剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表
瑞奇
Kev. Richie's coming
动真格了
for all of us.
怎么回事
What's happened?
哈里找到汤米了
Harry's found Tommy.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
他给了你多少钱
How much did he pay you?
一万
Ten grand.
他就是个骗子
He's a fucking liar.
真有你的
Congratulations.
你他♥娘♥的♥发动了一场战争
You've started a war.
是埃迪杀了汤米·史蒂文森吗
Did Eddie kill Tommy Stevenson?
老瑞只会相信我希望他信的东西
Richie'll believe what I want Richie to believe.
我们还真有个其他选择
We do have an option.
可能有点用
It might work.
我们还可以利用瓦尔琼
Go on. We've got Valjon, ain't we?
谢谢你把这个人带过来
Thank you for bringing this man to me.
你现在可以走了
You can go now.
我将在这里和我们的朋友好好谈谈
I'm gonna talk to our friend here.
仔仔细细地
Very, very thoroughly.
只要发现他的话里有一点漏洞
And if I find a single crack in his story,
一丝可疑之处
the slightest flicker of doubt,
那我还会来找你的
then you'll hear from me again.
他信了吗
He buy it?
我不知道
I don't know.
总部刚刚接到一个匿名电♥话♥
Main switchboard just received an anonymous call.
跟阿奇·哈蒙德的尸体♥位♥置有关
It's about the location of Archie Hammond's body.
你好 阿奇
Hello, Archie.
起床了 小甜甜
Morning, sunshine.
我要找你拿点东西
You've got something that I want.
好像是张内存卡
You've got my memory stick.
我没有你要的内存卡
I don't know what you're talking about.
是吗 我来帮你一把
Oh, yeah? Come on, let me help you up. Up you get.
你可能不习惯这么早就起床嗨
You've probably not done this before, yeah? But I have.
我来教你吧
Let me tell you how it goes, yeah?
我喜欢用棒球棍
Normally, I'll take a blunt object, right?
问你借几颗牙齿来玩棒球
And I'll smash your fucking teeth out,
你的肋骨啊腿啊
and I'll break your ribs, I'll break your legs,
手臂都可能会不小心碰到
your forearm, yeah?
少根胳膊少条腿什么的
Take your fucking kneecaps off and smash both your feet.
要不干脆你直接把我要的东西给我
So why don't you save yourself a week in intensive care
还能剩下一大笔医疗费
and just give me what I want?
对嘛
Yeah.
谢了 可以把拷贝也一起给我吗
Thank you. Can I have the copy please?
都在这儿了
No, that's all there is.
医院食堂真有那么好吃吗
Do you like hospital food?
想吃吗
Do you?
谢了
Thank you.
现在听着
All right. Now, listen.
你最好不要再跟任何人 讨论 谈论 评论
There will be no more shenanigans, dealings,
贝拉 哈里根的一切 行吗
meetings, anything, with Bella Harrigan.
好的 - 好的
Yeah? Yeah.
好
Okay.
玩的开心
Have a lovely day.
你是为了钱来的吗
Are you a rich man?
你说什么
Come again.
你只拿走内存卡 你可以拿到你的佣金
Keep the stick, but this deal goes ahead.
把备份还给我
Step back, and...
还可以拿走这些钱
this is yours.
他妈的 这么多钱
Fucking hell, how much is that?
这里有4万英镑 - 4万英镑
It's 40,000. 40,000?
这些都够我还房♥贷了 老哥
That's my mortgage that, mate.
或者我拿着去显摆一下 去什么马尔代夫
If I was really flash, that'd be, like, a couple weeks
玩上个把月
in-in the Maldives for that.
哇
Wow.
让你选的话 你拿这些去还房♥贷还是去马尔代夫
What would you choose? Mortgage or Maldives, mate?
要我
Well...
干
Fuck!
把这几个臭钱
I'm not here for bribes.
留着去医院吧
I'm here to get assurances.
如果你真想去的话
That is yours. Yeah?
说
Speak.
好吧
All right.
他妈的 哈里
For fuck's sake, Harry.
需要帮助吗
C-Can I help you?
