剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表
知道吗 本尼昨天走的时候
You know, I was really worried
我真挺担心的 但目前来看还不错
when Benny left, but so far, so good.
我们没有他也挺好的
We're doing fine without him.
我们今天的速度都快破纪录了
We're actually making record time today.
我必须得说
You know, I gotta say,
马车大♥师♥泽克实在太对我胃口了
Wagon Master Zeke is really doing it for me.
要不我们开启自动驾驶模式
What do you say we put this thing on autopilot
加入"时速两英里俱乐部"吧
and join the Two Mile Per Hour Club?
普鲁 你怎么说出这种话
Pru, how can you even suggest something like that?
我妻子还在马车后面呢
My wife is in the back of this wagon.
但等我们到了下一个休息点
But when we get to the next rest stop,
必须一定的
definitely.
怎么了
What was that?
好极了 我们的牛歇菜了
Great. We've got a flat ox.
拜托 克莱尔 休息时间结束了
Come on, Claire, break time's over.
真是惊喜啊 才离了本尼一天
Oh, surprise, surprise. One day without Benny
神父就让我们困在这里了
and the reverend got us stuck out here.
就...给我一分钟 好吗
Just--just give me a minute. Okay?
我能处理
I can handle this.
克莱尔 你这是干什么
Claire, what are you doing to me?
你让我看起来像个傻子 快起来
You are making me look like an idiot out here. Get up!
拜托 克莱尔 别这么对我 求你了
Come on, Claire, don't do this to me, I am begging you.
再给我一分钟
Just one more minute.
马上就好
We'll be ready to go.
听着 之前冲你发了火 我道歉
Look, I am sorry I got angry with you earlier.
你想要什么 我什么都答应你
Just, what do you want? I'll give you anything!
要草吗 我给你吃不完的草
Do you want grass? I'll give you so much grass.
要药吗 要其他母牛来让你发泄发泄吗
You want drugs? You want sexual favours from other cows?
你让我看起来就像个混♥蛋♥ 克莱尔
You are making me look like an asshole, Claire!
快点 站起来
Come on, get up!
好吧 我们可能还是需要本尼
Yeah, we might need Benny.
呵
Yeah, right.
我居然跟着一群傻农民一起混日子
Me spending my life with a bunch of stupid farmers?
我可是少年本尼 该死
Ha! I'm Benny the Teen, god damn it!
我不需要小骗或神父 我谁都不用
I don't need Trig or the Rev, or anybody.
只要我还有你 酒
Long as I got you, alcohol.
别啊 宝贝
Oh, no, baby!
别这么对我
Don't do this to me!
这真是跌倒谷底了
This is rock bottom!
看明白了
Oh, I see.
这才是谷底
This is rock bottom.
奇迹缔造者:俄勒冈之旅
第七集
我在哪
Where am I?
看来这就是我故事的终点了
So this is where my story ends.
被一群...
Murdered by a bunch of
来自地狱的嗜血恶魔所杀
bloodthirsty monsters from hell.
你知道我们会说英语吧
You know we speak English.
是吗
Oh. You do?
这样的话
Oh, well, in that case,
那就是...来自天堂的嗜血恶魔
bloodthirsty monsters from...heaven?
你闯入了黑脚族的土地
You have trespassed on Blackfoot land.
我是酋长睡熊
I am Chief Sleeping Bear
这是我的领军战士 希拉
and this is my lead warrior, Sheila.
希拉
Sheila, huh?
这我倒没想到 我有个姑妈叫希拉
I didn't expect that. I have an Aunt Sheila.
你是谁 你来我们的土地上干什么
Who are you? And what are you doing on our land?
放开 娘们儿
Hey! Back off, toots.
你可不知道自己招惹的是什么人
You don't know who you're messing with here.
我是少年本尼
I'm Benny the Teen.
谁
Who?
也说得通
Oh, that makes sense.
你们这里挺与世隔绝的
You guys are pretty isolated out here.
在文明地界 我算是臭名昭著的
Well, back in civilisation, I'm kinda infamous
年轻又危险的不法王子
as a dangerous young outlaw prince.
你 年轻又危险
You? Young and dangerous?
