剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表
现 世 末 日
第一季 第七集
《现世末日》前情提要
Previously on Now Apocalypse.
从我和加布里埃尔见面那一刻起
From the moment me and Gabriel met,
我们之间就有一种超自然的联♥系♥
there was this supernatural connection between us,
然后他就消失了
and then he disappears.
加布里埃尔
昨晚玩得很开心
一直在想你
如果我们想和其他人上♥床♥ 我们可以一起
If we wanna be with another person, we can do it together.
是我的视频用户 我们之前在聊骚
It's my cam client, we were sexting earlier.
模特登录
用户名
密♥码♥
登录
-那个尿尿男 -对 虫虫
- Is this the pee guy? - Yeah, Worm.
用户名 给老娘跪下
他看着我在浴缸里撒尿
He watched me pee in the bathtub.
-你在看什么 -导演奥托
- What are you looking at? - Pics from that photo shoot
给我拍的照片
I did with that director guy, Otto.
这些照片太疯狂了
These pics are insane!
-跟色情片差不多 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 尤利
- They're borderline porn! - Fuck you, Uly!
吉米汉堡
一定是快要世界末日了
We must be spiraling towards fucking doomsday.
你居然心情这么好 真是吓死我了
You are in such a good mood, it's scaring me.
我知道 事情终于有一点转机了
I know. Shit is finally going my way for a change.
比如今天早上我一醒来
Like, this morning, I woke up,
听到门外传来一阵敲门声
and, right out of the gate, I hear a knocking at my door.
尤利
Hey, Uly?
-你起床了吗 -来了 稍等一下
- Are you up? - Yeah, uh huh, just hold on.
我给你做了早餐
I made you breakfast.
谢谢
Thanks.
兄弟 非常抱歉
Dude. I'm so sorry.
我之前对你说的那些话都不是真心的
I didn't mean any of those things that I said to you.
我才应该道歉 我像个混♥蛋♥一样
I'm sorry, OK? I was acting like such an ass.
你是我在这个世界上最好的朋友
You're my best friend in the whole world, bro.
而我们三天都没说过话了
And us not talking for the past three days,
这是发生在我身上的最可怕的事情
has been the most horrible thing that has ever happened to me.
-我也是 -我爱你 尤利
- Me, too. - I love you, Uly!
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-然后你们做♥爱♥了 -没有
- And then you fucked? - Yeah. No.
你看 我就说你们俩肯定会和好的
See, I told you you two would kiss and make up.
我只是很高兴一切都恢复了正常
I'm just glad that everything's back to normal.
-又怎么了 -是艾萨克
- Oh my God, now what is it? - Huh? Oh, it's Isaac.
-那个新男人 -对
- Oh, is that the new guy? - Yeah,
他在确认我们第一次面基的时间
and he's confirming our first IRL date.
这周五
This Friday.
棒 所以...
Nice! So, uh...
这次你打算怎么搞砸呢
how you gonna fuck it up this time?
我们到了
OK, we're here.
这里是哪里
Where exactly is "Here"?
我知道我最近总是忙于工作
I know I've been very distracted with work lately.
所以我想做些特别的事来补偿你
So, I wanted to do something special to make it up to you.
现在 把这个戴上
Now, put this on.
这是我想的那样吗
Is this what I think it is?
这我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
我不是傻瓜 希芙
I'm not a moron, Sev.
我知道光明会性♥爱♥派对是什么样子
I know an Illuminati sex party when I see one.
鉴定完毕 绝世美男
So, check, he's gorgeous.
联♥系♥人
艾萨克
再说一遍你们是怎么认识的
Tell me again how you guys met.
非常的...
It's so...
像童话 也就是复古的同性色情故事
fairy tale, slash, vintage gay porn.
那是一个黑暗且多雾的夜晚 我正在工作
It was a dark and smoggy night, and I was at work,
追一个流浪汉
chasing that homeless guy.
我被迫爬上栅栏 但我当时有点嗑大了
And I had to climb this fence, and I was kinda stoned.
所以就摔了下去
And so, I fall.
等我醒来时 发现自己躺在地上
And when I come to, I'm on the ground.
