剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表
她该认识一下伦恩
She should meet Len.
伦恩在那边
Len is over there.
别在这里
Not here.
我帮克莱曼先生获得赌场营业执照
I helped Mr. Kleiman with his casino licence.
小美人 你是怎么认识他的
And where do you, Pretty Flower, know him from?
他是一位世交
He's a family friend.
我敢说他肯定是个很好的朋友
I bet he's a very good friend.
介绍一下你自己吧
But tell me about yourself.
你肯定是个模特吧
You must be a model, no?
不是
No.
我还以为所有俄♥罗♥斯♥女人 不是模特就是网球选手
I thought all Russian girls were models or tennis players.
我是个网球选手
I'm a tennis player.
美丽又风趣
Beautiful and funny.
我先失陪一下 我得去下洗手间
Would you excuse me? I need to go to the washroom.
-我陪你去 -我很快回来
- I'll go with you. - I'll be right back.
克莱曼先生
Mr. Kleiman?
警♥察♥来了
克莱曼先生
Mr. Kleiman?
什么事
我们奉命逮捕你
跟我们走吧
喂
Hello?
好 你在哪儿
Sure. Where are you staying?
好 我半小时后就到
Yeah, I'll be there in half an hour.
好
Yeah.
谁啊
Who was that?
安东尼奥
Antonio.
我都不知道他来伦敦了
I didn't know he was in London.
我也是
No rdid I.
看这里 看这里 塞米恩
Look at me! Look at me! Semiyon!
塞米恩 看这里
Semiyon, over here!
塞米恩 你有何回应
Semiyon, do you have a comment?
-这边 塞米恩 -塞米恩
- Right this way, Semiyon. - Semiyon!
这位杰出议员兼船业大亨
The distinguished member of parliament and shipping tycoon
于今晨被捕
was arrested in the early hours of this morning.
被控罪名为性侵与殴打
The charges against him include sexual assault and battery.
警方对控告塞米恩·克莱曼的受害人录了口供
这位出生于俄♥罗♥斯♥的议员
The Russian-born member of parliament
一直支持同性恋权利 令人称道
was known for his support of gay rights,
但没有迹象表明他本人是同性恋
but there was no indication he was homosexual himself.
那个年轻人声称 克莱曼揍了他 强♥奸♥了他
The boy claims Kleiman beat him up and raped him.
如果他被判有罪 刑期可能会到25年
He could face up to 25 years if he's found guilty.
他都70岁了 身体也不壮
He's 70 years old and not in great shape,
你真觉得他会做出那种事
you really think he's capable of that?
虽然时机很巧
I know the timing seems convenient,
但他进监狱对我没有任何好处
but he's no use to me behind bars.
如果被定罪
If he's convicted,
他的船运帝国就会被政♥府♥接管
his shipping empire will come under administration
我就没机会了
and my opportunity will be gone.
你也一样
So will yours.
你能帮帮他吗
Can you help him?
如果他真做过那些事 没人能帮他
If he did what they say, there's nothing anybody can do.
如果他是无辜的 得找人证明他的清白
And if he's innocent and someone has to prove it,
这也不容易
that won't be easy either.
他这样的人 敌人都很有权势
A man in his position has powerful enemies.
如果他们审查他的财务
If they look into his finances,
会追查到你吗
can they trace anything back to you?
不会
No.
那你就没事
Then you're safe.
你可以一走了之 回到原来的生活
You could just walk away, go back to how things were.
你大老远跑来 就想劝我放弃
You came all this way to tell me it's OK to give up?
不是
No.
塞米恩·克莱曼的目的和你不同 艾利克斯
Semiyon Kleiman doesn't want the same thing as you, Alex.
他根本不在乎瓦迪姆会怎样
He couldn't care less what happens to Vadim
他只在乎能不能挣钱
as long he makes his money.
我们会是你更有力的盟友
We can be better friends to you
对瓦迪姆造成更大威胁
and more dangerous enemies for Vadim.
