剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表
Just, OK, just, everything's gonna be fine, OK?
人的酮体无比美妙
The human body is beautiful!
而且你无需为自己的身体感到羞耻
And, and you don't have anything to be ashamed of.
但是我的老二就那么竖在那 极度充血
But my dick is blown up, giant sized, all over town!
我是要当编剧的人
How is that gonna look when I'm
这下别人还会把我当回事吗
trying to get taken seriously as a screenwriter?
我相信肯定没问题 这里可是好莱坞
I, I'm sure that's all gonna be fine. It's Hollywood!
人们除了自己什么都不在乎
Nobody gives a shit about anything other than themselves anyway.
我不知道 我真的很担心
I dunno, dude, I'm really worried.
该死 是希芙 妈的
Oh, shit! It's Sev! Fuck!
-我该怎么办 -你得告诉她
- What do I do? - You got to uh, you gotta tell her, right?
是吗 我不想让她生气
Meh, do I? You know, I don't wanna get her mad.
但我感觉你必须得告诉她
Yeah, but it sorta-- it sorta feels like you have to,
因为她迟早会发现
'cause she's gonna find out eventually.
好吧 我想也是
Yeah, I guess.
要我来接吗
Should I pick it up?
还是你接吧
You've gotta pick it up.
好吧
OK, yeah.
宝贝
Babe.
-福特 -那个...
- Ford? - So, um...
出了点事
Something kinda happened.
很好
Good start.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你还记得我几天前
You remember those pictures
给你看过的那些照片吗 奥托拍的
I showed you a couple days ago, that Otto took?
我打电♥话♥就是要说这个
That's why I was calling.
我正看着你的照片
I'm looking at an image of you,
几乎全♥裸♥ 出现在摩天大楼的一侧
almost naked, on the side of a skyscraper.
-什么 -是的
- What! - Yes!
你的老二胀得跟独栋小别♥墅♥一样
Your penis bulge is the size of a single family home.
该死 希芙 听我说 我可以解释...
Shit, Sev, ok, listen to me, ok? I can explain this, um...
我最不想做的事就是让你难堪
The last thing on the planet that I ever wanna do is to embarrass you.
我没感觉难堪
I'm not embarrassed.
恰恰相反 我现在性致高昂
On the contrary, I find it highly erotic.
什么 等一下 你说什么
What, wait, what?
-真的吗 -她说什么了
- You do? - Now what is she saying?
闭嘴 真的吗
Shut the-- really?
真的 而且我已经为咱俩安排了
Yea. And I've already made plans for us
另一场特别冒险之旅 就在今晚
to have another very special adventure tonight.
你能在十点钟左右来我这里吗
Can you come by my apartment around ten o'clock?
当然 没问题
Uh, y-yeah, sure.
很好 到时候见
Perfect, see you then.
好的
OK, well...
再见 宝贝
bye, babe.
她说什么
What did she say?
我...
I...
天啊 你谁...
Oh, shit! Who...
让我猜猜 你是我的新室友
Let me guess. You're my new roommate?
得让你们戴上名牌了
Start making you guys wear name tags.
-天啊 要憋死我了 -等等
- Oh my God, I'm gonna fucking pee my pants. - Wait.
-别进去 -为什么
- Don't go in there. - Why not?
有人
It's occupied.
-有谁 -我这个月手头有点紧 所以
- By who? - Yeah, I was a little short on rent this month, so...
我在爱彼迎上把我的房♥间租出去了几晚
I'm Airbnb'ing out my room for a couple nights.
我睡沙发 没什么大不了的
I'll just sleep on the couch, it's no big.
你搬进这里还不到四个小时
You've been living here for less than four hours.
所以呢
I know that?
行
Ok.
妈的
Shit.
该死
Fuck, fuck.
凯
天啊 大新闻
怎么了
凯
你猜
他们出来了吗
OK, are, are they out of the bathroom yet?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
因为我他妈要洗澡
Because I need to take a fucking shower.
我没时间陪你玩 快说
我要用卫生间
I need to use the bathroom.
