剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表
I dunno, is there some way
评估尿液黑市供求情况的方法吗
to assess supply and demand on the urine black market?
社交新闻网上一些妓♥女♥说每瓶收费两百美元
Uh, some whores on Reddit are saying they charge $200 a bottle.
-听起来差不多 -好吧 那么
- That sounds about right. - Yeah, OK, so,
我先要价两百美元 但可以还价
I'll start with $200, but I'm open to negotiation.
反正我平时也得小便
I mean, I kinda have to pee anyway, so...
你经常来吗
So, do you come here often?
实际上这是我第一次来
This is my first time, actually.
-你呢 -我可是常客
- How about you? - Oh, I'm a regular.
这绝对是城里最好的性♥爱♥派对之一
This is definitely one of the best sex parties in the city.
你是自己来的吗
So, um, are you here alone?
我和我的性♥奴♥一起来的
I'm with my sub.
贱♥货♥
Bitch!
他叫贱♥货♥ 你想让他给你口♥交♥吗
This is Bitch. You want him to suck you off?
不必了
I'm good.
谢谢邀请
Thank you for asking.
我应该少要点钱吗 这都过去多久了
Should I have asked for less? How long has it been?
也就九十秒吧
Like 90 seconds.
你知道吗
Actually, you know what?
我的体液必须高价出♥售♥
My bodily fluids go for top dollar,
否则谁也得不到
or they go for nothing.
你可真是个现代女商人
You're such a modern businesswoman.
为跻身精英行列干杯
To leaning in.
天啊 虫虫刚给我转了200美元
OMG. Worm just Venmo'd me $200.
等等
Wait...
我的尿比我的想法更值钱 算是个悲剧吗
Is it tragic that my pee is more valuable than my ideas?
不要想太多
Try not to overthink it.
你说的没错
Yeah, you're right.
你能把这杯喝完吗
Can you finish that?
什么 不要吧
Oh, what, no!
-不要 好恶心 -讲真 他随时会来
- No, eww! - Seriously, he's gonna be here like any second.
我不想亲自碰到他
I don't wanna run into him in person.
你真恶心
You are gross.
马上回来
Be right back!
我和齐克
Me and Zeke
上周体验了一次美妙的三人行
had the most incredible threesome last week,
是和在探探上认识的一个跨性别男人一起
with a trans masculine we met on Tinder.
仿佛我的灵魂因快乐太多而满溢了出来
It's like my soul has expanded from sharing so much pleasure.
那你和齐克经常见面 是吧
So you and Zeke have been seeing each other a lot, huh?
我们之间有着强烈的NRE
Yeah, we have intense NRE.
什么是NRE
What's NRE?
新关系能量
New relationship energy.
比如当你喜欢上一个新认识的人
It's like, when you're really into someone new
你的内心小鹿乱撞
and you get butterflies.
懂了
Right.
当你处在多角恋中 而你的对象
When you're poly, and your partner,
比如和别人上♥床♥了
like, has it with someone else,
新关系能量就会变糟
NRE can be gnarly.
但你会慢慢发现它不是一种威胁
But then you learn that it's not really a threat.
没错 就比如当你想和别人上♥床♥了
Yeah, it's like, wanting to fuck someone,
或是迷恋上了他们 它就消失了
or having a crush on them, it fades.
它和那种
You know, it's not the same
固定的恋爱关系不同
as being in a committed relationship.
卧了个槽
Oh, fucking shit.
他妈的 该死
Oh, fuck, goddammit.
我的天
Oh my God.
你在这儿啊 我一直在到处找你
There you are. I've been looking all over for you.
你找到我了
Well, you found me.
这里的每个人都很友好
Everyone here is so nice!
我知道 真让人受不了
I know, it's unbearable.
你听说过新关系能量吗
so, have you heard of NRE?
-我听过 -真的好有道理 对吧
- I have. - It just makes so much sense, right?
我是说 性和爱不一定是一回事
I mean, sex and love aren't necessarily the same thing.
-是的 -不管怎样
- True. - Hmm? Anyway.
我想让你见见一些人
I have some people I want you to meet.
