剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表
不是我的帮派 是小骗的
Not my gang. It's Trig's.
她要留着我给她当二把手
She's keeping me on as her number two.
你不会相信她有多伟大的计划
And you wouldn't believe the great plan she has.
爸 别说了 我都不好意思了
Dad, stop. You're embarrassing me.
怎么了 我不能以我自己的女儿为傲吗
What? Can I not be proud of my daughter?
快告诉他
Tell him!
我要开火车去撞白宫
I'm gonna run a train into the White House.
很棒吧
Huh? How about that?
不 真的很糟 千万别
No, that's really bad. You shouldn't do that.
我真高兴你们父女能团聚
Oh, I'm just glad the family's back together.
我可烦死你们了
I hate you guys so much.
我们也烦你 那个谁
We hate you too, Dingus.
现在快走吧 离开这里
Now go on, get out of here,
不然我就要用满堂子弹崩你们了
before I pump you full of lead.
后会有期 泽克
Well, I'll see you, Zeke.
保重 本尼
Take care, Benny.
我们欠他太多了
We owe that man everything.
要不是他 我们永远到不了这里
We'd never have gotten here without him.
但我们好像把这里破坏了
We did kind of trash the place, though.
确实 这可算不上
Yeah, it's not exactly
地球上的天堂了 是吧
a paradise on Earth anymore, is it?
我和几个农民
Some of the farmers and I
要去佛罗里达碰碰运气
are going to take our chances in Florida.
那里应该是片完美的土地
It is supposed to be a perfect land
有柑橘果树和沙滩
of citruses and sandy beaches.
-佛罗里达不是在国家的另一端吗 -对
- Isn't Florida on the opposite side of the country? - Yes.
我们会走迈阿密小径
We shall take the Miami Trail.
应该很容易
It should be a piece of cake.
你们要来吗
Would you like to come?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
我不确定自己是否还相信有完美的美国
I don't know if I believe in a perfect America anymore.
我觉得我们最好
I think we're all just better off
就对已经拥有的一切心怀感激
appreciating what we've got and
然后努力让一切再好一点吧
working to make it just a little bit better.
很好
Very well.
我的小屁♥股♥要去晒日光浴啦
My pruny ass is getting a tan.
我们该从哪开始
Well, where should we start?
要不就先处理下
Suppose we can start by getting rid
这些死尸吧
of some of these dead bodies.
对 不然可能很快就要发臭了
Yeah, they're probably gonna start stinking pretty soon.
开始干活吧
Let's get to work.
这个如何 他看起来比较轻
How about him? He seems light.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表