剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表
史蒂文森家族邀请哈里根家族
The Stevensons have invited the Harrigans
参加汤米的葬礼 -这是一个陷阱
to Tommy's funeral. - It's a trap.
显然 瑞奇想把我们聚在一起
It's obvious Richie wants us all
这样他就可以把我们一网打尽
in the same place so he can mop us up.
哈里 你怎么看
Harry, what does your gut say?
简直是天才
I think it's genius.
事实是 我们去了是死
The fact is, we're damned if we go,
不去也是死
and we're damned if we don't.
他想让你知道他知道一些东西
He wants you to know he knows something.
他想让你难堪
And he wants to humiliate you.
你想要什么 H
What do you want, H?
我需要留后手
I need insurance.
我需要你
I need you
把这些枪放在瑞奇和弗龙家里
to put these guns somewhere
的某个地方
inside Richie and Vron's house.
你好 爱德华 汤米的事
Hello, Edward. So sorry for your loss
请节哀
of Tommy.
我今天提出邀约 看你到底来不来
You know, I asked you here today to see if you'd come.
你还真来了 我敬佩你
And you came. And I respect that.
所以我不会开战 但是如果让我看到
So there'll be no war. But if I see
埃迪·哈里根 他就危险了
Eddie Harrigan, he's fair game.
康拉德怎么"干"得下去
How in God's name does Conrad fuck that?
那个臭婊♥子♥
That fucking cunt.
当着我的面侮辱我
Insulted me to my face.
保罗 - 怎么了 梅芙
Paul? - Yes, Maeve?
我♥操♥了
Fuck me.
佐西亚 -唐尼回来了
Zosia. - Donnie's back.
谁
Who?
唐尼
Donnie.
他说如果我还是让他滚 你会后悔的
He said if I send him away, you're gonna regret it.
让他接电♥话♥
Put him on.
你还挺难找的
You've been a hard man to find.
你有十秒钟的时间 有屁快放
You got ten seconds, mate. Go on.
我老板派我来找你 -你老板是谁
My boss sent me to find you. - Who's your boss?
凯特·麦卡利斯特
Kat McAllister.
你老板挺内向的
Boy's gone a bit quiet.
你怎么认识凯特·麦卡利斯特的
How do you know Kat McAllister?
凯特有一个提议
Kat's got a proposal.
我拿到了数位码
I got the digits.
如果你有兴趣 - 听着
If you want to hear it - Listen.
你现在可以把手♥机♥还给她了把
You can give my associate back her phone now, yeah?
佐西亚
Zosia?
我在呢 - 记下那个数字
I'm right here. - Take that number down
但别存手♥机♥里
but do not put it in your phone.
你要背下来 知道了吗
You need to memorize it, okay?
然后让他滚
Then fuck him off.
弗雷迪 我能帮你什么吗
Well, Freddie, what can I do you for?
你能帮我什么
What can you do for me?
你♥他♥妈♥能帮我什么
What can you fucking do for me?
冷静点 怎么了伙计
Calm down, mate. What's happened?
凯 带贝拉走
Kev. Grab Bella, yeah?
尽快 把她带到科茨沃尔德去
Fast as you can. Get her up the Cotswolds.
三分钟后打给你
I'll call you back in three minutes.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
我给你带了一本书
I bought you a book.
哦
Oh.
你读过吗 -当然 挺不错
Have you read it? - Yeah. It's good.
或许我可以转送给哈里
Maybe I'll regift it to Harry.
随你便
Feel free.
说曹操 曹操到
Oh, speak of the devil.
喂
Hey.
简 你在哪儿
Jan, where are you?
出什么事了
What's happened?
如果有什么我可以做的 请告诉我
Let me know if there's anything I can do.
好的 我会的 谢谢
Yeah, I will. Thanks. All right.
发什么事了 -我们到了
What's going on? - I'll let you know
再告诉你 走吧
when we get there. Come on.
菲斯克
Fisk.
他们动了
They're on the move.
必须用黑色墨水清晰地书写
You must write clearly in black ink.
不得使用修正笔 可擦除笔
You must not use correcting pens, erasable pens.
不得在答案中使用荧光笔或中性笔
You must not use highlighters or gel pens in your answers.
如果火警响起 请原地坐好
If the fire alarm sounds, remain seated
并等待监考员的指示
and wait for instructions from the invigilator.
三个小时现在开始
The three hours starts now.
开始答题
You may begin.
先生
Sir?
吉娜 我们得走了
Gina, we have to go.
爸爸 你♥他♥妈♥干什么
Dad, what the fuck are you doing?
对不起 你在做什么 -我是她的爸爸
Excuse me. What are you doing?- I'm her dad.
我在考试 -我们现在必须走了
I'm in an exam. - We have to go now.
这是在考试
This is an exam.
把手从我身上拿开 懂吗
Get your hands off me, yeah?
滚开 -看着我
Fuck off. - Look at me.
我们得走了
We have to go.
现在
Now.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me. Excuse me, sir?
你知道我他妈的为此付出了多大的努力吗
Do you know how fucking hard I worked for that?
上车 吉娜 -我恨死你了
Get in the car, Gina. - I fucking hate you!
到底怎么了
All right. What is this?
来吧 上车来 上车
Come on, just get in the car. Get in the car.
上车
Get in the car.
我们会在路上解释
We'll explain on the way.
佐西亚 你能带基科和你去科茨沃尔德吗
Zosia, can you get Kiko and you up to the Cotswolds, please?
你知道弗朗茨·费迪南德是谁吗
Do you know who Franz Ferdinand was?
搞乐队的
Shit band?
弗朗茨·费迪南德是奥地利王位的继承人
Franz Ferdinand was heir to the throne of Austria,
他的死导致了一战爆发
got assassinated and started the First World War.
弗龙·史蒂文森就是弗朗茨·费迪南德
Vron Stevenson is Franz Ferdinand,
这种行为
and this?
就是在宣战
This is war.
他们应该给我们留几间房♥
They should have some rooms squared away for us.
规矩点 吉娜 -滚吧
Best behavior, Gina. - Fucking hell.
什么东西
What is that?
爱丽丝推荐的一本书
It's a book Alice recommended.
《应对变化》
Surviving Change?
你应该看看
Maybe you should take a look at it.
吃点东西吧
You should get something to eat, yeah?
滚开
Fuck off.
操♥他♥妈♥
Fucking hell.
你好 小凯
Hello, Kev.
贝拉在这里吗
All right. Bella here?
是的 她在楼上 去找她
Yeah, she's upstairs, go and find her.
那就好 先这样吧
Wonderful. All right, then.
好吧
All right.
谁放的炸♥弹♥
Who planted the bomb?
我才刚来
I've only just got here.
但我可能知道是谁下了命令
But I think I know who might've given the order.
谁 -老妈
Who? - Mum.
她承认了吗 - 她没必要说
Did she say that? - She doesn't have to.
你们都到了
Ah, there you are now.
大家都齐活了
Everyone's gathered. Yep.
好的
All right.
首先 我要感谢哈里
First of all, I'd like to thank Harry
和他的弟兄 感谢他们所做的一切
and his people for all their fine efforts--
我能说点什么吗
Can I just say something?
刚才他妈发生了什么
What the fuck just happened?
老妈
Mum?
别看我
Well, don't look at me.
我还想问是哪个混♥蛋♥
What I'd like to know is which one of you fuckers
剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表