剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表
Just keep an eye on everything for a minute.
-我去去就回 -好
- I'll be right back. - Yes, sure.
这是在考验我们 主事之人是个赌徒
It's a test. The man in charge is a gambler.
他赌自己能平白吞了我们的钱
He's seeing what he can get away with.
我有两种解决方式
There are two ways I can deal with this.
要么武力夺回资金
Either I take the money back by force,
要么说服他们 长远利益远大于眼前蝇头小利
or we convince them that what they took is nothing compared to what they can make.
我同意帮你洗钱
I agreed to move your capital for you.
仅此而已
That's it.
艾利克斯 若非要紧事 我不会找你帮忙
Alex, I wouldn't ask unless it was important.
列兹尼克完全不懂金融
This man Reznik knows nothing about finance,
但他手下有人懂
but there are others around him who do.
你得像说服我一样 说服他们
I need you to convince them, like you convinced me.
你扮作我的律师 给他们讲明长远可获利益
I'll introduce you as my lawyer, you explain how they benefit.
没什么好担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
布拉格对瓦迪姆如孟买♥♥一样重要
Prague is as important to Vadim as Mumbai.
伪造和走私业务价值数百万
The counterfeit and smuggling business are worth millions.
你若想重创他 保护你的家人
If you want to hurt him and protect your family,
就必须这么做
this is what you have to do.
我得挂了
I have to go.
给我几天 我核对下账目
Give me a few days and I'll go over the numbers.
然后再回复你 好
I'll give you an answer. OK.
聊得很愉快 再见
Good to speak to you, too. Bye.
抱歉 我得找个安静的地方接电♥话♥
Sorry, I had to find a quiet place to take the call.
你找的地方好隐蔽啊
You certainly came a long way.
我真想宰了那混♥蛋♥
I could kill that arsehole.
-谁 -艾伦·雷诺特
- Who? - Alan Raynott.
你似乎应付得游刃有余
You seemed to handle him pretty well.
我不知道他怎么如此让我恼火
I don't know why he gets to me so much.
说我名字时都阴阳怪气 "戈德曼"[音同"神人Even the way he says my name... "GOD-man."
他就是很生气被你拒绝
He's just pissed off you turned him down.
走吧 你该回去了
Come on, we should get you back in there.
谁打来的电♥话♥
Who was that on the phone?
工作上的事
It was just work.
什么事
Hello?
老大
Boss?
他是PJ 他是乔普拉手下的保安
He's PJ. He's a security guard at Chopra's compound.
PJ
PJ.
你带了东西给我
You have something for me?
带来了您想要的东西
Just as you asked for it.
那林巴据点的办公室结构图 这谁都能拿到
The office in Narimba Point. Anyone can get this map.
不 这是孟买♥♥南边另一间办公室
No, this is a different office in South Mumbai.
绝顶机密 安保众多
Very top secret, with lots of security.
内盖夫沙漠 埃以边界
快点 上去
Move! Move!
他们同意见面就是好现象
They've agreed to meet. That's progress.
瓦迪姆通过布拉格进入欧盟国家
Prague is Vadim's entry point into the EU.
他的大半生意都途经这个城市
Over half his business passes through this city.
很高兴再见到你 我的朋友
It's good to see you again, my friend.
很高兴再会面
Nice to see you again.
你好啊
Hi, how are you?
这位是我的律师 亚历山大先生
My lawyer, Mr. Alexander.
卡瑞尔·贝内斯
Karel Benes.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
恐怕列兹尼克先生有事缠身
I'm afraid Mr. Reznik has been held up.
要等多久
For how long?
他今晚与我们会面 他深表歉意
He'll meet us tonight. He apologises.
他让我先和你们谈谈
He's asked me to have preliminary discussions with you.
请吧
Please.
我理解 列兹尼克先生因私事没空回复我
I'm willing to accept Mr. Reznik not getting back to me because of personal issues.
我转给他的钱意在示好
The money I advanced him was a gesture of goodwill,
他可以随意支配
so he's free to spend it as he wishes.
但我也相信 我已证明了自己的诚意
But I also believe that I have demonstrated that I am a serious partner.
我跟他谈过了
I've had that discussion with him.
列兹尼克先生担心
Mr. Reznik is concerned
我们稍有异动 就会引起俄♥罗♥斯♥人的注意
any increased activity from us will draw attention from the Russians.
我本以为 列兹尼克先生有意与俄♥罗♥斯♥人对抗
I was led to believe Mr. Reznik's ambitions were to compete with the Russians.
现在我不禁怀疑 他是否有诚意合作
Now I ask myself if he's a serious partner.