瞧瞧你自己 你显然在你们的人里算老的吧
Look at you! Clearly you are some sort of elder for your people.
注意 我是少年本尼 砰砰
"Hey, I'm Benny the Teen! Bing bing!
哎呀 我的腰
"Oh! Oh, my back!
我的腰
Oh, my back!"
别这样 伙计们 言语很伤人的
Okay, come on, guys. Words hurt.
我就不要你的命了 这样你就能继续
I think I'll spare your life, so you can continue
做为一个活生生的笑话供我们开心
to entertain us as some sort of human joke.
天 谢了
Gee, thanks.
希拉会照应你的
Sheila will take care of you.
什么 为什么是我
What? Why me?
是你找到他的 你得对他负责
You found him. He's your responsibility.
开始捣吧
Start grinding.
如果非得留你活口 你最好还是能有点用
If I have to keep you, you might as well be useful.
希望你在考虑逃跑
I hope you're considering escaping.
我很乐意用这种箭矢
I would love to put one of these arrows
从后面射穿你的头骨
in the back of your skull.
跑了又能如何
Ah, what's the point?
如果我不再是少年本尼 那我是谁
If I'm not Benny the Teen, then who am I?
就是个臭烘烘的无名之辈
Just a big stinkin' nobody, that's who.
天 你今天也太负能量了
God, your energy today.
我这捣的是什么
What am I grinding here, anyway?
你们敌人的头骨吗
The skulls of your enemies?
是玉米 要做玉米面包的
It's corn, for making cornbread.
你们居然吃面包
You guys make bread?
我不知道印第安人会吃人类的食物
I didn't realise Indians eat human food.
行吧 我就顺着你说
Okay, I'll bite.
你觉得土著都是什么人
What exactly do you think native people are?
就常听到的那些 你们是撒旦的后裔
Just the usual stuff-- that you're the spawn of Satan,
你们能跟幽灵和动物交流
you talk to ghosts and animals,
你们跟树是朋友
and you're friends with trees?
首先 我们是人
Uh, first of all, we are human.
真的假的
You don't say?
我们其实有数百个不同的部落
We're actually hundreds of different tribes,
每个部落都有自己独特的历史和文化
each with its own unique history and culture.
你真是刷新了我的认知
You are blowing my mind here.
我相信那些说你们会剥人头皮的说法
And I'll bet that stuff about you scalping people
也只是肮脏的谎言吧
is just a dirty lie, too.
那个你就不用担心了
Don't worry about that one.
大家好
Hello, everyone!
我是普丁将军
My name is General Puddin
来自美国印第安事务局
from the United States Bureau of Indian Affairs.
我为你们带来了慷慨的舍予 一片新的土地
I come with a generous and exciting offer for your people-- new land!
那是一片舒适的地方
It's a cozy little spot
大概是你们现在土地面♥积♥的四分之一大小
about a quarter the size of your current place,
主要是盐碱地 但风景很好
mostly salt flats, but there is a good view
能看到一片沼泽
of a swamp,
最棒的是 从这里过去只有一千英里
and the best part is it's just a hop, skip,
蹦蹦跳跳就到了
and a thousand-mile march away from here.
如何 你们接受呢 还是接受
So? Are you gonna do it or are you gonna do it?
-还是接受 -将军
- Or are you gonna do it? - General.
我们已经被迫迁徙过数次了
We've already been forced to move several times,
每次的土地都比前次更糟
each time to land worse than before.
好吧 这...
Right, well, uh...
我保证这...
I promise that that won't...
抱歉
Sorry.
我没法忍♥住不笑
I can't say that without laughing.
这一定下不为例
It's not gonna happen again.
这次...这次绝对不一样
It's gonna... It'll be different this time.
我听着是忽悠人的
Sounds like a crummy deal to me.
我们接受
We accept.
-什么 -那好
- What? - All right.
恭喜你们有了新家
Congrats on your new home.
你们一定会喜欢的 好了
I'm sure you'll all love it! Okay.
酋长 你为什么要接受那交易
Chief, why'd you take that deal?
如果我拒绝 他们会带着军队回来
If I'd refused, they would've returned with an army.
剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表