剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表
拉斯比
Rusby.
我说了不记得
I said I don't know him.
如果我记得 我就肯定记得
If I don't know him, then I don't fucking know him.
他妈的
Fucking hell.
老妈
Mum?
情况怎么样
Where are we?
我们也在等消息
Uh, we're still waiting.
哈里在吗
Is Harry there?
他在
Yeah, he's here.
怎么了 我让他接电♥话♥ - 不用
Why? Do you need him? No, no.
你帮我打个招呼就行
Just say Maeve says hi.
我妈让我带个好
Mum says hi.
我丈夫的雇主
The family my husband works for...
如果你是本地人
If you were from around here--
和你的职业无关
not a doctor or whatever it is you are--
如果你是在这长大的
if you grew up around here,
我一说他们的名字 你马上就会知道我说的是谁
and I told you their name, you'd know instantly who they were.
哈里有两个家要照顾
See, Harry has two families,
我不知道哪个对他来说更重要
and I'm not sure which one comes first.
我真不清楚
Actually, I am.
这就是问题的关键
And that's the whole problem.
就比如现在
Because where is he?
他去解决另外一家人的问题去了
He's out fixing their problems.
他自己的家人呢
But what about this one?
他有想过处理一下问题吗
What about the problem right here?
康拉德?她要走了
Conrad? She's leaving.
我会让你知道她最终去了哪里
I'll let you know where she ends up.
嗯,好的
Hmm, okay.
把地址发短♥信♥给我
Text me the address.
你跟贝拉聊过没
You spoke to Bella?
聊了 她还住在酒店
Yeah. She's still in the hotel.
我让她跟我一起回乡下 但她没去
I asked her to come up to Dad's. She weren't having it.
为啥 - 不知道
Why's that? I don't know.
也许是因为老爸以前操过她
Maybe 'cause Dad used to fuck her.
你这都知道
Did you know?
这怎么 妈的
Did I? Fuck.
你是怎么发现的
Well, how'd you find out?
有一次 老妈生气了告诉我的
Mum told me one night when she was pissed up.
我直接问了贝拉
I went straight to Bella and asked her.
她说都是真的
She said it was true.
他们在是去赛马节时
Yeah, they met at Cheltenham, um...
勾搭上的
at the races.
老爹那会儿五十出头 她二十一二的样子
Dad was like 50-odd, she was like 20, 21.
老爹那会儿有五六个马子在同时吊着
Uh... used to have, like, six or seven birds on the go.
她来得最晚
She was, I suppose, six or seven.
但是逼得最凶 最后只剩她了
Then she worked her way up to three, two, then number one.
结果就被老妈发现了
Then Mum found out.
你猜老爸他怎么着
So what does Dad do?
把她介绍给我了
Introduces her to me.
但我太爱她了
But I was so in love with her.
我也只是把盘子摆正了而已
I just... I squared it away.
没别的办法 你知道的
I had to, you know?
家里的大小事都要靠我摆正
I'd have squared pretty much anything away.
而且那时我们已经有了埃迪
Plus, by then we'd got Eddie.
你还喜欢哈里吗
Do you still fancy Harry?
当然 从理论上来讲
Yeah. In theory.
什么了
What?
自从人类存在开始
Well, since time began, Jan,
男女在洞里 帐篷里 房♥子里 获取快♥感♥
mankind has shagged in caves, tents, houses.
但我没听过谁从理论上获得过快♥感♥
Never ever heard of anyone ever shagging in theory.
嗯 我不是那种
Well, I was never one for... you know.
哪种 你得告诉我
No, I don't know. Tell me.
我必须先在脑子里爱上他
I've always had to really get to know someone
然后才能在床上爱他
before I even begin to fancy them.
我不一样
Not me.
要是没其他办法 那种货色也可以将就一下
I'd fuck that guy if I was desperate enough.
我不知道我为什么会跟你说这些 我他妈
I don't know why I told you. I just, I'm fucking...
不知道 可能几年前就该跟你说了
I don't know, maybe I should have told you years ago.
