剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表
我们用货船
We transport the product
把货从孟买♥♥运到东非
from Mumbai to East Africa by cargo ships,
如果第一批货运后 大家都满意
and if everyone's happy after the first shipment
我希望我们能继续合作
I hope our partnership can continue.
我掌握了乔普拉先生的一些情报
l have some information on Mr Chopra
也许对我们都能派上用场
that may be useful to both of us.
你知道海♥洛♥因♥船运的事吗
Do you know anything about the heroin shipment?
不知道 大哥 我只是负责合法生意
No, boss. I only do legitimate.
你觉得我在做假账吗
You think I'm cooking the books?
我就是想确认
Ijust want to make sure
我们没接一些不该接的客户
we're not taking on any clients that we shouldn't.
你遇见过一个叫塞米恩·克莱曼的人吗
Did you come across someone called Semiyon Kleiman?
虽然克莱曼现在是个政客
See, Kleiman may be a politician now,
但他过去声名狼藉
but he had a very unsavoury reputation back then.
克莱曼先生想知道的是
What Mr Kleiman wants to know
他们打算如何谈判
is how they plan to negotiate,
愿意出多少钱
how high they're willing to go.
你觉得艾利克斯收了黑钱吗
You think Alex took bad money?
他向你的基金投资了吗
Did he invest in your fund?
我的公♥司♥当时快要破产了 对
My firm was about to go under. Yes.
孟买♥♥的合作伙伴找到办法进入港口了
Our friends in Mumbai have found a way into the port.
要是我们偷了瓦迪姆的海♥洛♥因♥
If we steal Vadim's heroin,
一定会有后果 有好的 也有坏的
there will be consequences, good and bad.
停下那个集装箱
Stop that container!
乔普拉先生 希望你能带给我点好消息
Mr Chopra, I hope you have good news for me.
卡瑞尔·贝内斯的通话记录
几通打给塞米恩·克莱曼的加密电♥话♥
11,12,13,14.
停停停
Stop. Stop. Stop.
你会说俄语吗
一点点
身体和头脑 一刻也不能停
如果你停下 敌人就会攻击你 所以不能停
以色列 特拉维夫
艾斯拉
Ezra.
我有礼物给你
l have a gift for you.
是吗
What?
你喜欢吗
You like it?
非常喜欢
I like it a lot.
我在隐基底拍的
I took it in Ein Gedi.
你什么时候去隐基底了
When were you in Ein Gedi?
你嫉妒了
You're jealous!
让我想起了你
It made me think of you.
这只狐狸吗
The fox?
你弄不清我的想法 对吧
You're not sure about me, are you?
很好 这样你会爱上我
Good, that way you'll fall in love with me.
我们派对上见
I'll see you at the party.
路上注意安全
Please ride safe.
我已经见怪不怪了
你觉得孟买♥♥一事 布拉格一事
都是他搞的鬼吗
我已经不相信有巧合了
你打算怎么做
黑道无边
第一季 第五集
内阁之中 有五票反对我
I had five votes against me in the cabinet
埃拉特 以色列
所以简单来说 就是票数不够
so it was a simple case of subtraction.
你是怎么说服他们的
How did you persuade them?
我跟他们讲了拉斯维加斯的故事
I told them the story of Las Vegas,
你们如何在荒漠中白手起家
how you built cities out of sand.
这个国家60%的土地都是沙漠
60% of this country is desert.
我向他们保证 等他们把这里的营业执照批给我
I promised them, after they gave me the licence here,
我会在内盖夫沙漠上建起赌场和度假村
that I would build casinos and resorts in the Negev desert
而你们二位将会是我的生意伙伴
and you gentlemen would be my partners.
抱歉 我出去抽支烟
I'm sorry, I'm just going for a cigarette.
别让他看到你不高兴 他不喜欢
Don't let him see you upset. He doesn't like it.
他想让我怎样
What does he expect?
两个月前 他答应说会给我护照
Two months ago he said that he would give me a passport
我就可以回家了
and I could go home.
你为什么为他工作
Why do you work for him?
就是份工作
It's a job.
一份确保我不会逃跑的工作
A job making sure I don't run away.
如果他答应放你走 就不会食言
If he promised, he'll let you go.
