剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表
捷克人随时会到
The Czechs are due any minute.
条子还在门口盯着呢
We've still got the filth on the doorstep.
对 好 额 就是说
Right, okay. Um, is there,
你有机会让院长接电♥话♥
is there any chance that you can perhaps
让我现在直接跟他们说吗?
put the director on the phone, I could speak to them now?
他们不愿见我
They wouldn't see me.
你在跟谁打电♥话♥? -玛丽亚
Who you talking to? - Maria.
谁? -我家的清洁工
Who? - My cleaner.
好吧 嗯 不 不
Okay, um, no, no, uh...
别担心
Don't worry.
对 嗯
Right, um...
我可以过来 我现在就来吧
I'll tell you what, I can come... I'll come right now.
额 我大概20分钟左右就到
Uh, I'll be there in about 20 minutes.
你就 就在原地别动 好吗?
You just, just wait where you are, yeah?
好
Okay.
好吗? -好的 挂了
Okay? -Okay, bye.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
老年人的归处 伙计 -什么?
Old people's home, mate. - What?
完事了给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when I'm done.
玛丽亚 不好意思来晚了
Hi, Maria. Sorry I'm late.
不 感谢您能来 哈里先生
No. Thanks for coming, Mr. Harry.
应该的 我们是哪间房♥?
Not at all. Um, where are we?
这边走
This way.
你好 我是哈里·达·索萨
Hello. I'm Harry Da Souza,
和你约了十点见面的?
I had a ten o'clock appointment with you?
不好意思堵车来晚了
I'm sorry, I got stuck in traffic,
但我想 不知我们是否还能
but I was wondering, is there any chance we could,
还能继续会谈吗? -很抱歉
we could still do this? - I'm really sorry,
我无能为力
I can't help you.
正如我向马丁内斯夫人解释的那样
As I explained to Mrs. Martinez,
我们的等候名单已经排了一年了
our waiting list is a year long.
没热水了
There's no hot water.
水管工上周来过 给水管工打电♥话♥
The plumber was here last week. Call the plumber
然后喊他过来 -我喊了 他在周四前
and get him back in here. - I did, he can't come
都来不了 -很抱歉打扰你
till Thursday. - I'm sorry to interrupt you,
但是 那那不是个问题
that-that... but that's not a problem.
如 如果你需要水管工
I-If it's a plumber that you need,
我真的可以在一个小时内就找到一个
I can literally get a plumber here within the hour.
而且这与玛丽亚的妈妈完全无关
And it has no bearing on Maria's mum at all,
那只是 举手之劳罢了
that's just... that-that's an easy fix,
因为那 那就是我们要做的 如果能帮上忙的话
'cause that's-that's what we do, if that helps.
我给你留个电♥话♥
I'm happy to leave you a number.
他的名字叫戴夫
Yeah. His name's Dave,
技术特好 真的 你会喜欢的
and he's a magician, actually, you'll really love him.
我进来的时候注意到你们的窗户有点问题
You know what, I noticed your window when I come in as well,
我这人有点强迫症
I'm a bit of an OCD about that.
呃 他的兄弟史蒂夫是修玻璃的
Uh, his brother Steve is a, is a glazier.
交给他处理就好了
He'll be all over that.
你就告诉他是哈里
All right, you tell him that Harry
让你联♥系♥他的 知道了吗
told you to call, you understand?
他欠我个人情 所以他应该不会收费
He owes me a favor, so I doubt he'll charge.
那是我的电♥话♥号♥码 有问题随时联♥系♥我
That's my number, too, in case there's any problems.
不过不会有问题的
There won't be a problem.
这样 我不愿浪费你的时间
Look, I don't want to waste your time.
如果有消息 还请你
If anything comes up, please, i-if you would just...
及时通知我们
let us know.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得她会联♥系♥我们吗?
Do you think we'll hear from her?
她会的
She'll call.
