剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表
现 世 末 日
第一季 第三集
《现世末日》前情提要
Previously on NOW Apocalypse:
我懂
I get it.
她做的是绝密政♥府♥事务之类的
She's doing top-secret government Work and shit.
这可是米切尔·肯特
This is Mitchell Kent.
他是美国境内
He's one of the leading experts
研究外星生命的带头专家之一
of extraterrestrial life forms in the country.
-巴纳巴斯 -奥托
- Barnabas! - Otto!
福特写出了一本堪称完美的剧本
You know, Ford has Written the most incredible script.
我很想拜读一下
I'd love to read it.
-这感觉有点像是命运 -命运
- This sort of feels like fate. - Fate.
我该拿加布里埃尔怎么办
What should I do about Gabriel?
加布里埃尔
昨晚玩得很开心
一直在想你
他在躲你
He's ghosting you.
如果你想尝试一下...
Hey, do you Wanna give the...
开放式关系
open relationship thing... a try?
我在网上做视频直播赚了不少
I've been camming online for money.
模特登录
用户名
密♥码♥
登录
给我跪下
Get on your knees!
昨晚玩得很开心
希
抚摸她
Touch her.
我希望你这么做
I want you to.
今晚我只想看着你们
Tonight, I just want to watch you.
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
拜托
Man.
喂
Hello?
福特
Ford.
怎么了
Yeah?
我是奥托
It's Otto.
奥托
Otto!
是奥托啊
Otto!
兄弟 你好吗
Hey, man! Uh, how are you?
你还好吗
What-- What's going on?
我打来是想跟你说
I just wanted to call and let you know
昨晚和你见面真是太棒了
how fantastic it was meeting you last night.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, dude!
是啊 我也是
Yeah, you too.
谢谢 米格尔
Gracias, Miguel.
我在想
So, I was thinking,
如果你想让我读读你的剧本
if you wanted me to read that script of yours that, uh...
就把剧本拿到我家来
you should bring it by the house.
你不是在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
那 那可太好了
That, that would be amazing.
你今天还有什么安排吗
What are you doing later today?
没有 我一整天都有空
Uh, nothing. I'm free all day.
我会让助理把地址发给你
I'll have my assistant text you the address,
1点30左右可以吗
and uh, shall We say, 1:30ish?
或许可以在泳池边吃个午饭
Perhaps pick up some lunch beside the pool.
当然
Sure.
到时候见
See you then.
还有 别忘带泳衣
Oh, and, uh, don't forget your swimsuit.
我不想说谎
I didn't wanna lie,
但我知道这个让人付钱
but I knew the idea of some guy paying to
看我用手指爆菊的主意
watch me finger my butt hole
肯定会让他抓狂
would totally freak him out.
杰思罗真是性保守的人
Jethro is such a prude.
老实说 这个性♥虐♥恋的事
Honestly though, the Whole like, S&M thing
算是阴差阳错开始的
kind of started as an accident,
但让我和杰思罗发现了一些
but then it tapped into something real,
我们真实的内在
like, like with Jethro and me.
就像我终于可以把他剖开
It was like finally I got to cut him open
触及他的五脏六腑
and get to the mess of his insides.
但 挺酷的
But, cool?
还有 我发现我很喜欢当施虐者
Also, I'm realizing that I really enjoy being a dom.
让我感觉自己是操纵情感的木偶大♥师♥
It makes me feel like an emotional puppet master.
所以你是攻吗
So you're a top?
如果你坚持说同性术语简称的话
If you insist on reductive homo-terminology.
对了 新工作怎么样
Anyway, how's the new job?
好的一面是 我不用跟任何人说话
On the plus side, I don't have to talk to anyone.
坏的一面是...
On the minus side...
有人在这儿吗
Somebody there?
你是看到了插入画面 一览无遗吗
Did you see like, full penetration, everything?
真恶心 天啊 没有
Yuck, God, no.
可能看到一点儿
Maybe a little.
说实话 如果你仔细想想
Honestly, though, if you think about it,
这挺美好的
it's kinda nice
他们平常的生活那么糟
that as horrible as their day-to-day lives are,
至少他们还能有性生活
at least they're still getting some.
只有你会这么想
Only you would think of it that way.
原来那一区有很多流浪汉
Turns out there's a lot of homeless in the area.
是啊 你说的区是指美国吗
Yeah, by area you mean America?
穆斯塔法
你好啊 陌生人
Hello, stranger.
希芙琳 你好吗 亲爱的
跟平常一样累
Overextended as usual.
您打电♥话♥来有何吩咐
你亲自打电♥话♥来肯定有原因
确实有 亲爱的
Well, ma cherie,there is.
很不幸 我在你的田园阳光小镇里
Much to my chagrin, I'm in your idyllic, sunny little town.
真的吗 待多久
Really, for how long?
就今晚
Just for tonight.
我正要去东京
I'm on my way to Tokyo.
东京吗
Tokyo?
是的 有另一场无聊的虚拟现实会议在开
听着 我正在忙工作
Listen, I'm in the middle of something at work.
能过会儿打给你吗
Can I call you back.
当然
Of course.
好 一会儿再聊
再见
Au revoir.
现在是什么情况
So, What do We have here?
和报告中出现的其他情况很相似
Very similar to the others in the report.
你们封锁周围边界了吗
Have you secured the perimeter?
是的 希芙琳
Yes, Severine.
控制住局面了吗
And contained the situation?
根本没什么神秘的
There's no mystery here.
这看起来就像是你
This all just seems like your
"迷恋于抢手的性感男孩"的择偶标准
falling-for-unavailable-angst-boy norm.
没错 但还有 还有一些
Yeah, but there's, there's something else
关于加布里埃尔的事我没告诉你
about Gabriel that I-- I forgot to tell you?
他没有割包皮
He's uncut?
好吧
Okay.
你还记得我跟你说过的那个梦吗
Do you remember the dream that I was telling you about?
我在漆黑的废墟里游荡的梦
The one where I'm wandering through darkened ruins?
还有一个大绿色外星人
With the big green alien?
就在那里我看到了
So right in the exact spot where I saw-
一个大绿色外星人
With the big green alien?
墙壁上有喷漆绘制的象形文字
There was this spray-painted hieroglyph.
由闪电构成的W 包围整个地球
Bolts of lightning forming a W around the world.
是吗
Yeah?
在和加布里埃尔约会的时候 我注意到
Well, when Gabriel and I were on our date, I noticed--
这是 这是什么
What is... what is that?
所以呢
So?
我问他这个是什么 他回答
So when I asked him what it was, he said--
我不知道
I don't know.
这是我在梦里出现的图案
It's just something that came to me in a dream.
你认为这是机缘巧合吗
You think that's a coincidence?
不 老兄
No, dude..
宇宙总是异乎寻常和出人意料
The universe is bizarre and random.
像这样的破事经常发生
Shit like that happens all the time.
这并不意味着什么
It doesn't always have to mean something.
再说 我说这话
Plus, um, and I mean this
是饱含着爱意的
剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表