剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表
I mean, we all like a story.
我给你准备了一个
I got one for you.
很久很久以前
Once upon a time...
有一个小女孩
there was this girl.
人又好 又漂亮
Nice girl. Pretty girl.
头发很有光泽
Glossy hair.
有一天 她去上学
Anyway, she went to this school.
那是一所很好的正规私立学校
Nice school. Private school. Proper school.
放学后 她肚子饿了
After school, she gets hungry.
所以她和她的朋友们
So her and her mates,
一路小跑着去了汉堡王
off they trot down to Burger King.
你觉得她点了些什么
Now, what do you suppose she orders?
有人点了辣味芝士球
One orders the Chilli Cheese Bites,
哈洛米奶酪条
Halloumi fries.
然后这个故事的主人公
And then, the protagonist of this story,
Whopper可以指皇堡 也可以指大威力枪♥械♥
点了一份皇堡
she orders a Whopper.
Fully loaded可以指汉堡堆满配料 也可以指装满子弹
堆满了配料
Fully loaded.
巧合的是
And just by coincidence,
主人公的名字叫吉娜
the protagonist is called Gina.
吉娜·达·索萨
Gina Da Souza.
而这个故事的导演叫哈里
And the director of this narrative is called Harry.
哈里·达·索萨
Harry Da Souza.
故事的结局由导演决定
Now, how this story ends is up to the director.
可以是个好结局
Could be a happy ending,
也可以是个非常差的结局
or it could be a very unhappy ending.
这取决于你
It's down to you.
你来选
You choose.
但是我警告你 如果你再玩消失
But I'm telling you, you disappear again
或者跟我耍花招
or muck me about...
你女儿就死定了
...then it's your child.
如果今晚之前你没把我儿子带到这里
Unless you bring back my boy here tonight,
那么今晚
then tonight,
我会让你的心碎成两半 哈里
I'm gonna break your fucking heart in two, Harry.
然后我会袭卷科茨沃尔德
And then I'm gonna descend on the Cotswolds
就像他妈的蝗虫过境一样
like a plague of fucking locusts.
你还好吗 哈里
You all right there, Harry?
你在听吗
You back with us?
是的
Yeah.
我刚刚想象了一下
I just had a vision.
确实
And it did
是个非常差的结局
have a very unhappy ending.
该送客了 伙计们
Show him the door, chaps.
送我回家
All right, take me home.
贝拉:我有急事要和你谈
-哈里 -宝贝
- Hello, Harry. - Hi, babe.
那是什么 白葡萄酒吗
What's that, Chardonnay?
有什么值得庆祝的吗
Special occasion?
没有 哈里
Not really, Harry.
吉娜呢
Where's Gina?
她在房♥间里复习功课
She's in her room, revising.
玛丽亚打了电♥话♥过来
Maria called.
问你有没有和护理院谈过
Asked if you'd spoken to the care home.
-还没有 -我知道你很忙
- Uh, no, not yet. - I know how busy you are,
所以帮你预约了主任
so I made an appointment for you with the director.
明天早上十点
Tomorrow morning at 10.
好的
Okay.
哈里
Harry.
怎么了
Yeah?
如果我没有怀孕 你还会和我在一起吗
Would you have stayed with me if I hadn't got pregnant?
当然会
Yeah. Of course I would.
我今天去看了心理医生
I went to see a therapist today.
我一个人去的 但是...
On my own, but...
效果怎么样
Well, was it any good?
没什么用 哈里 那是婚姻类心理医生
Not really, Harry. It was a couples therapist.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
明天
Tomorrow,
我要去见一个律师
I've got an appointment to see a solicitor.
为什么
Why?
你见律师干嘛
What do you need a solicitor for?
得了吧 哈里
Come on, Harry.
不 宝贝
No, babe.
你不需要律师
You don't need a solicitor.
你吃饭了吗
Have you eaten?
没有
No.
汤米·史蒂文森失踪了
Tommy Stevenson's gone missing.
什么?
What?
闹得很严重吗
Is it serious?
随时可能
Well, it could be, yeah.
所以你才问吉娜在哪里 是不是
Is that why you asked where Gina was?
不是
No.
-跟我说实话 哈里 -我说的就是实话
- Tell me the truth, Harry. - I'm telling you the truth.
-我们有危险吗 -没有
- Are we in danger? - No, no.
-吉娜有危险吗 -没有危险
- Is Gina in danger? - No, no danger.
绝对没有危险
Absolutely not. No danger.
希望你♥他♥妈♥说的是对的 哈里
I hope you're fucking right, Harry.
嘿
Hey.
-埃迪怎么样了 -他很好
- How's Eddie? - He's fine.
-他们朝车开枪了 -是的
- They shot up the car? - Yeah.
为什么
Why?
因为他在里面
Because he was in it.
什么事那么着急
Uh, what's so urgent?
是不是我的错
Is it my fault,
让他变成这么一个
that he's such a...
废物
a fuckup?
不 我觉得他只不过是
No, I would say he's, uh,
年纪小 难免搞砸点事
just a bit of a fuckup 'cause he's a kid, you know?
这就是急事吗
Is this what's so urgent?
你想跟我讨论先天还是后天
You want to discuss nature versus nurture?
不是
No.
我们得安排一个跟法国人的会议
We need to set up a meeting with the Frenchman.
我以为我们说好了那是个坏主意
All right. Okay, I thought we decided that was a bad idea.
是你们说好了
You did.
-但我今天见到了我父亲 -好吧
- But I saw my father today. - Right.
我以为我们说好了那是个超坏的主意
I thought we decided that really was a bad idea.
我看见他 我心想
I saw him and I thought...
‘去他妈的 我就要做’
"Fuck it, I'm doing this."
所以你是说
So...
我们正面临瑞奇·史蒂文森带来的狗屎暴风雨
we're dealing with an absolute shitstorm
然后你决定
with Richie Stevenson, and you decide
现在就是最好时机去利用你父亲的...
now is the time, urgently, to leverage your father...
你不知道我的亲生父亲是谁
You don't know who my father really is.
我不知道 但是搞清楚他是谁
No, I don't. Finding out who he is
不在我的待办列表里
is not really at the top of my to-do list.
你开了房♥间吗
Do you have a room here?
我还以为你不会问呢
I thought you'd never ask.
开一间
Get one.
你应该待在这 直到我们和里奇的事都过去
You should stay here until this all blows over with Richie.
你保证你会跟我住一起 我就开一间
Okay, I'll get one if you promise to share it with me.
保证我的安全
Keep me safe.
婚后生活怎么样 哈里
How's married life, Harry?
我的相当复杂
Mine's rather complicated.
听着 不论你在策划什么关于
Listen, whatever you are cooking up
法国人或者你♥爸♥的事 停手吧
with the Frenchman and your dad... don't.
你说得对
You're right.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不能教我怎么做
You can't tell me what to do.
阿尔菲 杰克 你们是哪个?
Alfie, Jack. Who's who?
-杰克 -阿尔菲
- Jack. - Alfie.
剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表