基科:任务已完成
喝杯茶吗 拉斯比先生?
Cup of tea, Mr. Rusby?
当然
Lovely.
你还好吗 哈里?
Are you okay, Harry?
没事 我很好
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
进展到哪了
Where are we at?
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
等我给你发短♥信♥
Stand by for my text.
捷克人到了
Czechs came through.
明白了
I see.
瓦尔琼在哪?
Where's Valjon?
他还在集装箱里
He's still in the container.
好
Okay.
知道了
All right.
喝杯茶吗 哈里?-不用了 伙计
Cup of tea, Harry? - No, you're all right, mate.
贝拉给你打电♥话♥了吗?她没接电♥话♥
Has Bella called you? She's not picking up.
没有 伙计
No, mate.
我他妈发誓 她绝对在搞鬼
I fucking swear, she's up to something.
我就是不知道她想干嘛
I just don't know what.
我跟她说房♥子已经没了
I told her the house had been done
她连眼皮都没有眨一下
and she barely flinched.
那对她来说毫无意义
It didn't mean anything to her.
你知道可能是什么吗?
Got any idea what it might be?
不清楚 伙计 我不知道
No, mate. I don't know.
对 好了
Yeah, all right.
好了
Okay.
你没事的 对吧?
You good, yeah?
对 我没事 -好的
Yeah, I'm good. - All right.
你好 瓦尔琼
Hello, Valjon.
你还记得 我们第一次见面的时候
You remember, when I first met you,
我对你说的话吗
I said something to you.
还记得吗?
Do you remember what I said?
让我帮你回忆一下?
Let me refresh your memory, yeah?
我说‘你若帮助哈里根家族
I said, "If you help the Harrigans,
那么哈里根家族会罩着你’
the Harrigans will help you."
对吧 还记得吗?
Yeah? Do you remember that?
想起来了吗?
Do you?
记得 -很好
Yeah. - Right.
你 你压根没有帮助哈里根家族
Well, you-you have not helped the Harrigans.
一点都没有 知道吗?
Not-not at all, okay?
所以现在我 还有凯文
So now I, and Kevin here,
他将要家破人亡
he's gonna lose his family,
我将要妻离子散
I'm gonna lose my family.
我们俩都是死路一条
Both of us are gonna die.
其他人也逃不掉 知道吗 都是拜你所赐
And others, yeah, thanks to you.
还有埃迪 知道吗?
And Eddie. Okay?
所以我觉得这份‘快乐’不分享给你
So, I don't think it's very fair that you don't share
是不公平的
in some of that joy.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
开始吧
Here we are.
这看起来怎么样?
How's that look?
米卡 罗丝
Mika, Rose.
我有个叫罗丝的姑妈
I had an aunt called Rose.
她人很好
She was lovely.
你 你们杀了我的孩子? -百分之百确定 伙计
Y-You kill my kids? - Hundred percent, mate.
不 不 不要!
No, no, no, no!
他妈的
Fuck.
不要 求你了!
No. Please, please, please!
哈里 哈里
Harry. Harry.
过来 -不要杀我的孩子
Here. - Don't kill my kids.
好吧 怎么了 说吧
All right. Yeah, go on.
还按计划来吗?
Are we sticking to the plan?
当然了 伙计 怎么了?
Yeah, yeah, mate. Same page, why?
我以为 以为你要他妈做了他
I thought, I thought you were gonna fucking do him.
不不不 时机未到
No, no, no, no, no. Not yet. Not yet.
不行 他承受不住的
No, he ain't up to this.
承受什么? -还没轮到你说话
Up-up to what? - Hey, no one's asked you yet.
你等着吧 你这个王八蛋
You just wait your turn, you cunt.
看他这副怂样
Look at this fucking state of him.
他干不了的 -嗯 但他需要这么做
He ain't gonna do it. - Well, he needs to--
做什么?
Do what?
对 我们只需要等他上钩
剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表