实在忍♥受不了 得喘口气
Just got it out there. Got it off my chest.
我应该感到耻辱 是吧
I suppose I was ashamed, wasn't I?
说实话 我其实一点都不惊讶
I'm not fucking surprised, to be fair.
我的医生说有一种叫半性恋的
My therapist says there's this thing called "demisexual."
如果你真的喜欢一个人
It's where you only fancy one person,
你就会想要和他腻在一起
and you need a really strong connection with them.
听起来就很抽象
Sounds like living hell.
所以 如果我觉得和他开始疏远了
Anyway, it means if I feel distant from Harry,
那就说明我已经不爱他了
I don't fancy Harry.
就这医生怎么好意思收你钱
Yeah, I... I don't think that needs a fancy name.
仔细想想 这他妈在中世纪好像很正常
It's proper fucking medieval when you think about it, innit?
他妈的亨利八世就爱这么搞
It's like fucking Henry VIII-type stuff.
我觉得吧亨利八世比起你老爹
I don't, I don't think Henry VIII would believe
差的可不是一点半点
half the stuff Conrad has done.
对的 太他妈离谱了
Yeah, you're not fucking wrong.
你家的风景太好了
This is stunning, Jan. The view.
这么大一所公♥寓♥ 你老公怎么赚钱的
The whole apartment. What does Harry do?
做保安的
Security.
小区保安可赚不了这么多
Assuming not supermarket security.
他是一名家族企业安保负责
No, he's a consultant with a family business.
你的杰森
What does, uh... Jason.
对 我的爱人叫杰森 - 不好意思 杰森是做什么的
Jason, yeah, sorry. What does Jason do?
他是一名工料测量师
He's a quantity surveyor.
我也不明白他到底是做什么的
Don't worry, I don't get it either.
值得喝一杯 - 干杯
Well, cheers to that. Cheers to that.
康拉德
Conrad.
哈里 有新消息吗
Harry. Any word?
不 目前还没有
No. Not as of yet.
好吧
All right.
有消息马上通知我
Keep me posted now.
如果和你同床共枕的人互相坦诚
What is so terrifying about sitting next to the person
那有什么好怕的
you love and being truthful?
这个问题他妈的应该问他
Just fucking ask him that.
你和杰森呢
Did you ask Jason that?
我当然和他谈过
Yeah, when he was watching Fulham on the telly.
有一次我逮着他看足球比赛的时候
It was probably not the best moment to pick.
他是怎么说的
What did he say?
他说 他妈的还落后三个球 让我消停一下
He said, "Al, for fuck's sake, we're three nil down."
搞个啥
What the fuck?
康拉德
Conrad.
我希望没有打扰到你
I hope this is not a bad time.
没事 快进来
No, not at all. Come on in.
这是我的朋友爱丽丝 这位是康拉德
This is my friend Alice. Alice, uh, this is Conrad.
我们两家很亲近
Family friend. Oh.
很高兴认识您 - 也很高兴
It's a pleasure to meet you. Pleasure to meet you, too.
年轻真好 周末 喝点小酒
This is nice. Friday. Wine.
还有个英俊的帅哥
Now a visit from a handsome stranger.
爱丽丝 我得提醒你一下
Oh. Now, before you say another word, Alice,
以免你把持不住
I must warn you,
我可以用钱可以把很多东西塞满
I'm also disgustingly rich.
爱丽丝刚准备离开了
Alice was just leaving.
最后再来一杯
Mm. One for the road?
好吧
Uh...
这样的下午真让人舒服
Well, this has been really nice.
我还想再来一次
We... we should do it again soon.
我先不打扰了
I'll get out of your way.
我听说你和哈利最近关系
I've been hearing things between you and Harry
有点不太妙 是吗
are not the best right now, hmm?
谁告诉你的
Who's been telling you this?
小道消息罢了
Let's just say I heard it on the grapevine.
是凯文吗
So, Kevin?
不是
Actually, no.
剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表