剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表
现 世 末 日
第一季 第八集
如果我们想和其他人上♥床♥
If we wanna be with another person,
我们可以一起
we can do it together.
《现世末日》前情提要
Previously on Now Apocalypse...
看看那男的手臂
Check out that dude's arms!
那家伙好壮
Dude is swole!
你采采野花也没关系
Don't be afraid to get your hands a little dirty.
你真是个坏男孩
You've been a bad boy.
这个性♥虐♥恋的事算是阴差阳错开始的
The whole S&M thing kinda started as an accident,
但然后发现了一些我们真实的内在
but then it tapped into something real.
我发现我很喜欢当施虐者
I'm realizing that I really enjoy being a Dom.
-是艾萨克 -你刚认识的那人吗
- It's Isaac. - Oh, is that the new guy?
明天 我们会很庆幸我们没有操之过急
Tomorrow, we're gonna be so glad that we waited.
去他妈的明天
Fuck tomorrow.
我靠
Oh... shhh--Shit!
你准备好迎接你的惊喜了吗
Are you ready for your surprise?
早准备好了
So ready.
跟我来
Come with me.
你今晚特别帅
You look very handsome tonight.
你看着像一个
Oh... You look like a...
梦境
dream.
谢谢
Thanks.
暂时就说到这儿
But that's enough talking for now.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
好
Ok...
你准备好度过你永生难忘的一夜了吗
Are you prepared for a night you will never forget?
好了
All right.
我们到了
Here we are.
好
Ok...
我无法呼吸了
Can't breathe.
那是什么
What was that?
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
你能放松吗
Would you relax?
很快你就会知道了
You'll find out soon enough.
我得说 小卡 这让我有点紧张
I've gotta say, Car. This is making me a little nervous.
是啊 哥们 要的就是这效果
Yeah, bro. That's the point.
你感觉像鲨鱼
You feel like a shark.
我嘞个
Holy fuckin'...
-你想做什么 -一切
- So, what do you wanna do? - Everything.
你是攻还是受还是
Are you a top or a bottom or...?
是的
Yes.
你有...
Do you have, like, a--
你有偏好吗
Do you have, like, a preference?
我想和你做一切
I wanna do everything with you.
酷
Cool.
泰斯 这是我男友福特
Tyce, this is my boyfriend, Ford.
嘿 福特
Hey, Ford.
亲爱的 你不记得昨晚派对上的泰斯了吗
Darling, don't you remember Tyce from the party the other night?
你要像个被责备的小孩逗留在门口
Are you gonna linger in the doorway like a reproached child,
还是要加入我们
or are you gonna join us?
这是什么
What is this?
别跟我说你从没去过BDSM
Well, don't tell me you've never been in the medical room
地牢里的医务室
of a BDSM dungeon before.
现在
Now...
你要做个好男孩 乖乖听话吗
Are you gonna be a good little boy and behave?
是的 妈咪 我会听话
Yes, mommy. I'll behave.
很好
Good.
躺下
Now lay down.
好紧 好紧
It's tight, it's tight!
宝贝 你最不需要担心的就是这个
Oh, baby, that's the least of your worries.
你...
You...
让妈咪...
have made mommy...
很生气
real angry.
作为惩罚
And, as punishment,
我要榨干♥你♥全部生命力
I'm gonna milk every last drop of your life force.
你觉得怎么样
How do you like the sound of that?
我喜欢
Oh, I love it.
妈咪 我很喜欢
Oh, mommy. I love it.
妈咪 我很喜欢
Mmm, mommy, I love it.
我喜欢
I love it?
怎么了
What?
我们能用套子吗
Is it OK if we use a condom?
当然
Sure.
我吃了阻断药 不过随你便
I'm on PrEP but whatever you want.
我只是 我没有医保
I just--uh, yeah, I just don't have, uh, health insurance,
所以我买♥♥不起
so I-I can't afford it.
-你是说阻断药吗 -嗯
- PrEP, you mean? - Yeah.
你没有参加公共医疗补助吗 你多半够格
Aren't you on Medicaid? You probably qualify.
如果你有公共医疗补助阻断药就是免费的
PrEP is free if you're on Medicaid.
真的吗
Really?
你太可爱了
You're fuckin' adorable.
希芙跟我说你是编剧
So, Sev tells me you're a screenwriter.
我也是
Me, too.
你们俩是怎么认识的
So, how do you two know each other?
你暗示你对泰斯有性趣
I introduced myself to Tyce at the party
于是我在派对上向泰斯介绍了自己
after you indicated that you were sexually interested in him.
什么 我
What? I--
我没有 我没有 哥们
I, I didn't--no, I didn't, dude...
福特
Ford...
我从没跟你说过这个
I've never told you this before,
但我在生活里一直有两个梦想
but I've always had two great dreams in life.
第一个是成为天体生物物理学理论家
The first was to become an astro-biological theorist,
多亏在小学跳了三♥级♥
which, thanks to skipping 3 grades in primary school,
我在23岁时就做到了
I accomplished at the age of 23.
我第二个目标
And my second goal...
不幸的是 相对来说很难实现
Unfortunately, it has proved far more difficult to achieve.
但我希望
I'm hoping, however,
今晚会有所改变
that will all change tonight.
那个梦想
And that dream...
就是
is to be...
叉烤式做♥爱♥[前吸屌♥后被♥操♥]
spit-roasted.
老兄 你在对我做什么
Oh, bro, what are you doing to me?
你喜欢 对吗
You like that, don't you?
是的 我喜欢死了
Ah, fuck, yes. I love it.
天啊 你真拿手
Oh, my God, you're so good at that.
就像你师从过天主教神父一样
It's like you were trained by Catholic priests!
天啊 操
Oh, my God. Oh, fuck!
操 我要♥射♥了♥
Oh, fuck, I'm close.
天 我要♥射♥了♥ 我要♥射♥了♥
Oh, my God. I'm close, I'm close.
-我要♥射♥了♥ -好
- I'm close! Ah! - OK.
-够了 -卡莉 卡莉
- That's enough of that. - Oh, Carly, Carly,
-小卡 小卡 -别走开
- Car, Car, Car-- - Mm. Now don't go anywhere.
等等 我被绑着还能去哪
Wait. Where the fuck am I going?
那是用来干什么的
Uh, what the hell is that for?
这叫做
It's called...
色情水刑
'sensual waterboarding'.
操
Fuck! Aah!
这有什么色情的
What's sensual about it?
手♥淫♥
The handjob.
不要 不要
OK, fuck no. Fuck, no.
-好了 淡定 -不要
- OK, OK, all right. Calm down. - Fuck no.
别这么怂
Hey, stop being such a wuss.
这很安全 我在毛♥片♥里看过一次
This is totally safe. I saw it in a porno once.
你都看的什么毛♥片♥啊
What kind of porn are you watching?
听着
Hmm. Look,
相信我 好吗
just trust me, OK?
显然 死亡的错觉会让你的高♥潮♥
Apparently, the illusion of death makes your orgasm,
强烈十倍
like, 10 times more intense.
如果你真不喜欢 你可以使用安全词
And if you really don't like it, you can use a safe word.
安全词是什么
W-W-What, what's the safe word?
剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表