我当时迷迷糊糊 完全不知道自己在哪
Totally out of it, and I don't know where I am,
也不知发生了什么
or what's going on.
然后我睁开眼睛 看到...
And then I open my eyes, and I see...
你没事吧
Are you OK?
没事
Yeah.
我还好
I'm fine.
然后你们做♥爱♥了
And then you fucked?
所以这个男的又是干什么的
So, uh, what's this guy do again?
你是说工作吗
For a living, you mean?
在无家可归者救助机构 所以他才在车场里
Homeless outreach. That's why he was in the auto yard.
所以他是一个人道主义者
Aw, so he's, like, a humanitarian.
对 最重要的是他特别温柔
Yeah. On top of being, like, super sweet,
特别可爱 而且不像加布里埃尔
and adorable, and, unlike Gabriel,
-他不会每隔五秒钟就消失一次 -加布里埃尔
- he doesn't disappear every five seconds.- Oh, God. Gabriel.
自从他上次玩消失之后
Have you heard from the
你还有在基达上听过他的消息吗
David Copperfield of Grindr since his last vanishing act?
没有
No.
天啊
Oh my God.
-怎么了 -还记得我那个...
- What? - Remember my, uh,
视频用户吗 虫虫
my cam client, Worm?
他想让我尿在瓶子里
He wants me to pee in a bottle
这样他就能喝了
for him so he can drink it.
这是我们的招牌饮料
All right, so this is our specialty,
催情鸡尾酒
aphrodisiac cocktail.
里面有伏特加 生姜和肉桂 以及
It's vodka, with fresh ginger and cinnamon, plus...
一种神秘的配料
a special secret ingredient.
不是精♥液♥吧
It's not jizz, is it?
-不是 -太好了
- No. - Ah, word.
谢谢你 雅克
Thanks, Jacques.
这地方太棒了
This place is lit!
看那家伙的胳膊
Check out that dude's arms!
我不知道你喜欢这种类型
I didn't know that was your type.
你说什么呢 那家伙好壮
What do you mean? Dude is swole, man.
好想知道他是怎么锻炼的
I wonder what his workout routine is.
想试试大♥麻♥润滑油吗
Can I interest you in some weed lube?
不了 谢谢 我不抽大♥麻♥
No, thank you. I don't do weed.
不会让你嗨 只会让你的小妹妹嗨
Oh, it won't make you stoned, it just gets your vagina high.
我的小妹妹不想嗨
My vagina doesn't want to get high.
为什么
Why not?
给我来点
I'll take some.
好的 酷 把你的脚给我 过来
OK, cool. Give me your feet. Come here.
快来吧
Do me now.
我要去和一些人打个招呼 所以...
There's a couple people I need to say hi to, so...
你自己去认识些新朋友吧
Why don't you try and make some new friends?
别担心 我一会就回来
Don't worry, I won't be long.
好
Uh, all right.
我们还是情侣关系 对吧
We're still just hooking up together as a couple, right?
当然 但是...
Of course, but...
你采采野花也没关系
don't be afraid to get your hands a little dirty.
只要记住在触摸任何人之前要征得对方允许
Just remember to ask permission before touching anyone.
这是派对准则
It's party rules.
要得到明确同意 诸如此类的东西
Affirmative consent, and all that nonsense.
明确同意
Affirmative consent?
美国人都这么做
It's this thing American people do.
因为他们不够世故
'Cause they aren't sophisticated enough
无法通过肢体语言交流
to communicate through body language.
可是你呢
You, however,
不会有这个问题
shouldn't have that problem.
看你这张帅脸
Look at you.
每个人都想和你上♥床♥
Everyone wants to fuck you.
-我马上回来 -好的
- I'll be back shortly. - OK.
所以 虫虫
So, Worm...
要来这里和我们喝小便鸡尾酒吗
is coming here to meet us for pee cocktail hour?
当然不了 你疯了吗
No! Are you insane?
我应该把尿装瓶子里放外面
I'm supposed to leave it in a bottle outside,
-他会把它拿起来的 -那当然了
- he's gonna pick it up. - Oh, well, obviously.
我该问他要多少钱
How much, how much money should I ask for?
我不知道 有什么
剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表