剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表
所以如果当局调查一下你的"全球基金"
So, if the authorities took a look at your Global Fund,
他们什么都不会找到喽
they'd find nothing?
别担心
Don't worry.
我是你的老朋友 记得吗
I'm an old friend, remember.
其他人不需要知道这件事 包括克莱曼
Nobody needs to know about this - not even Mr Kleiman.
你想什么时候见面
When would you like to meet?
随时
Whenever's convenient.
丽贝卡或许告诉过你我最近待在
Rebecca may have told you I'm staying in Antibes
南法的昂蒂布
in the South of France.
她不了解"全球基金" 也不了解克莱曼先生
She isn't familiar with the Global Fund - or Mr Kleiman.
你们夫妇一起来拜访我 会比较不引人注目
It would be more discreet if you came to visit me as a couple.
如果她当时陪你一起去布拉格
Perhaps if she had accompanied you to Prague
或许我根本就不会注意到你
you might not have come to my attention in the first place.
我愿意见面 但只能我一个人
I'm open to a meeting, but it has to be on my own.
我会帮你们订这周末的机票
I'll book your flights for this weekend.
你们可以住在我别♥墅♥附近的酒店里
You'll stay in a hotel near my villa
一起度过一个美好的周末
and spend a wonderful weekend together.
爸 你这个叛徒 不和你做朋友了
三个月前孟买♥♥所有人还尽在我们掌控
现在乔普拉居然说他需要更多钱行贿
有什么可惊讶的 这个行当的人就是这么贪婪
有人在资助他们的对手
在布拉格也是
听听孩子们的笑声
这比世上所有财富都更值钱
今晚不想公事
伊利亚
Ilya...
她是很迷人 但我现在没这个心情
下次带你自己的伴来
安娜 孩子们 过来吃晚餐了
我明天要去一趟布拉格
我能去吗
是去谈生意
那又怎样 你谈你的生意 我四处逛逛
这是出差 你会觉得无聊的
你想去南法吗
You want to come to the South of France?
你决定去了
You decided to go!
去看看他有什么提议
I'll see what he has to offer.
西尼要来城里
Well, Sydney's supposed to be coming to town...
我们可以周末去
We can go on a weekend.
但愿只用跟安东尼奥见几次面
Hopefully it'll just be a couple of meetings with Antonio -
其余时间我们可以一起度过
you and I can spend the rest of the time together.
当然 没问题
Sure. Why not?
以色列 埃拉特港
我想在埃拉特开一艘顶级赌场游轮
I want to open a top class casino ship in Eilat
而不是现在这种二流的
instead of the second rate places we have now.
就连在贝鲁特也有一个超级赌场
Even in Beirut they have a super casino -
餐厅 娱乐节目 夜♥总♥会♥
restaurants, entertainment, cabarets...
每年能净赚近五千万
It generates nearly 50 million a year, net.
这还是在收入缴税15%
That's with a 15% tax on revenue
利润缴税30%的情况下
and 30% tax on profits.
总理明白更大的赌场
The Prime Minister understands larger casino
有助于振兴当地经济
will help the local economy,
但他担心赌瘾和犯罪
but he worries about gambling addiction and crime.
只要我们正确管理赌场
Crime is the last thing he needs to worry about
他就不需要担心犯罪
as long as we regulate the casinos properly.
赌瘾 这我无能为力
Addiction, there's nothing I can do about...
很不幸
Unfortunately!
请
Please.
调情别太张扬
You flirt discreetly,
不要有性暗示
but there's never any suggestion of sex.
如果他们向你求爱 你要礼貌
If they make advances, you're polite -
让他们知道你不是那种女生
but you let them know you're not one of those girls.
你出身一个好家庭 有个人收入
You come from a good family, you have a private income,
你只对聊天感兴趣
and you're only interested in talking to them...
因为他们很有意思
..Because they're fascinating.
一旦他们意识到你对他们的长相不感兴趣
Once they realise you're not interested in their looks,
他们就会试图用智慧来打动你
they'll try to impress you with their minds.
克莱曼先生想知道的是
What Mr Kleiman wants to know
他们打算如何谈判
is how they plan to negotiate,
愿意出多少钱
how high they're willing to go.
对 再来一次 对
Yeah! Do that again! Yeah!
你想去美国读商学校
You're interested in going to business school in America.
咨♥询♥他们的意见
Ask their advice.
让他们告诉你他们有多聪明
Let them tell you how clever they are...
记住一切
..And remember everything...
包括那些你不懂的
..Even what you don't understand.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thank you.
安东尼奥
Antonio!
你来了真好
So glad you're here.
很高兴见到你 朋友
It's good to see you, my friend.
你不用来迎接我们的
You didn't have to meet us.
你们大老远过来 这是应该的
You came all this way, it's the least I could do.
旅程怎么样
How was your flight?
舒服 短暂
Nice and short.
很好
Good.
酒店不错吧 这里可以吗
And hotel's not bad. Is this OK?
完美
It's perfect.
今晚在别♥墅♥我会请几个朋友过来吃饭
I'm having a few friends over for dinner at the villa tonight.
欢迎你们前来
You're welcome to join us.
那太好了
That'd be great.
我去帮你们办理入住手续 你们考虑考虑
Why don't I check in for you while you decide?
我需要你们的护照
I just need your passports.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
谢谢
Thanks.
我会来见你
我最近身体不太好
别担心
我没事
我也想你 亲爱的
是的
Da.
我得挂了
再见
嗯
Da.
卡蒂亚
Katya.
她怎么样
她给我打电♥话♥肯定是出了什么事
你和卡蒂亚现在用俄语聊天了 是吗
是的
你会去多久
这得看鸭子了
需要拐杖吗
我最亲爱的
我很爱你
我几乎希望
奥克莎娜知道
护照
这样我们就不用再撒谎
亲爱的玛莎
没有你 我活着也没意思了
为什么你没有纹身
为什么我会有纹身
你坐过牢
我是犹太人
在过去 希伯莱奴隶才会纹身
为了宣示他们的主人
我又不是奴隶
你没和我说过这疤是怎么来的
那时候...
他们想让我离开这个国家
他们炸了我的车
火很小
但也烧着了 而我...
那为什么你要离开
因为对家人的爱
你好
Hi.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 丽贝卡 来看看风景吧
Thank you. Rebecca, come see the view.
你们在哈佛是同届的吗
Were you in the same year at Harvard?
是的
Yes.
我比艾利克斯大一点 但我开窍得晚
I'm a little older than Alex, but I was a late bloomer.
我是墨西哥佬 他是俄♥罗♥斯♥佬
I was the Mexican foreigner, he was the Russian foreigner,
所以我们成了盟友
so we became allies.
为什么说你开窍得晚
Why were you a late bloomer?
我是非法移♥民♥
I came to America as an illegal.
我花了五年才拿到绿卡
It took me five years to get my papers.
你是偷渡入境的吗
You were smuggled in?
坐船偷渡
By boat.
一种巴拿马独木舟
We call them pangas...
我那条船很小
And mine was a small one.
只能坐40个人
Only 40 people.
我们在圣地亚哥附近的恩西尼塔斯上岸
We landed at Encinitas, near San Diego.
我在美国的头五年就是在那里生活的
That's where I lived my first five years in the US,
现在也是
and that's where I live now.
真是个有趣的轮回呀
Well, that has a nice circularity.
生意也不错
It's good business, too.
我从那趟偷渡的经历里知道了
The one thing I learnt on my boat journey
美国的海岸线是那么的长
剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表