剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表
好的 让我来帮你回忆一下
Right. Let me refresh your memory.
好的
Go on.
得了吧
Come off it!
我不是在狡辩
I'm not being defensive!
哈里 夫妻分两种
There are two types of couples, Harry.
那听起来确实像在狡辩
Ooh. He sounds defensive, doesn't he?
一种是遇到问题时
One-- when they reach a roadblock,
拼命解决分歧的
do everything they can to solve their differences,
另一种是解决不了就离婚的
and ones who don't and get divorced.
我记得 我记得你这样说过
Yeah, I remember, I remember that.
我又没让你长出三头六臂
I'm not asking you to grow an extra arm.
只是想让你陪我去找专业人士咨♥询♥一下
I'm asking you to go with me to talk to someone.
我想的是 夫妻两个
I just think, you know, like, a man and a woman,
他们有各自的观点 也有他们各自的问题
they have their-their arguments and their-their issues, yeah?
他们的问题 只存在他们之间
Their problems-- and it's their problems, right?
你不可能到外面 随便找个人聊这些
You don't got off and you talk to other people about it.
好吧 我们的问题我们自己商量
All right. Our problems are our problems.
是的
Yeah.
你先说
You start.
-什么意思 -你想说什么都可以
- What-what do you mean? - Anywhere you like.
宝贝 不是这么解决的
No, babe. N-No, it doesn't work,
要慢慢来的 这会儿我没法
it doesn't work like that. I don't-- I can't,
现在这情况不对
I can't operate under that kind of pressure.
说真的 昨晚你提出来的很多问题
Seriously, last night you had a lot of issues,
都是你从来没说过的
there was a wide spectrum you've never even spoken before.
我还需要多点时间来思考怎么解决
So I think I just need a bit of time to process those
-我们之间的矛盾 -那你准备
- and unpick them. - And when do you plan
什么时候开始思考 哈里
to do that, Harry?
我现在就一直在找时间
I'm doing it all the time, babe.
早上 中午 晚上都在找
I process morning, noon, night.
我还要处理 对了
I'm processing-- Ooh. Right.
这个电♥话♥我必须接
I'm gonna need to take that.
等我回来
Don't move.
在的 兄弟
Yeah, mate.
哈里 我在
Harry. Yeah?
瑞奇·史蒂文森把我的电♥话♥轰烂了
Richie Stevenson's been calling me.
一直没消停
Non-fucking-stop.
他说他的儿子汤米
Says his boy Tommy never
还没回家
came home last night.
重点是 瑞奇说汤米是和埃迪一起出去的
Now, Richie says Tommy was with Eddie.
好的 埃迪怎么说
All right. What does Eddie say?
埃迪说这纯属胡扯
Well, Eddie says it's bollocks,
我觉得埃迪更像是在胡扯
which is probably bollocks.
明白了 等我现在去确认 然后给你回话。
All right. Look, let me call you straight back, yeah?
好的兄弟
All right, mate.
宝贝我得走了 这次的事真的很重要
Babe, I got to go. That's-that's actually really important.
必须马上处理 我得走了
I need to deal with that. I'm sorry, yeah?
玛丽亚想和找你帮个忙
Maria wanted to talk to you about something.
事情很着急吗
Can it wait?
是她的母亲
It's her mother.
-她病情更严重了 -不是
- She's got worse. - Oh, no.
给她找了一个不错的护理院 但病床满员了
They found a nice care home for her, but they say they're full.
但是这个星期
Yeah. But then this week,
又收了一个不知道从哪儿冒出来的病人入院
they took someone that wasn't even on the waiting list.
这很正常 那些都是有关系的
Hey, that's quite normal, you know, these days, babe.
他们不能干脆换一家吗
Can they not just find another home?
-哈里 -怎么
- Harry. - What?
她已经帮我们打理家里十二年了
She's been with us for 12 years, cleaning up our shit.
我知道你肯定有办法的
I'm sure you can think of something.
好吧我去找人疏通一下
All right. I'll think of something. Mm.
