《禁忌痴恋》
谢谢 -不会吧
Thank you. - No!
这是命中注定 -恭喜
Yes, it's kismet. - Congratulations.
乾杯
Cheers!
一定要办在哈特利,对吧? -那当然
It's got to be at Hartley, right? - Obviously.
我们其实什麽都还没决定
We've not really decided on anything yet.
至少想好订婚派对了吧? -什麽东西?
Well, the engagement party at least? - The what?
妈,妳先别吓坏她
Mum, let's not freak her out too much. - [Sally chuckles]
抱歉,我家有时会有点热情过头
Sorry, this family can get a bit intense.
说到热情过头 你爱伦阿姨传影片给我 我播给你看
Oh, speaking of intense, your auntie Ellen sent me a video message. Let me show you.
来看吧 -不会吧
Let's see. - Oh no.
她好可爱
She's adorable.
才不可爱,妳看这个
She's not though. Have a look at this.
你的好消息真让人兴奋
So excited to hear your news.
我迫不及待要见你,给你大大的拥抱
I can't wait to see you and give you a big old hug.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
竟然没有上下颠倒 肉毒杆菌的效果不错
It's not upside down. - The Botox looks great.
等我下次去伦敦可以约一下
Maybe meet in London next time I'm down.
她确实打了几针,上唇打太多了
Yeah, she has had a bit. Too much in her upper.
她做了微整形? -对
She's had a bit of work done? - Yeah.
真的假的? -没有啦
Has she? - No.
看起来很自然
Looks natural.
安娜,妳做什...
Anna. What are you do--
巴黎发生的事下不为例
What happened in Paris was a one-off.
要是我们不守规矩,这一切都会瓦解
This all falls apart if we don't stick to the rules.
我得告诉妳... -先别说
I need to tell you-- - Wait.
拜託
Please.
只跟你在一起的结局并不存在
There is no version of this with just you.
只跟他也一样吗?
Or just him?
我深爱我们之间的一切
I love everything about what we have.
我不想要失去
I don't want to lose it.
你有办法自♥制♥吗?
Are you able to control yourself?
可以
Yeah.
很好
Good.
等一下
Hold on.
我一直收到简讯
I've been getting messages.
不知道是谁传的,但... 有人知道了
I don't know who they're from, but... they know.
我们的事
About us.
我还没回覆
I haven't responded.
(不明号♥码:我知道你干的好事)
(立刻停止,变♥态♥)
什麽时候开始的?
When did they start?
阿杰求婚那晚
Uh, the night Jay proposed.
安娜
Anna.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
我们和你家人在一起时,注意我
When we're with your family, watch me.
要是我摸头髮
If I touch my hair,
就表示我在想 我们下次在一起要做什麽
it means I'm thinking about what we'll do the next time we're together.
那是何时?
When?
快了
Soon.
可以在贝克斯利大道停一下吗?
Actually, can we make a quick stop at Bexley Avenue? It's not too far.
不会离太远
安娜?
Anna?
有个朋友
Um... a friend.
我想找她,告诉她这个好消息
I'd like to see her. Tell her the wonderful news.
真的吗?
Really?
谁?
Who?
我小时候的朋友
Hmm. A childhood friend.
佩姬
Peggy.
这是我第一次听说
First I've heard of her.
我很期待认识她
I'm excited to meet her.
今晚先不要,希望你别介意
Not tonight, if you don't mind.
怎麽了?
What's going on?
妳不要再传简讯给他了
You need to stop texting him.
什麽?
What? - You think you're helping.
妳自以为在帮忙,其实是帮倒忙
But you're not. - I don't know what you're talking--
我听不懂妳在说什麽
妳一直传简讯给威廉 威胁要告诉他太太 妳得收手了
You've been texting William, threatening to tell his wife. You need to stop.
他妈的
Oh fuck.
有人知道了 -妳知道
Someone else knows. - You know.
妳为什麽觉得是我?
Why would you think it's me?
我从来没插手过妳的感情生活 何必现在突然开始干涉?
I have never involved myself in your love life. Why would I start now?
那会是谁?
So, who is it?
阿杰求婚了
Jay proposed.
妳怎麽回答?
And what did you say?
我愿意
Yes.
是他吧?
This is him, isn't it?
我下去 -我想见他
I'll go down. - I want to meet him.
你好 -我是阿杰
Hello. -It's Jay.
上来吧
Come up. [replaces handset]
我只是想打个招呼
I just want to say hello.
顶楼
Top floor.
妳一定就是神祕佩姬 -没错
You must be the mysterious Peggy. - I am.
这下我懂了
Now I get it.
懂什麽?
Get what?
我为什麽要嫁给你
Why I'm marrying you.
很抱歉让你爬这麽多层楼
我正要下去
I'm sorry you came all the way up. I was just coming down.
我们要走了
We need to go.
真可惜
That's a shame.
幸会了 -我也是
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
我上来是因为我想认识妳朋友
I came up because I want to meet your friend.
因为我爱妳,而且我们就要结婚了
Because I love you, and we're getting married,
我想要打入妳的生活圈,安娜!
and I want the people in your life to be in mine. Anna!
我连妳妈都没见过
I haven't even met your mum.
我保证你总有一天会见到她
You will. I promise.
你会在订婚派对上见她
You'll meet her at the engagement party.
那就好
Good.
什麽事?
Yeah?
我知道妳不方便说话 但我得确认我需不需要操心
Look, I know you can't talk, but I need to know if I should be worried.
安娜,妳以前干过不少狗屁倒灶的事 而这次感觉就像...
You've done some really fucked-up things in the past, and this just feels--
我没事
I'm fine.
我不懂妳怎麽能没事
Well, I don't know how you can be.
妳到底想干什麽?
What are you trying to achieve?
一切都在我的掌控之中
I have it all under control.
妳妈见过阿杰了吗?
Has your mum met Jay yet?
还没
No. - I'll be at the engagement party.
那我会去参加订婚派对
等他们见面时,妳会需要我
When she sees him, you'll need me.
晚安,佩姬
Night, Peggy.
不是佩姬传的 -这很严重
It's not Peggy. - I can't bear this, Anna.
告诉英格丽怎麽办? -知道可能是谁吗?
What if they tell Ingrid? - Any idea who it might be?
我一直都小心翼翼
I've been so careful. - Any friends you've spoken to?
你有跟哪个朋友说过吗?
There's a woman at work. A colleague.
我有个女同事,她大概不太喜欢我
I don't think she likes me much.
她可能发现了我们的事 但我不认为她做得出这种事
She may have found out about us, but I don't think she's capable of this.
你一定要邀请她参加订婚派对 -什麽?
Invite her to the engagement party.
手♥机♥给我 -不要,安娜
What? Wait, no. Anna. - Give me your phone.
妳要做什麽?
What are you doing?
(不明号♥码:我们派对见)
(我没什麽好隐瞒的)
求生
Surviving.
我好为你开心 -见过安娜了吗?
Really happy for you. - You met Anna?
幸会,我是琼安
Nice to meet you. I'm Joan.
谢谢
Thank you. - Sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
藉酒壮胆,他们真是一票嗜血野兽
Dutch courage. They're a bunch of bloody animals.
对,我也是
Yeah, well, so am I.
阿杰 -晚安
Jay. - Evening.
是谁邀请你来的?
Who invited you?
恭喜 -谢谢
Congratulations. - Thank you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
妳是阿杰的未婚妻?我是娜迪亚