克里莫夫和俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮有瓦迪姆支持
Klimov and the Russian gangs have the backing of Vadim.
瓦迪姆有俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥撑腰
Vadim has the backing of elements within the Russian state.
我国政♥府♥忙于扮作西方民♥主♥政♥权♥
Our government is so busy trying to be a Western democracy
无意与我们牵扯
it wants nothing to do with us.
看来我得去别处做生意了
Then I'll have to take my business elsewhere.
恕我直言 我们是来说服列兹尼克先生
With respect, we're here to persuade Mr. Reznik
无需政♥府♥庇佑 他就能拓展生意
that he doesn't need state protection to further his business opportunities.
世界今非昔比了
The world has moved on.
我们有意向贵方斥巨资
What we're offering you is a substantial investment
仅附带几个条件
with very few strings attached.
你只需让瓦迪姆及其同伙不好过就行
All we ask is that you make life uncomfortable for Vadim and his associates.
贿赂官员 查封他的货品
Bribes to officials, seizures of their contraband.
一切费用我们出
And we will pay for everything.
亚历山大先生会为你详细讲解
I'll leave Mr. Alexander to talk you through the details.
我查过格鲁莫夫和你其他对手的账户了
就算鲍利斯·戈德曼是受人资助暗♥杀♥你
资金绝非来自俄♥罗♥斯♥
新养的小狗怎么样
会咬人
要是戈德曼一人生事呢 也许他没有帮手
听我说
十五年前 我接手戈德曼家族的生意时
是你说服我放逐他们 饶他们一命
你当时说 你政界的朋友会为我遮风挡雨
要是我有点多疑 你别见怪
我从国外查起
请给我禽肉菜单
I'll have the poultry menu, please.
我要老式菜单 喝什么
The medieval menu for me. And to drink?
带汽矿泉水就行
Just sparkling mineral water.
你老板对愚蠢视而不见
The one thing your boss overlooks is stupidity.
他很聪明
He's a clever man,
但他觉得对手也和他一样
but he thinks he's dealing with someone like himself.
列兹尼克脑中只有三种回路
Reznik has only three circuits in his brain:
是 否 稍后再说
yes, no, later.
我老板早前应该怎么做
What should my boss have done?
来之前 给我们点颜色看看
Send a message before you came.
烧毁一座我们的工厂之类的
Maybe burn down one of our factories.
那样的话 谈判会更有成效
That way the negotiations would have been more serious.
你觉得我们是在浪费时间
So you think we're wasting our time?
布拉格有那么多好餐厅 他本可以带你去更好的
There are better restaurants in Prague he could have taken you to.
要是他那么蠢 你为什么还给他工作
If he's so stupid, why do you work for him?
给老板工作还需要理由吗
Why does anybody work for a boss?
我之前被开除了 他给我的薪水还不错
I was fired from my job and he offered me a good salary.
着实跨了好大一步
It's quite a leap.
从警♥察♥到现在
From policeman to this.
在这个国家不算什么
Not in this country.
亚历山大先生
And you, Mr. Alexander,
你这么体面的律师怎么卷进这一行
how does a lawyer like you get mixed up in a business like this?
我就坐在桌后读合同而已
I just sit behind a desk and read contracts.
"稍后再说"
"Later."
我不想烦你
Look, I don't want to bore you,
但瓦迪姆和克里莫夫
but Vadim and Klimov make more than 600 million annually
每年往这个国家造假走私能挣六个亿
from their counterfeit and smuggling operations in this country.
你的老板才能挣两千万
Your boss makes 20.
加上他从你那儿偷得五百万
Plus the five he stole from you.
你今天下午已经说服我
You've already convinced me of the benefits
跟你一起做生意有什么好处了
of doing business with you this afternoon.
但很可惜
But unfortunately,
你我这样的人没什么影响力
people like you and I don't have much influence.
如果有 那我们肯定能达成一致
If we did, I'm sure we could reach an agreement.
你会发现我的老板也通情达理
I think you'll find my boss is a reasonable man, too.
你这么说太客气了
You're being modest.
你忘了 我当过警♥察♥
You forget, I'm a former policeman.
我在警方依然有熟人 在机场也有人
I still have contacts in the police. At the airport.
你不应该用自己的护照出行
You shouldn't travel under your own passport.
你出身望族 戈德曼先生
You come from a distinguished family, Mr. Godman.
也许你该坐那桌 不该坐我旁边
Perhaps you should be sitting at that table instead of with me.
你今晚闹这么一出浪费我时间
You are wasting my time tonight with this ridiculous display.
你觉得我会想投资...
Do you think I would want to invest...?
也许我们都该换一桌
剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表