你好 我是麦克的朋友
Oh, hello. I'm, um, I'm a friend of Mike's.
麦克不在 另外温迪也
Oh, Mike's away. And, uh, Wendy's--
去西班牙了 是的 我是来这
Yeah, in Spain. Yeah. I'm-I'm here
陪我的老婆孩子的 我们在帮忙照顾他家的小猫
with my wife and daughter. We're looking after his kittens.
你人真好
Got it.
请问你贵姓
What's your name?
哦 凯伦
Oh. Karen.
祝你好运 - 谢谢
Good luck. Thank you.
你可把我吓坏了
You scared the life out of me.
这里还不错 对吧 这是啥味
It's nice here, innit? Ooh, what's that smell?
猫屎
Kitten shit.
你去干嘛了 - 在忙
Where've you been? Busy.
昨晚你去干嘛了 - 什么意思
Last night, where were you? What'd you mean?
我在问你 哈里 你昨晚干嘛去了
I mean, Harry, where did you sleep?
行了吧 简 我现在只想喝杯茶
Oh, Jesus, Jan, I'd love a cup of tea. Thank you.
哈里 - 干了个鸡毛
Harry. Nowhere.
鸡毛 - 是的
Nowhere? Yeah.
我这会儿都还没睡上觉
I haven't even been to bed yet.
那你干嘛了 - 在加班
So where've you been? Working.
你人没个踪影 我们又不能回家
You disappear, we have to move,
接着你突然冒出来 像屁事都没发生一样
then you show up in the morning like nothing's happened.
这样 你现在出去
I'll tell you what. Why don't you go out there
沐浴一会儿阳光 等我
and sit in the sunshine, yeah?
我帮你也泡杯茶
And I'll make you a lovely cup of tea.
行不
How about that?
有鱼上钩了吗
Ah. Any joy?
没有 一个咬钩的都没有
Uh, nothing. Nary a bite.
大鱼留给下一次吧
Better luck next time.
但我刚才接到了个电♥话♥
I did get a phone call. Hmm?
我们的殡葬师朋友
Mm. From our tame undertaker,
好客皮特
Parlor Pete.
他一般不会主动打电♥话♥的
What did he have to say for himself?
是警♥察♥发现阿奇的尸体了
Seems they've found Archie.
我们需要喝点茶清醒一下
I'll put the kettle on.
我也这么觉得
That's a good idea. Come on, you.
你的茶来了
Here we go.
四天前 埃迪·哈里根杀了史蒂文森家的汤米
Four nights ago, Eddie Harrigan murdered Tommy Stevenson.
厉害吧
Yeah.
埃迪先把汤米捅成马蜂窝了
Eddie stabbed Tommy 60 times,
然后付钱给让一个叫瓦尔琼的家伙把他剁碎
and then he paid this bloke Valjon to chop him up.
哎呀
Ow.
瑞奇·史蒂文森
Richie Stevenson,
汤米的老爸 你知道的吧 他只给了我 一天时间去找汤米
Tommy's dad, right? He gave me 24 hours to find Tommy.
埃迪不肯说 凯文不能做
Eddie's denying it, Kevin's gone berserk.
然后我又收到一个电♥话♥说老康
Next thing, I get a call to say that Conrad's
莫名其妙把他的老铁 阿奇给一枪崩了
only gone and shot his childhood friend Archie, ain't he?
当着所有人的面 死翘翘
In front of the whole family. Stone dead.
所以我得去收拾残局
Mm. So I go up, clean up,
来回 拉扯 挤压
come back, get pinched, get out,
最后就错过了老瑞给我的期限
by which time, it's a bit too late for Tommy.
瑞奇就发疯了
Richie loses his shit,
把凯文的家给扬了
blows up Kev's gaff.
我只有让你们来这儿 我好回去船仓
I pick you up and come here. Head back to the yard,
想办法说服瓦尔琼
and I manage to convince Valjon to take the fall
把汤米的死给揽了
for Tommy's murder.
接着我就把他送到老瑞那儿
I drive him over to Richie's,
剧集 | 黑帮领地(2025) | 导航列表