剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表
起床了 小甜甜
Morning, sunshine.
就是阿奇
It's Archie.
阿奇和一个苏格兰老太太一起躺在一个小盒子里
They found him in a box with a little old Scottish lady.
有人跟警方告密了
Someone's a rat.
你我其实
You and me both have
有个共同点
something in common, Jan.
问问我 是什么
Ask me what it is. Go on.
问啊
Ask me.
我们都爱着哈里
We both love Harry.
接下来 帮我个忙
Now, do me a favor,
绝对不要在外人面前
never discuss anything about Harry
讨论家里的任何事
outside the family.
听懂了吗
Am I clear with this now?
干得好
Good work.
有可能更近一步吗
Think you can get closer to him?
我做错了吗 - 我们所做的一切
Was it a mistake? What we did?
每一步都
We've got everyone exactly
在我们的计划当中
where we want them.
汤米只是你给他们的开胃菜
When you cut Tommy up, that sent a message,
接下来就是正餐了
and we're about to send another.
我希望你来了结
I'd like you to take care of this.
我会在旁边看着你
I'm gonna watch you,
我才能下定决心
I'm gonna listen my gut.
我的直觉让我怎么做
And then whatever my gut tells me,
我就怎么做
well, that's the truth.
疯了 兄弟 这就是个陷阱
It's crazy, mate. It's a trap.
百分百 铁板钉钉的坑
It's a nailed on, copper-bottomed, fucking ambush.
咱们只要一踏进那教堂
The minute we set foot in that church...
火葬场 - 管他妈哪儿
Crematorium. Whatever.
就凭我们家和史蒂文森家的那些过节
Us and them. Us and the fucking Stevensons.
往好的地儿想 兄弟
It gets better, mate.
别忘了 他还要我们去参加守灵
Don't forget, he wants us to go to the wake as well.
他妈的
Fucking hell.
去他家里 - 然后
Which is at his house. What?
不光我们男人要去 对吧
And it's not just you and me, right?
还要带上家人
It's us, the whole family.
我老婆 你老婆 - 牛皮
Right? Jan, Bella. Amazing.
没办法拒绝 - 老狐狸
I know. Clever cunt.
真♥他♥妈♥
Fucking hell.
这是阳谋 对吧
It's great, innit?
你还想再来一杯吗
Well, you want another cuppa?
来一杯 兄弟
Yeah, go on, mate.
谢了
Thanks.
你还记得前几天你说的那个条子吗
Hey, what was the name of that screw you mentioned?
拉斯比吗 - 就是他
Rusby. That's it.
怎么了 - 他妈的
Yeah. Fucking...
怎么 你记起他了吗
Why, you remember him?
我确实记得他
Yeah, I do remember him.
你为什么突然提起他
Why'd you bring him up?
我最近看到他了
I saw him, mate.
在哪儿 - 前几天
Where? Um, the other day.
我去了趟老人之家
You know, when I went to, um, the old people's home.
去帮玛丽亚的妈妈要个床位
I had to get Maria's mum
要走的时候 看到他坐在那儿
a bed there, right? As I was leaving, he was sat
在客厅那儿 和人在聊天
in the common room. He was just talking to someone.
不知道是他老婆还是姐妹儿
If it's his wife or his sister, I don't know.
你确定是他吗 - 我非常肯定
It was definitely him? Oh, yeah, hundred percent.
我都多少年没想起那王八蛋了
I haven't thought about that cunt in years.
我懂的兄弟 现在一下子全给勾回来了 那狗♥日♥的♥
I know, mate. Brought you right back, fucking hell.
来了
Here we go.
老爹 - 凯文
Dad. - Kevin
你和哈里早上都过来
I want you and Harry here this morning.
越快越好
Quick as you can.
要打仗了
Council of war.
好 我们就来
All right, we'll be there.
是老爸 他要我们立马赶过去
It's Dad. He wants us up at the house, soon as.
好的 看来我老婆的周末计划又得泡汤了
All right. Well, that's Jan's Sunday fucked, innit?
说吧 哈里
Hello, Harry.
宝宝 我真的很抱歉 我得
Um, hey, babe. I'm, uh, I'm really sorry. I'm, uh--
我这会儿得赶去乡下老宅那边
I have to head up to the Cotswolds now.
你又要放我鸽子了
So no brunch then?
问他记不记得我明天考哪一科
Ask him if he knows I have an exam tomorrow.
是这样的 我还得跟你说点事
Listen. Uh... something's come up.
你吓他说你发现我嗑药了
Tell him you found my crack pipe.
星期五 我们一起
This Friday, we need to be
必须要一起去个地方
at this, uh, there's something we need to be at.
去哪儿
What?
参加汤米·史蒂文森 的葬礼
Tommy Stevenson's funeral.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking joking?
要是真是玩笑就好了 - 怎么回事
I wish I was. What is it?
妈妈
Mum?
哈里 你是怎么
Harry, why are you...
就觉得 我连汤米都没见过
why are w-- I've never even met Tommy.
你让他和一群人排着队让我挑
I couldn't pick Tommy Stevenson
我他妈都挑不出来
out of a fucking lineup.
我知道 但是
I know. I know, but, uh,
瑞奇邀请的是整个家族
Richie has invited the whole family.
那肯定有诈
It's a trap.
确实听着挺不靠谱
I know it sounds bad,
但是我觉得不会有事 相信我
but I think it's safe. Just trust me.
贝拉会去吗
Is Bella going?
会去的
Yes.
如果是这样
Well, as it happens,
那就去吧
among my list of options,
我反正也活着没啥意思
I've been considering suicide, so...
死就死吧
fuck it.
好的
Okay. - All right.
就这样吧
See you later.
怎么回事
What was that about?
老妈
Mum?
你说 我该穿啥去史蒂文森家参加葬礼呢
So, what do I wear to a Stevenson funeral?
紧身防弹衣
A flak jacket?
老妈 - 儿子
Mum. Darling.
哟 哈里哥
Wotcha, Harry.
嘿
Oh, hey.
哈里 - 早安
Harry. Morning.
饿了没 - 看着就很有食欲
Hope you're hungry. That looks spectacular.
坐啊 傻站着干嘛
Go on, sit the fuck down.
找位置坐下 兄弟
Thank you. Come on, bruv, sit down.
你老婆怎么说
What did Jan say?
你说呢兄弟 她气疯了
She's fucking livid, mate.
贝拉可一点都不想去
Yeah. Bella's not exactly gagging to go
参加一个她从没见过
to the funeral of a bloke
还可能吃上几枪的家伙的葬礼
she never met where she might get shot.
是的
Hmm.
早上好 布兰登
Good morning, Brendan.
你起了个大早 找你老爹奖励点什么吗
You're up early. What can I do for you?
是这样的 老爹
Yeah, Dad. I called,
我听凯文和贝拉说
uh, Kevin and, uh, Bella said
大家都在老宅那边
that everyone's up in the Cotswolds.
说要开个小会
A conflab, she said.
没错
That's correct. - So, uh,
到底怎么回事 - 我们确实要开个小会
what's-what's happening? - We're having a conflab,
为什么没通知我参加呢
Brendan. Why aren't I at the conflab?
很明显
Well, that's because
这里不需要你啊 布兰登
you're not invited to the conflab, Brendan.
埃迪 快过来坐下了 乖孙儿
Eddie, come to the table please, sweetheart.
那为什么塞拉菲娜能参加
I bet Seraphina's there, yeah?
听着布兰登 塞拉菲娜也不在这
No, Brendan, Seraphina's not here.
谁呢 - 小瘪三
Who's that? Three guesses.
剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表