剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表
事实上 让他成为做蛋糕的人吧
In fact, make him a cake guy.
当然 只要香草味的
Vanilla only, obviously.
普鲁登斯
Prudence!
-普鲁 -我的天
- Pru! - Oh, my God.
泽克 怎么了
Zeke, what?
托德 你知道你脸上什么样吗
Wow, Todd. Do you know about your face?
知道 我喝断片了 显然有些暴徒
Yes. I blacked out earlier and apparently some hoodlums
在我脸上画了一堆阴♥茎♥
drew penile phalluses on my face.
真遗憾 普鲁在吗
Sorry about that. Is Pru here?
我不知道她在哪
Uh, I don't know where she is.
现在 请容我失陪
And now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去上吐下泻了
I have to go make sick out of both ends.
泽克
Zeke.
普鲁
Pru.
我真得谢谢你给我们留了那些位子
Well, I have to say thank you for those seats.
我们好好欣赏了你在所有人面前变得软弱
We got a great view of you going soft in front of everyone.
走吧 伙计们
Let's go, boys.
我们尾巴上跟了个赏金猎人呢
We got a bounty hunter on our tail.
拜了 爸
Bye, Dad.
那个谁
Dingus?
我的天 太尴尬了
Oh, my God. So awkward.
好了 我这次真得走了
Okay, no, wait. I have to go this time.
好 马上
Okay, just wait.
-好了 去吧 -好 拜
- Okay, go. - Okay. Bye.
天 我爱这个节日
God, I love this holiday.
本尼
Benny. Um,
这么晚了你怎么还没睡
what are you doing up at this hour?
我也可以问你同样的问题 神父
I could ask the same thing of you, Rev.
你...你要去哪吗
Um, are you-- you going somewhere?
当然 我要远离这里
I sure am. Far away from here.
我今晚犯了个大错
I made a big mistake tonight,
都怪你
and it's your fault.
怎么会怪我
How--how is it my fault?
因为你让我变得心软了
'Cause you made me soft!
你那套什么"爱你的邻居"的屁话
All your stupid "love thy neighbour" crap
肯定是给我洗♥脑♥了 让我变弱了
must've rubbed off on me, and it made me weak.
不 本尼 那不是软弱
No, Benny, that-- that is not weakness.
那是力量
That's strength.
那意味着在内心深处 你是个好人
That means deep down inside, you are a good person.
不准那么说 我是少年本尼 该死
Don't say that! I'm Benny the Teen, god damn it!
我是最坏的混♥蛋♥
The meanest son of a bitch there is.
没人能夺走这点
And nobody can take that away from me.
可是 你不能撇下我们
But, no, I mean, you can't just leave us!
没有你 我们永远到不了俄勒冈
We'll never get to Oregon without you.
不关我事 也许你没听说
That's not my problem. Maybe you haven't heard.
我可是个坏人
I'm a bad guy.
那是本尼吗
Is that Benny?
这是怎么了
What is going on out here?
我们xxx了
We're xxx.
剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表