-老天 快点 -我很快了 我穿了高跟鞋
- Oh my God, hurry up! - I am! Jeez, I have fucking heels on!
-我们走 -好了吗 快走快走
- Go. - Good? OK. Go! Go!
各位 这位是希芙琳
Hey guys! This is Severine.
我的女朋友
My girlfriend.
你好啊 美人
Well, hello there, gorgeous.
你们的规矩是什么
What's your guys' rule?
我想吸你的大屌♥
I wanna suck your cock.
没问题
Cool.
可以答应得再有激♥情♥一点吗
Do I have your enthusiastic consent?
我愿意
Um, yes!
那好
OK, then.
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone there?
你可以跑 尤利西斯 但你不能逃避命运
You can run, Ulysses, but you can't escape your destiny.
只有你我知道真♥相♥
Only you and I know the truth.
我们是唯一能阻止他们的人
We're the only ones that can stop them.
来吧 尤利
Come on, Uly!
别再装作看不见你眼前的一切了
Stop acting like you can't see what's right in front of your eyes.
-你什么意思 -人类的生命
- What do you mean? - The human race,
是有限的
is finito,
老兄 游戏结束了
man, game over.
这就是我们所知的世界末日
It's the end of the fucking world as we know it.
我是站在上帝面前的大天使加百列
I am the archangel Gabriel that stands in the presence of God.
我被派去你那里
And I am sent to deliver unto thee,
向你传去末日灾难的喜讯
joyous tidings of catastrophic doom.
所以呢
So?
加百列 那个吹号♥角的天使
Gabriel, the trumpeter!
末日审判的预兆 记得我做的梦吗
Harbinger of the apocalypse! Remember the dream that I had.
那你记得我说的
Do you remember what I said
让你别抽那么多大♥麻♥的话吗
about taking a break from all the pot smoking?
你现在磕嗨了吗
You high right now?
-有点 但那不是重点 -我的天
- A little. But that, that, that's not the point. - Oh my...
天哪 尤利 这就是重点
Oh my God, Uly, no, it's like exactly the point.
你一直嗑着药
You are perpetually baked.
然后你还奇怪为什么
And then you wonder why your
你的生活就像萨尔瓦多·达利的画
life is like a friggin' Salvador Dali painting.
二十世纪西班牙著名超现实主义画家
我的老天啊
Jesus, ugh.
也许吧 但我的梦里有一艘宇宙飞船
Maybe, but still, in my dream, there was a fucking spaceship!
尤利
Uly...
为什么你就不能
Why don't you just like,
试着戒几天
try going cold turkey for, like, a few days,
看看会有什么不同
and seeing if it makes a difference.
你能有什么损失
What do you have to lose?
那就这么定了
So it's settled! All right.
今天是第一天 不碰大♥麻♥和迷幻药
Today is day one, weed and hallucination free.
但是我晚点还要跟
Yeah, you know, I, uh, but I got that big date
-艾萨克约会 -那又怎样
- with Isaac later.- OK. So, who cares?
这更是该洗心革面的时候
It's all the more reason to start with a clean slate.
类似那种余生的第一天什么的
First day of the rest of your life! Etcetera.
是 但是我也会
Yeah, but then, also, I'm- gonna,
-我会 我会很紧张 -尤利
- I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be so nervous, you know. - Uly...
我对你充满信心 你一定...
You know, I have so much faith in you, that you're gonna...
你可以...
You're, um, heh.
怎么了
What?
回头
Turn around.
那不是...
Isn't that...?
我的天 你说的对 我完蛋了
Oh my God, dude. You were right, my life is frickin' over!
没那么糟 真的
It's not that bad, man. Really.
是吗
You think?
是啊 你就 你先冷静一下
Yeah, yeah. You just, you just need to calm down.
你是怎么发现的
How, how did you find out about it?
这还用问吗
What are you talking about?
我今天一走出健身房♥...
I walked out of the gym today, and...
安德鲁·克里斯蒂
老天 我该怎么办
Man, what am I gonna do?
好了好了 没事的
剧集 | 现在启示录 | 导航列表