这两天我觉得你可以约一次咨♥询♥
And in the interim, I think you should book us a session.
是叫咨♥询♥对吧
It's called a "session," right?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
预约一次咨♥询♥ 好吧
Book a session. Yeah.
你是认真的
Are you serious?
我试着参加一次
I'll do one. All right.
然后 如果我觉得这不管用
Yeah? And if it's not for me,
就不要想着靠它解决问题 行不 我们试一次
unplan it, yeah? Uh, book it
这个星期的哪一天 星期五♥不♥行
for this week, sometime... Not Friday.
星期五糟心事一堆
Friday's bad.
周三也不行
Wednesday's not good either.
这样 你直接预约
Tell you what, just book it.
任何一天都行
Any day this week.
然后把时间地址发给我 我会准时出现在那儿
Let me know where it is, and I will meet you there.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-我会把预约的信息发给你 -去吧。
- I'll send you the details. - Do it.
-你到那儿跟我见面 -我会去的
- You can meet me there. - I will.
你咋不上天呢
On your flying pig.
宝宝
Oh. Babe.
我要是开口应了差
If I say I'm going to do something, yeah?
那指定给您办成
Yeah. It gets done.
行吧
All right.
起床了埃迪
Wake up. Eddie.
哈里找你有事
It's Harry.
你要干嘛
What'd you want?
埃迪你在哪儿
Eddie, where are you?
这跟你有屁的关系
What's it got to do with you?
他还没起床
He's in bed.
好吧 我只问你一次 听好了
All right, you get one go at this. Yeah?
跟我说真话
Tell me the truth.
汤米史蒂文森昨晚和你在一起吗
Were you with Tommy Stevenson last night?
肯定没有
No. Obviously not.
贝拉 我单独跟你说几句
Bella, take me off speaker.
好的我听着
Yeah. I'm right here.
我现在必须要和老头子商量
I need to have a chat with the governor.
你务必把埃迪留在家里 行吗
Make sure that Eddie does not leave that house, all right?
好
Okay.
老爹 是我
Conrad, it's Harry.
我们不希望扩大影响
Yeah. We don't want this to escalate.
那你准备怎么做
What's your move?
我让穆迪安排了一次今晚的见面
Um... I think we set a meet tonight at Moody's.
这样可以保证我们双方的安全
That will guarantee my safety and Richie's.
可以 但听好了
All right. Now listen to me.
你一定要带足人手
You take some of your people with you.
如果瑞奇想要破坏规矩
And if Richie wants to get unruly--
哪怕他胆敢有一丝的越界
if he wants to fuck about in any way--
找个机会 把他拿下
and you get a chance, you take him.
听懂了吗
You hear me?
好的我懂
Yeah. Understood.
干♥他♥妈
Fuck me.
有事吗哈里
Hello, Harry.
嘿安娜 家里怎么样
Hey, Ana. How are the kids?
一切都很好
Yeah. All good.
那挺好 基科在家吗
Oh, good. Is Kiko there, please?
-等下 -谢了
- Yes, one second. - Thank you.
哈里找你
Es Harry.
哈里
Harry?
是我 佐西亚会在一个小时内去接你 你准备一下
Yeah, Zosia's gonna pick you up in an hour. Be ready.
另外 我们还需要带点东西 让人放心的那种
Um, also, I need a couple of things, super reliable.
-长的还是短的 -都要
- Long or short? - Both.
你拿些 给我带点
Uh, something for you, uh, something for me,
佐西亚也需要 对吧
and something for Zosia as well, yeah?
-明白 -谢了
- Understood. - Thank you.
-安排好了 -没问题
- All right. - Yeah.
见面的地儿在街角店的健身房♥里
So, the venue is the gym just around the corner.
到时只有我 瑞奇 和 穆迪在里面
It's just gonna be me, Richie and Moody in there.
你把货车向前开
Need you to pull the van up,
停在车位的最前端
just at the top of the line,
那儿的视线开阔
so you can get good eyeline on it.
你坐在前面
I want you to stay in the van.
剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表