但我们得先得到克莱曼先生的船只
But first we need Mr. Kleiman's ships.
塞米恩·塞米恩诺维奇·克莱曼
Semiyon Semiyonovich Kleiman.
1946年6月13日出生于莫斯科
1米75 棕色眼睛 灰发
克莱曼先生今日被捕可能是关键时刻
Mr. Kleiman's arrest today could be the pivotal moment
塞米恩·克莱曼被捕
以色列政客因涉嫌人身侵犯被捕
见证以色列最瞩目政客的兴衰
in the rise and fall of one of Israel's most colourful politicians.
出身俄♥罗♥斯♥平凡人家
From humble origins in Russia,
他的船运帝国已占据全球重要席位
his shipping empire became a major global player.
塞米恩·克莱曼涉嫌金融违规的谣言
Rumours of Semiyon Kleiman's alleged financial irregularities
流传已久
have been circling for years.
发生这样的丑闻
So with this scandal,
他的敌手无疑会要求对他进行全面公开调查
his opponents will no doubt demand a full public enquiry.
基金出问题时 只有他帮过我
He was the only person who helped me when the fund was in trouble.
-难道我不该报答他吗 -他利用了你
- You don't think I owe him some loyalty? - He used you!
他挽救你的基金是为了洗钱
He saved your fund to launder money.
他是个骗子 强♥奸♥犯
He's a crook! He's a rapist!
他没强♥奸♥任何人
He didn't rape anyone.
你怎么知道
How do you know?!
别跟我提什么知恩图报
Don't tell me this is about loyalty.
我不相信你 艾利克斯
I don't believe you, Alex.
他握住你什么把柄了
What does he have on you?
去了特拉维夫 我才能知道
I won't know until I go to Tel Aviv.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 如果他们审查他的财务
It means if they look into his finances,
我不知道他们会发现什么
I have no idea what they'll find
或者他会怎么说我
or what he'll say about me.
我本以为都结束了
I thought this was over.
我也是
So did I.
丽贝卡
Rebecca...
来一杯吗
Would you like a glass?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你能在这儿真好
It's good to have you here.
我当时该把你带在身边
I should have kept you by my side.
这样你就能为我作证了
I would have had an alibi.
你相信我的吧
You believe me, no?
约瑟夫 你能去问问我们警局的线人
Joseph, can you find out from our contacts in the police
艾斯拉的原话吗
what Ezra said exactly?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
他一定是被逼的
He was forced to do this.
不然不会这么做
He would not have done it otherwise.
特拉维夫 本古里昂机场
以色列护照
这边请
This way, please.
把护照给我吧
May I have your passport?
你那晚和克莱曼先生在一起吗
Were you with Mr. Kleiman that night?
我当时在外面等候
I was waiting outside.
肯定有目击者
There must have been witnesses.
那个男孩声称 当时后花♥园♥只有他们两人
The boy claimed they were alone at the back of the garden.
克莱曼就是在那儿强♥奸♥了他
That's where it happened.
有人跟那个男孩谈过吗
Has anyone managed to speak to the boy?
他家无论白天还是晚上都被重重包围
His house is under siege day and night -
警♥察♥ 记者
police, reporters -
不可能的
it's not possible.
最好别让人看见
It's better nobody sees you.
我们可以从后门进
We can go round the back.
没想到你会来
I wasn't expecting you.
我很感激
I'm grateful.
你没像其他人一样背叛我
You haven't turned your back on me like everyone else.
请坐
Please, sit.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
人们怎么说来着
What do they say?
上帝嘲笑那些做计划的人
God laughs at those who make plans.
别担心 你可以当着约瑟夫的面说
Don't worry, you can speak in front of Joseph.
我不会再让他离开我了
I will never let him leave my side again.
你知道是谁捣的鬼吗
Do you have any idea who's behind this?
会是谁很明显 但我敌人太多
剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表