剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表
乔普拉先生
Mr. Chopra.
希望你能带给我点好消息
I hope you have good news for me.
什么小状况
What complications?
你没事吧
You OK?
这儿离开曼群岛有多远
How far is it to the Cayman Islands?
不清楚 十小时路程吧
I don't know. Ten hours?
你不清楚
You don't know?
可能十几个小时吧
A little more, maybe.
怎么了
Why?
你去过吗
Have you ever been?
是 上个月去过
Sure. Yeah. Last month.
那你怎么没告诉我
So why didn't you tell me?
我就在那儿待了一天
I was there a day.
落机后签完约 就直接飞回来了
Got off the plane, signed the deal, flew straight back.
当时你和西尼在纽约
You were in New York with Sydney.
那迪拜呢
What about Dubai?
塞浦路斯呢
Cyprus?
怎么了
What about them?
我投资新兴市场 需要各地跑
I invest in emerging markets. I work in those places.
-你也是啊 -我没有
- So do you. - No, I don't.
我可不会去离岸避税天堂
I don't visit tax havens and offshore sinkholes
为腐♥败♥政客洗脏钱
to launder some corrupt politician's dirty money.
他向你的基金投资了吗
Did he invest in your fund?
-谁 -塞米恩·克莱曼
- Who? - Semiyon Kleiman.
我的公♥司♥当时快要破产了
My firm was about to go under.
对 他向我的基金投钱了
Yes... He invested in my fund.
对他的底细按标准核查了吗
Did you do the proper due diligence checks?
-知道他是政♥治♥敏感人物吗 -当然 卡琳核查过了
- Did you record his PEP status? - Of course I did. Karin did.
没有不法行为
It's all legal.
怎么能这么说
What does that mean?
这不像你 一般无下限税务律师才会这么说
This is you, not some sleazy city tax lawyer.
我的公♥司♥出了问题
My business was in trouble.
我的员工们就要失业了...
The people who work for me were about to lose their jobs...
得了吧 他们总能找到别的工作
Come on! They could have found other positions.
-别拿这种借口开脱 -好吧 我犯了错
- Don't try to justify this! - All right, look, I made a mistake.
真希望我没接受他的资金
I wish I hadn't taken his money.
如果能重来 我肯定会拒绝
If I could go back and change it, I would.
-那就拒绝啊 -我试过了
- You can. - I have.
我帮他管理资金 直到公♥司♥回到正轨
I managed his capital until we were back on our feet.
公♥司♥现已正常运转 我打算撤出他的资金了
Now that we are, I'm going to pull out.
卡琳怎么觉得你对她有所隐瞒呢
Why does Karin think you're hiding something from her?
怎么说 她跟你说什么了
Why? What did she tell you?
她是你的朋友 艾利克斯
She's your friend, Alex.
有些投资 我没告诉她 但我会交代清楚
I kept some investments from her, but I will come clean.
-要是你被调查怎么办 -我没做错事
- What if you get investigated? - I've done nothing wrong.
我们谈过的那些 你都忘了吗 艾利克斯
All those conversations we've had, Alex.
道德坚守 合法经营
About moral integrity, doing things your way, the right way,
不牵扯你的家人
without your family's involvement.
我依然坚信要这样
I still believe in those things.
我做的一切都是为了你
Everything I've done, I've done for you.
为了我父母 我妹 我叔
My parents, my sister, my uncle.
我只在乎你们
You're all I care about.
可能是乔普拉偷走了那批海♥洛♥因♥
伪装成被人抢劫了
跟巴基斯坦人谈过了吗
他们表示理解
但不会再跟我们做生意了
我们的俄♥罗♥斯♥同盟更生气
卡瑞尔·贝内斯的通话记录
几通打往以色列的加密电♥话♥
打给塞米恩·克莱曼
他们几月前在布拉格会过面
正好是列兹尼克身亡那会儿
克莱曼身边有人吗
只有个助理
杰伊
Jay!
杰伊
Jay!
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Papa.
现在 谁才是神 乔普拉
Who's God now, Chopra?
剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表