剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表
essential to be worthwhile.
我认为艺术
Well, I think art,
最好的状态 是拥有一个超凡的体验
at its best, aims to be a transcendent experience.
它有潜力去改变生活
It has the potential to be life changing.
大概像性♥爱♥一样
Sorta like sex.
抱歉 我是不是有些过于诚恳
I'm sorry, am I being embarrassingly sincere?
你从我穿着上看不出来
You wouldn't know it by my outfit,
但我对真诚的容忍♥度出奇得高
but I have a surprisingly high tolerance for sincerity.
或许这不是最适合闲逛的地方
Maybe this isn't the best place to hang out.
-对 -跟我来
- Yeah. - Come with me.
我知道希芙的工作对她有多重要
Look I know how important Sev's work is to her.
只是...
It's just...
这很难受
It's just hard,
你知道的
you know,
当我觉得我的需求不被重视
when I feel like my needs don't matter.
真抱歉 福特 这听起来糟透了
I'm sorry, Ford, it sounds terrible.
有时候我只是想要被承认一下
Like, I just want acknowledgement sometimes.
为什么我总得像
Why do I always feel like
这段关系里的二等公民一样
a second-class citizen in this relationship?
为什么我要被当作有事钟无艳
Why am I treated like an afterthought?
我了解 福特
I know, Ford.
-你值得更好的 -对呀
- You deserve better. - I do!
我告诉你这些不对 他妈的不对
It's not right I tell you. It's not fucking right!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
福特
Ford?
我
I, um--
我想我得躺一会儿
I th-- I think maybe I need to lie down for a bit.
谢谢
Thanks.
当然
Sure.
顺便说下 我叫艾佳
My name's Aja by the way.
就像亚洲大♥陆♥一样
Like the continent.
有J在中间
With a J.
我妈妈超喜欢史提利·丹乐队
My mom was super into Steely Dan.
-当我没说 -不 我 我
- Never mind. - No, I, I,
我知道史提利丹二人组是谁 我不是土包子
I-I know who Steely Dan is. I'm not a philistine.
你知道
Oh, you do?
好吧
Okay.
你不该在工作吗
So, uh, shouldn't you be working?
我马上就休息了
Oh, I'm on a break soon.
再说 这工作可以去死了
Plus, fuck this job.
我来这的唯一原因是我前任在餐饮公♥司♥工作
The only reason I'm here is because my ex works for the catering company
他们需要愿意穿这身淫♥荡♥装扮的性感服务生
and they needed servers who were hot and willing to wear these slutty outfits.
而且我嗑了迷幻药
That, and I'm rolling.
你是本地人吗
Uh, are you from around here?
很遗憾是的 但如果可以我应该很快就会离开
Sadly, but not for long if I can help it.
你呢
You?
洛杉矶
Uh, LA.
猜到了
Figures.
为什么
Why?
我想上的男人总是来自洛杉矶
Guys I wanna fuck are always from LA.
好吧
Huh. Well...
我受宠若惊 但我是同性恋
Uh, I guess that's flattering, but I'm uh, pretty much gay.
废话
No kidding.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不想伤你的男性自尊
I don't wanna crush your male ego,
但我第一眼看到你时就知道你是同性恋了
but I knew you were gay the minute I saw you.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
可你的鸡♥巴♥现在不太像同志 对吗
But your dick's not so gay at the moment, now is it?
你...好像
You're s...seems kinda...
不知为何男同总是很喜欢我
Gay dudes are always super into me for some reason.
我想象不出原因
I can't imagine why.
你真美
You're so pretty.
天 你太美了
God, you're so fucking pretty.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
怎么 出什么问题了吗
What? Something wrong?
不 我只是
No, I just um...
我 我不确定这是个好主意
I, I, I don't- I don't know if this is a good idea.
如果是许可问题的话
If-- if this is a consent issue,
你要想我可以签署个文件什么的
I, I can sign something if you want.
不 是 听着
No, it's um...look I--
我和你玩得很开心
I am having so much fun with you,
你很棒 但是
and you're so amazing, but um...
我有男朋友
I have a boyfriend.
好吧
Oh, okay.
抱歉 我该早说的
I'm sorry, I should've said something sooner.
如果你有男友 那我们在这干什么
If you have a boyfriend, then why are we here?
我知道 操 我很抱歉 只是
I know, fuck. Look, I'm sorry, it's just...
我是个傻♥逼♥ 我真心感觉
I'm an idiot and I, I genuinely felt
我和你之间很来电 你又这么性感
this connection with you and you're just so fucking hot.
天 抱歉 你恨我吗
God, I'm sorry. Do you hate me?
没事
It's okay.
你只管放松
You just relax now.
谢谢
Thanks, dude.
你最好了 真的
You're the best, I mean it.
这是谁的床
Whose bed is this?
我的
It's mine.
至少这周末属于我
Well, for the weekend at least.
好的
Oh! Oh, okay.
酷
Cool.
靠
Shit.
刚才好激烈
That was fucking intense.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
怎么 你现在要回去工作了吗
So, what? You're just gonna go back to work now?
是吧 除非他们已经把我炒了
I guess. Unless they fired me already.
怎么 你想抱抱吗
Why, do you wanna cuddle or something?
不
No.
你愿意给我口挺酷的
Well it was cool of you to go down on me and everything.
大多数男同都不愿意
Most gay guys don't.
你和很多男同做过还是
So, you've uh, been with a lot of gay dudes, or...
我说了 男同喜欢我
Well, like I said, the gays really like me.
但对大多数人来说 近距离看到阴♥道♥
But for most of them, seeing a vag up close
会给他们造成严重心理创伤
leaves them deeply traumatized.
我还挺喜欢的
Yeah, I feel kind of into it.
我想能控制别人的快♥感♥
I think I get off on the power of being in control
会让我欲♥火♥中烧
of another person's pleasure.
真性感
That's kinda hot.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
什么
Huh?
快 老头 走了
Come on, old man, let's go!
糟糕
Oops.
操
Fuck.
抱歉
Sorry.
艾佳 艾佳 艾佳 停下
Aja, Aja, Aja, Aja, stop!
天啊 停下
Oh my God! Stop it!
艾佳 艾佳
Aja, Aja!
你们在干什么
What's going on here?
尤利西斯 我正准备来找你
Ulysses, I was just gonna come find you.
看样子我们的朋友福特喝多了
Looks like our friend Ford had a little too much to drink.
离他远点 出去 快
Get away from him. Get out! Leave now!
-行 行 -快走 接下来交给我
- All right, all right. - Go, I'll take it from here.
好
Oh, okay.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
我不知道 哥们
Um, I--I'm not sure. Hey, buddy.
好吧
Okay.
-哥们 你 -再见
- Bud, are you... - See ya'.
你还好吗
Okay? Are you okay?
老兄 我们去哪
Dude, where are we going?
离开这儿
We're leaving.
-什么 这么快就走 -嗯 派对结束了
- What, already? - Yeah, the party is over.
你真逊
剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表