里面在干什么呢
What is going on in there?
有人吗 听到没有
Hello! Can you hear me?
我的天啊 不
Oh my-- Oh my god, no.
不行 这样不行
OK, you know what? No. This is not acceptable.
他们得立刻离开
They need to leave now.
那你去跟爱彼迎联♥系♥吧
Well, contact Airbnb if you want.
凯
你确定
天啊 有屁快放
不 你去让他们走 这是我家
No, you tell them to leave. This is my house!
凯
我刚被选为下一部
《星球大战》的演员
你给我听着
OK, listen.
我要你把那个诡异的
I need you to get this fuckin' weird,
联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会家庭弄出去
UNICEF family out of here!
然后滚回你自己的房♥间睡觉
And I need you to go sleep in your own fucking room!
我现在真的觉得自己
OK, I literally feel like I'm
被你的白人至上主义冒犯到了
being assaulted by your white privilege right now.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh my God. Oh my fucking God!
我很高兴你不是那种金钱至上的人
I'm glad that you're not super materialistic.
因为社会工作包括很多方面
Because social work is many things,
唯独不包括高薪
but well-paying is not one of them.
是啊 我已经厌烦了无所顾忌的消费主义
Yeah! I've always been kinda turned off by brazen consumerism.
你懂吗 总是想要更多 永不满足
You know? Always wanting more, and more, and more.
就像癌症侵蚀了你的灵魂
it's like a cancer eating away at your soul.
话又说回来 我很穷
But then again, I'm poor.
如果我有钱的话
If I was rich,
也许我会有不同的感觉
maybe I'd feel differently.
-有段时间我对极简主义很感兴趣 -真的吗
- I was into the whole minimalism thing for a while. - Oh, really?
我还是拥有太多东西了
I mean, I still have way too much stuff.
但我能理解这个基本概念
But I can appreciate the basic concept.
把生活中所有的垃圾都扔掉
Just getting rid of all the junk
为有意义的事情腾出空间
in your life to make room for what's meaningful.
举个例子
Like?
比如人际关系
Like relationships,
你在乎的人 以及有趣的经历
people that you care about, and cool experiences.
人生只关乎时间 对吧 所以一旦你
Life is just time, right? So, once you...
把所有无关的破烂都丢掉
strip away all the extraneous bullshit,
你就可以为重要的东西腾出空间
then you make room for the stuff that matters.
是吧 我也说不好
Yeah, I dunno.
也许我已经喝醉了 但是
Maybe I'm already drunk, or something, but...
你这话听着真的很有道理
that makes a frightening amount of sense to me.
你还好吧
You all right?
还行
Ha, yeah.
不好意思
Yeah, uh, sorry.
我想我可能喝得太快了
I think I may have drank my drink just a little too fast.
你想呼吸点新鲜空气什么的吗
Do you wanna get some fresh air or something?
好啊 听起来不错
Yeah. That sounds good.
你知道什么很酷吗
You know what's cool?
即使在一个有着数百万人口的城市里
It's cool that, even in a city with millions of people in it,
还能找到这样的景色 这就很酷
that there's still spots like this.
我以前经常来这里
I used to come here all the time,
只是一个人坐着 独自思考
just to, like, be alone with my thoughts, and,
听听周围的声音
listen to the sounds.
是啊 洛杉矶给人很大的压力
Yeah, L.A. can be a little overwhelming.
这有点像一部疯狂动画片什么的
It's sort of like a deranged cartoon or something.
什么在这都很疯狂
Yeah, it gets pretty crazy down there.
但从这个角度来看
From this perspective though...
它看起来是那么的宁静和完美
it seems so serene and perfect.
你知道吗 现在我已经习惯了
You know, now that I'm used to it.
-无法想像自己住在其他地方 -我也是
- Can't really imagine being anywhere else. - Yeah, same here.
我想可能我们都是怪人吧
I guess we're just both weirdos.
是啊 我想是吧
Yeah, guess we are.
-你冷吗 -稍微有点
- Cold? - Hmm? Oh, sort of.
只是
Just, uh...
但我很开心
剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表