想说我们难得能享受一晚宁静
I was hoping we'd get a quiet one for once.
下一班前往巴黎的列车 将在20分钟后出发
[woman over PA] The next service to Paris will depart in 20 minutes.
请到三号♥月台
Please go to platform number 3.
小姐,想要喝香槟吗?
Voulez-vous drink some champagne, mademoiselle?
什麽?
What? - Smashing all the Paris clichés right now.
我现在每套巴黎老梗都很熟练了
还可以啦
I'm not complaining.
他们完全以为我是要自己喝
They totally think I'm drinking this on my own.
聪明
Smart.
是重要的事吗?
Anything important?
不是
No.
晚安,请接巴顿女士
Good evening. Madame Barton, please.
她的房♥间号♥码应该是...
I believe she's in room--
对,10号♥房♥
Yes, room ten.
我来接
I'll get it.
离开饭店 走到街尾
Leave the hotel. Go to the end of the street.
什麽事? 饭店柜檯打来的
What was that? - Hotel reception.
问我对房♥间满不满意
Asking if we're happy with the room.
我还有时间刮鬍子吧? -当然有
I've got time to shave, haven't I? - Of course.
不过呢
Actually,
我想趁你刮鬍子时出去透透气
while you do that, I might pop out for some air.
我可以陪妳一起去 -不用
If you wait, I can come with you. - No, no.
你慢慢刮
Take your time.
好,别去太久
Sure. Well, don't be long.
你♥他♥妈♥是在搞什麽鬼?
Oh. - What the fuck are you doing?
你跑来这裡是破坏规矩
You broke the rules by coming here.
最好不要跟踪我们
Don't even think about following us.
我还以为妳迷路了
I thought you'd got lost.
不过应该还赶得上订位时间 -抱歉
We should make our reservation. - Sorry.
我好像偏头痛发作了
I think I've got a migraine coming on.
真的吗?原来妳有偏头痛
Really? I didn't know you get those.
不常发作,不过一发作就要命
Not very often, but when I do, they're horrendous.
真惨,妳还好吗? -还行
God, are you okay? - Yeah.
我躺一下就好 -好
I think I just need to lie down. - Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
妳确定真的没有其他事吗?
Sure there's nothing else the matter?
阿杰,你要学会有爱不问
Learn to love the questions, Jay.
你好,你会说英文吗?谢谢
Hello. Do you speak English? - [receptionist speaks French]
不用客气,先生
Yes, of course, monsieur. How can I help you?
请问有什麽事?
请问10号♥房♥还空着吗?
Can you tell me if room number ten is available?
没问题,我看一下,先生
[on phone] Of course. Let me see, monsieur.
这裡是10号♥房♥,先生
[valet] Room number ten, monsieur.
行李请随身携带
Please keep your belongings with you at all times.
无主行李将被清走,可能会被销毁
Unattended baggage will be removed and may be destroyed.
你先走吧
You go ahead.
我不是好旅伴
I'm not great company.
我不能就这样丢下妳 -我只是想回家而已
Well, I'm not just going to leave you. - I think I just need to get home.
好吧,有需要就打给我
Yeah. Okay. Well, call if you need me.
再见
Bye, then.
走好,谢谢
Mind how you go. Thanks.
妈
Mum?
顶部,中间,还是底部?
Top, middle, or bottom?
好吧,我们走吧... 我从中间走。
Well, let's go... I'll go the middle.
(佩姬:回来了吗?)
谢谢
Thank you.
乾杯
Cheers.
要跳舞吗? -好
You dancing, then? - Yes.
走吧
Come on.
妳怎麽这麽早就从巴黎回来?
So, why are you back from Paris so early?
糟糕,是阿杰搞砸了吗?
Oh fuck. Did Jay fuck up?
不是,他一点问题都没有
No. No, no. He... he was perfect.
不然妳干了什麽好事?
So, what did you do?
记得妳之前遇到的那个威廉吗?
You know William, the man you met? - Hmm. The married one.
那个有妇之夫啊
他突然跑到我们下榻的饭店外
He turned up outside our hotel.
妳真♥他♥妈♥是个危险女人
You're an absolute fucking danger.
问题是他不只是普通的有妇之夫
The thing is, he's not just a married man.
他是阿杰的父亲
He's Jay's father.
安娜,这是怎样?
Anna, what is this?
我很抱...我只是想要...
I'm so-- I'm just trying to-- - I don't need you to approve.
我不需要妳的认可
万一被他们家人发现怎麽办? -不会
What if their family finds out? - They won't.
妳怎麽能确定? -因为没人知道,也不会有人知道
Well, how can you be so sure? - Because no one knows, and no one will.
但这也不全然正确 因为现在我知道了,对吧?
But that's not true, is it? Because now I know, don't I?
安娜,对不起
Anna, I'm sorry. Anna, please just...
安娜,拜託...
安娜巴顿?
Anna Barton?
是
Yes.
(我在学有爱不问,阿杰亲亲)
有让妳开心点吗?
Put a smile on your face?
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚有空吗?有句话我在巴黎忘了说
Free tonight? There's something I forgot to say in Paris.
有烧焦味,我闻到了
Something is burning. I can smell it.
妳提早到就是会有这种事
This is what happens when you come early.
继续走
Keep walking.
我不信任你 -妳一定要信任我
I don't trust you. - No, you have to.
前面有张桌子 -我知道
There's a table coming up. - I know!
很好,妳用手感受一下
Great. Now you're gonna feel for it. - Okay.
好喔 -别偷看
Oh yeah, there it is. - Keep your eyes closed!
等等就会像凡尔赛宫一样
It's gonna look like Versailles.
先踏右脚,左脚
Right foot first, left foot.
为什麽?阿杰,这是什麽状况?
Why? What's going on, Jay?
等等就知道了
You'll see.
给妳啤酒
Here's a beer. - Oh!
谢谢 -请慢用
Thank you. - Enjoy.
不准偷看
No peeking.
结果那个研讨会值得跑一趟吗?
Was the conference worth the trip in the end?
值得
Yeah. Yeah.
幸好我有去
Glad that I went.
可能是工作的事
That might be work.
(不明号♥码:我知道你干的好事)
威廉?
William?
(立刻停止,变♥态♥)
威廉!
William!
怎麽了?
What's the matter?
我得打个电♥话♥
I just need to make a call.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?