剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表
现 世 末 日
[本季终]
第一季 第十集
我必须飞去新墨西哥州的罗斯威尔
I have to fly to Roswell, New Mexico.
-要去多久 -无限期
- For how long? - Indefinitely.
《现世末日》前情提要
Previously on Now Apocalypse:
你就没经历过奇怪的预兆吗
Don't you ever get bizarre premonitions?
救命
Help me!
他们一直操♥我♥ 他们不肯停下
They keep fucking me. They won't stop.
还记得我那个视频用户吗 虫虫
Remember my cam client, Worm?
这就是那个尿尿男吗
Is this the pee guy?
给你 我的电♥话♥号♥码也在上面
Here you go. My phone number's on there, too, you know.
我有女朋友了
I... have a- a girlfriend.
我他妈恋爱了
I'm in fucking love.
总之各方面的感觉都很对
It--it just feels right.
而且不像加布里埃尔
And, unlike Gabriel,
他不会每隔五秒钟就消失一次
he doesn't disappear every five seconds.
-卡莉 -我的天呐
- Carly?! - Oh, my God.
你想过未来吗
Do you ever think about the future?
我们的未来吗
Our future, you mean?
不止是我们的未来
Not just our future.
人类的未来
Like, in general.
当然 怎么了
Sure, of course. Why?
有时候...
Sometimes...
我一想到未来 就会非常紧张
I think about the future, and I get super tense...
焦虑
and anxious...
感觉有一股巨大的
and I feel this horrible
黑色的恐惧在我胃里翻腾
black dread churning in the pit of my stomach,
像肿瘤一样
like a tumor.
但最近 我...
But, lately, I just...
只感到快乐
feel kind of happy.
我要去洗个澡 如果可以的话
I'm gonna take a shower now, if that's OK.
当然
Of course.
我只是被昨晚的精♥液♥搞的身上紧绷绷的
Yeah, I just, uh, feel a little crusty from last night.
我还蛮喜欢让你身上留着我的干精♥液♥
I kind of like the idea of you walking around all day
晃荡一整天 但是...
with my dry cum on you, but...
你要是这么说...
If you put it that way...
我开玩笑的...
I'm just kidding...
但又有点想让你那么做因为实在太性感了
But not really 'cause it's really fucking hot.
不如我先去洗个澡
How about I take a shower,
然后再让你射我身上怎么样
and then you can come on me again, if you want.
成交
Deal.
所以你今天想干什么
So, what do you want to do today?
不知道
I don't know.
你难得有一天假期
It's so rare that you have a day off.
可以让我们白天也待在一起
So, we could hang out in the daytime.
可不是
I know.
我们先找地方吃一顿丰盛的早餐
Let's eat a giant breakfast somewhere
然后随便干点什么吧 比如...
and then do something random, like...
你去过动物园吗
Have you ever been to the zoo?
没有 但是听起来不错
No, but that sounds awesome.
很好 那就这么定了
OK, cool. It's a plan.
未知号♥码
我是加布里埃尔 我想见你
我可以解释一切
你为什么一直不回我信息
Why have you been ignoring my messages?
我要为工作做准备
I need to get ready for work.
我要和你谈谈
Well, I need to talk to you.
你为什么不告诉我你是个妓♥女♥
How could you not tell me that you're a prostitute?
政♥治♥正确的说法是"性工作者"
OK, PC term is "sex worker".
而且我只是个视频女郎 我不提供全套服务
And I'm just a cam girl. I-I don't do full service.
天啊 要是你让我染上了艾滋病怎么办
Oh, my God. What if you gave me AIDS?
视频连线传染不了艾滋 你这个白♥痴♥
You can't get AIDS from Skyping, you idiot!
-你干什么 -妈的
- What the fuck are you doing? - Ah, fuck!
老天 好疼
God, that really hurt.
只是...
It's just...
-我不敢相信你竟然瞒着我 -我知道
- I can't believe you kept this a secret from me. - I know.
我真的很抱歉从一开始就没有对你说实话
I am truly sorry that I was not honest with you from the beginning.
我搞砸了 我承认
It's fucked up, and I-I own that.
我应该告诉你真♥相♥的
I should've told you the truth.
我只是不知道该怎么说
I just... didn't know how.
你今天还是要走吗
Are you still leaving today, or what?
是的 今晚
Yes, tonight.
我还有很多准备工作要做
And I have a lot of preparations to make,
已经忙不过来了
so I'm feeling quite overwhelmed.
那你有没有想过
Well, have you given any thought at all
我们该怎么办
to what's gonna happen with us?
想过
I have.
但不幸的是 我并没有想到那种
And unfortunately, there is no simple resolution
你可能想听到的简单的解决方式
that you will likely want to hear.
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你看我电♥话♥干什么
What are you doing looking at my phone?
我没想看
I wasn't looking at your phone.
你放在桌上我不小心看到的
You left it on the table.
你还没回答我的问题
And you still haven't answered my question.
无论如何 你得告诉我
Just tell me, whatever it is.
我只是希望我们两个人之间没有秘密
I just want everything to be out in the open between us.
这些男的花钱看你自摸
You jerk off while these guys pay money to watch you?
他们都让你干什么了
I mean, what do they make you do?
不是他们让我♥干♥什么
They don't make me do anything.
我不是受害者 杰思罗
I'm not a victim, Jethro.
我喜欢视频直播
I like camming.
什么叫你喜欢
What do you mean you like it?
下流无♥耻♥
It's degrading.
所以我演就是下流无♥耻♥
So, I-it's degrading for me to do it,
但是你看就不下流无♥耻♥
but not for you to watch it?
当然也很无♥耻♥
It's degrading for me to watch it, too.
你要去哪
Now where are you going?
我不想再和你吵了
I-I'm so tired of arguing with you.
我没时间跟你吵架
I don't have time for this.
福特 这种被迫中止实际上可能是
Ford, this imposed hiatus might actually be
一个伪装成问题的机会
an opportunity masquerading as a problem.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
它为我们提供了一个从全新的客观角度
It offers us a chance to evaluate and reassess
来重新评估我们的关系的机会
our relationship with fresh objectivity.
也许你需要时间重新评估
OK, maybe you need time to evaluate and reassess,
但我不需要
but I don't.
我还要去电视台开会
I have my freaking Starz meeting later,
我得准备一下
and I still need to get ready,
拜你所赐 我的眼睛全肿了
and thanks to you, my fucking eyes are all puffy.
像外星人一样
I look like a mutant.
你根本没听我说话
You're not even listening to me.
我听着呢
I am listening!
好
Ok.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology,
我很感谢你承认你错了
and I appreciate you admitting that you were wrong.
我正在非常努力地
And I am working very hard
寻找自己内心的力量来原谅你 这并不容易
to find the strength within myself to forgive you, which is not easy!
但是就像昨晚
But it's like my mom was
我跟我妈妈聊天时她说的那样
saying when I was talking to her last night--
等等 你跟你妈说了
Wait, you--you talked to your mom about this?
当然 我什么事都跟她说
Yeah, I talk to my mom about everything.
怎么了
What?
好 我...
Ok, I...
现在真的没办法再说这件事了
literally cannot deal with this right now.
你该走了
I need you to leave.
我一直在跟你说
I keep telling you that
如果你觉得我们俩进展太快了
if this is going too fast, or if it's too much,
一定要说出来
then just say so.
我也跟你说过 我并不觉得快
And I told you, it's not too fast.
加布里埃尔和我曾经
Gabriel was someone that I was seeing
非常短暂地交往过
like, very briefly.
在我遇见你之前
Before I even met you.
剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表