-喂 -孟买♥♥的合作伙伴打来电♥话♥了
- Hello? - I had a call from our friend in Mumbai.
他很确信当地港口已是他囊中之物了
He's very confident about his prospects at the port.
你得帮我给他转五百万美金
I need you to transfer $5 million to his account.
为什么
What for?
预付一笔订金 好让他们别卖♥♥掉手中那批货
An advance for not selling the product they're sitting on.
那批货黑市价值要比订金高二十倍
The street value's worth 20 times that much.
为什么不用来当作筹码和巴基斯坦人谈判
Why not use it to negotiate with the Pakistanis?
或者直接还给他们
Or even give it back to them
如果这样能借由牺牲瓦迪姆 而和他们交好
if it means establishing a relationship at Vadim's expense?
我们无需冒那样的风险
We don't need to take that kind of risk.
本尼·乔普拉死了
Benny Chopra's dead.
我们的人现在掌控孟买♥♥
Our friends control Mumbai now.
我们有的是时间在那里赚钱 不急于一时
We have all the time in the world to make money there.
我们不着急 瓦迪姆就会一直逍遥下去了
With all the time in the world, Vadim lives to a ripe old age.
瓦迪姆失去了重要盟友
Vadim's lost an important ally
而且让莫斯科很多人对其产生不满
and disappointed many people in Moscow,
我们眼下要谨慎行事
we need to be cautious now.
拜托 按我说的做吧
Please, do as I ask.
好
Of course.
丽贝卡今早联♥系♥我了 我知道她跟你说了
Rebecca called this morning. I know she spoke to you.
我是想来道歉
I wanted to apologise.
我不该瞒着你去找她
I shouldn't have gone to her behind your back.
不 是这样
No, look...
我才应该道歉
I'm the one who should apologise.
我知道你对塞米恩·克莱曼的投资
I know you had your reservations about Semiyon Kleiman
持保留意见
investing in the fund.
我还知道你同意签下他
And I know that the only reason you signed off on him
只因为我让你这么做
was because I asked you to.
如果我能尽早与他解除合作关系 就会尽快解除
As soon as I can extricate myself from my arrangement with him, I will.
那基金公♥司♥不会有事吗
Will the fund be OK?
我们再找其他投资人
We'll find other investors.
金枪鱼 三文鱼 鲷鱼 一瓶默尔索干白葡萄酒
Tuna, salmon, sea bream, and a bottle of the Meursault.
你能把音乐声调小吗
Could you please turn the music down?
谢谢
Thank you.
真帅
Cute.
亲爱的 怎么了
Sweetie, what's wrong?
告诉我
Tell me.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
这是好事啊 我认识孩子父亲吗
That's wonderful. Is it anyone I know?
你不是和艾利克斯睡了吧
You didn't sleep with Alex?
你睡了 你和他睡了
You did. You slept with him.
迪米特利
Dmitri.
这个玩笑不好笑 别闹了
That isn't funny. Don't do that.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不信 别说了
I don't believe you. Stop it.
你睡了我爸吗
You slept with my dad?
不可能 我不相信你
There's no way. I don't believe you.
你叔叔死了之后 他当时很抑郁
He was so depressed after your uncle died,
我只是想慰藉他
I was just trying to help him.
你个骚货 一向如此
You're a whore. You always were.
别就这样走了 我得找个人谈下啊
Don't go like this. I need to talk to someone.
你去找我爸谈吧
Talk to my dad.
派对主办人叫雅里夫·艾博曼
Our host's name is Yariv Ableman.
他是我以前在俄♥罗♥斯♥的旧交
He's an old friend of mine from Russia.
一个艺术品交易商
An art dealer.
他会将你介绍给一些重要人物
He'll introduce you to a lot of prominent people.
你一定要让他们喜欢你
It's important that they like you,
但仅此而已
but that's all you have to do.
特拉维夫最美的女人
The most beautiful woman in Tel Aviv.
过奖
Thank you.
这是我朋友 露德米拉 她来自莫斯科
This is my friend, Lyudmilla. She's from Moscow.
又是个美人 你有对手了
Now you have a rival.
幸会
幸会
-你知道该让露德米拉见见谁吗 -谁
- You know who I think Lyudmilla should meet? - Who?
剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表