剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表
我会打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you
我会打电♥话♥
I'll call
所以她承认了? - 是的
So she confessed? - Yeah
嗯……这让我并不惊讶
Well... that doesn't surprise me
她一直都很聪明
She always was smart
哈利,你知道我在监狱发生了什么吗?
Harry, do you know what happened to me in prison?
凯夫,我们需要处理梅芙和康拉德
Kev, w-we need to deal with-with Maeve and Conrad
你知道吗?
Did you know?
不知道
No
你知道埃迪不是我的儿子吗?
Did you know that Eddie isn't my son?
是的
Yeah
谁告诉你的? - 贝拉
Who told you? - Bella
你那晚为什么在酒店?
Why were you at the hotel that night?
凯夫,这算是个严肃的问题吗?
Kev, is that a serious question? Is it?
不是
No
听着,凯夫,不管你发生了什么,对吧?
Listen, Kev, whatever is going on with you, yeah?
不管你和贝拉之间发生了什么
Whatever is going on with you and Bella
现在不是时候
now is not the time
现在不是处理这些事情的时候,对吧?
It's not the time to deal with it. Yeah?
到明天,要么哈里根家族
By tomorrow, either the Harrigans
要么史蒂文森家族会掌控局面
or the Stevensons will run the game
我需要知道你是否支持我
I need to know if you are with me
因为我无法独自完成这件事
'cause I cannot do this on my own
你能做到吗?
Have you got this?
我知道我们该怎么做
I know what we have to do
我支持你
And I'm with you
很好
Good
你要去哪儿?
Where you going?
给我一个小时
Give me an hour
去他的
Fuck this
奥哈拉会很快让我们离开这里
O'Hara will have us out of here in two shakes of a lamb's tail
奥哈拉是个叛徒
O'Hara's a rat
什么?
What?
她把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给了里奇
She betrayed us to Richie
她和他合作大约有一年了
She's been working with him for about a year now
涉及芬太尼和其他东西
on fentanyl and other stuff
阿奇不是叛徒,奥哈拉才是
Archie wasn't a rat. O'Hara was
什么?你到底在说什么?
What? What are you saying exactly?
我是在说奥哈拉
I'm saying that O'Hara
是你不知道的又一件事
is just one more thing that you don't know
嗯哼 嗯
Uh-huh. Huh
我昨天去见了一个人
I went to see someone yesterday
一个伤害过我的人
Someone who'd hurt me
我找到了他
I found him
我把事情解决了 你明白我的意思吗?
and I put it right. You know what I mean?
当我做到这一点时
When I'd done it
就像一片乌云消散了
it was like this cloud lifted
因为我意识到我在错误的房♥间里
'Cause I realized that I was in the wrong room
和错误的人在一起
with the wrong man
因为那个男人——
'Cause that man--
虽然他打过我,也强♥奸♥过我——
although he beat me and he raped me--
但他并不是问题所在
he wasn't the problem
他并没有让我变成这样
He didn't make me like this
发生了什么,爸爸?
What happened, Dad?
我指的是你和妈妈
To you, I mean, and Mum
是谁让你变成这样的?
Who made you like this?
是谁毁了你?
Who fucked you up?
我知道是谁毁了我,因为我正看着他
I know who fucked me up 'cause I'm looking right at him
这是你的把戏吗?
Is this your play, huh?
这是凯文的大日子吗?
Is this Kevin's big day?
你是来出手的,孩子?
Are you here to make your move, boy?
孩子? - 嗯哼
Boy? - Mm-hmm
看看你内♥裤♥后面的名字
Look at the name stitched in the back of your underpants there
你的短裤 那个名字是哈里根
Your short trousers. That name is Harrigan
你应该为此感到骄傲!
and you should be fucking proud of it!
不要在这里抱怨和哀嚎
Not sitting here whinging and whining
关于你的过去
about your past life
我告诉你是谁造就了我
I'll tell you who made me
一千个男人,他们都在地下
1,000 men, and they're in the ground
为什么?因为我他妈的把它们放在那里!
Why? Because I fucking put them there!
你知道,布伦丹是你的朋友
You know, Brendan was your boy
但他从来没有感觉到这一点
But he never once felt like it
从来没有
Never
而他想要的就是
And that's all he wanted
就是希望你能认可他
was for you to acknowledge him
但你♥他♥妈♥的从来没有
But you never fucking did
现在,埃迪 他是你的朋友
Now, Eddie. He's your boy
哦,顺便说一下
Oh, and by the way
如果你有一天能离开这里,他就是你♥他♥妈♥的问题
if you ever get out of here, he's your fucking problem
不是我的
Not mine
因为我不想再假装我尊重你了
'Cause I am done pretending I respect you
或者信任你
Or trust you
我不想再假装你还知道自己在做什么
I'm done pretending that you still know what you're doing
当你显然根本不知道的时候
when you clearly fucking don't
但你说对了一件事
But you're right about one thing
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我是凯文·哈里根
I'm Kevin Harrigan
那个名字曾经有意义
And that name meant something
你知道现在它意味着什么吗?
Do you know what it means now?
疯狂与混乱
Madness and chaos
好吧,现在不再是了
Well, not anymore
那个名字将再次有意义
That name is gonna mean something again
我会确保这一点
I'm gonna see to that
你到底打算怎么做到这一点?
And exactly how are you gonna do that?
你会知道的
You'll know
因为你将有前排座位
'cause you'll have a ringside seat
告诉我,因为我一直想问
Tell me, because I've been meaning to ask
贝拉
Bella
她现在还保持得好吗?
Does she still have a nice tight one?
不错
Nice
而且温暖
and warm
而且潮湿
and wet
现在,你看,康拉德
Now, you see that, Conrad
这是一个完美的例子
is a perfect example
说明了你为什么完蛋了
of why it's over for you
因为你根本不知道你在跟谁说话
'Cause you have no idea who you're talking to
哦
Oh
完全不知道你有多危险
No idea how much danger you're in
你真是可怜 - 哦,是吗?
You're fucking pathetic. - Oh, yeah?
我要去处理一些事情
I'm gonna go and take care of something
等你和妈妈出来时
When you and Mum get out
我们可以聚在一起,坐下来
we can get together, sit down
好好聊聊未来
and have a nice little talk about the future
因为当你走出这里
'Cause when you walk out of here
你将走向一个不同的世界
you're walking out to a different world
我的世界
My world
在那个世界里,康拉德
And in that world, Conrad
人们为一切付出代价
people pay for everything
一切
Everything
艾迪在哪里?
Where's Eddie?
我不知道 他走了
I don't know. He took off
这是个表演吗?整个疯狂的事情?
Is it an act? The whole mad thing?
你是说那种不可预测、令人恐惧的
You mean the unpredictable, terrifying
‘我就是个疯子’的表演?
"I'm a crazy nutter" act?
是的,就是那个
Yeah, that. - Mm
嗯
I'm not sure it's an act anymore
我不确定这是否还算是表演
Has he always been like that?
不
No
不,他是我的孩子
No, he was my boy
总是微笑
Always smiling
剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表