剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表
my blessing won't protect you.
我给你准备了一个小礼物
I have a small gift for you.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for your help.
把露德米拉送走
Go get Lyudmilla out.
我暂时自己应付
I'll manage on my own for a while.
你会怎么做
What will you do?
那是娜塔莎吗
不 那是松雅 记得她们长得很像吗
你也有过小时候 那又怎样
你在哪
不 暂时就看着他
你怎么知道我的感受
How do you know what I feel?
你觉得我背叛了你妈妈吗
你觉得我不爱她吗
我知道你爱她
I know you do.
那
Then...
你为什么这么对我
why do you do this to me?
你和你妹妹
You and your sister.
不是卡蒂亚的错
It wasn't Katya's fault.
她曾是你朋友
She was your friend.
她是你第一个女人
She was your first woman.
你却把她打发走 像...
And you sent her away, like a whore.
是你把她变成妓♥女♥的
You're the one who turned her into a whore.
卡蒂亚
Katya!
你是谁
你有什么资格评判她
你谁都不是 我和她在一起很幸福
我们是在保护妈妈
We were protecting Mama.
你们妈妈早知道了
Your mother knew!
她不知道她怀孕了
She didn't know she was pregnant.
不可能
可能的
Oh, it's possible.
你宝刀未老呢
There's still life in the old dog.
为什么不告诉我
你会怎么做
What would you have done?
你对玛莎说了什么
我们叫她别来打扰我们一家人
We told her to leave our family alone...
带着她该死的小孩一起离开
and take her bloody baby with her.
闭嘴 蠢货
我想说什么就说什么
I'll say what I like! I'll say what I like!
你现在长大了
你是老大了吗
别碰他
Don't touch him!
-你再试试 -这是我家
- Don't you dare! - It's my house!
我可以为所欲为
I can do anything that I want!
那就告诉你老婆
Then tell your wife!
如果你是大男人
If you're such a big man,
当面告诉你老婆你对我们家庭做了什么
tell your wife to her face what you've done to our family!
爸爸 不要 爸爸
Papa, no. Papa...
别碰我
Don't touch me!
他做了什么
What's he done?
奥克萨娜
Oksana...
我能解释
看看你自己 你醉了
别碰我
蠢货
你还好吗
You 0K?
穿衣服 我们得走了
Get dressed, we have to go.
等到早上
然后就说她逃跑了
你要是提前通风报信 我就回来杀了你
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
机场
Airport.
把这些签了
什么
我在西班牙跟你说过的房♥产文件
还有几个账户 我想开到你名下
为什么现在签
你要走了
你有麻烦了吗
我一直有麻烦
你不是去伊斯坦布尔解决问题了吗
是的
那为何现在这么做
这会让我安心
谢谢你再次和我见面
Thank you for seeing me again.
瓦迪姆让我别无选择
Vadim's left me no choice.
我只能求助于其他朋友
I've had to turn to other friends.
这些朋友想要我做什么
And what do these friends want from me?
我客户感兴趣的是你的洞察力
It's your insights my clients are interested in.
他们很想在俄♥罗♥斯♥做生意
They are eager to do business in Russia,
你要是能给他们建议或者引见 那就再好不过了
and they'd be grateful for any advice or introductions.
上次我们见面时 你暗示在情报局里
The last time we met, you indicated that there were certain...
有某些派系
factions within the security services
不喜欢瓦迪姆现在的行事风格
who were no longer happy with the way Vadim does things.
那他想对了 是该提防你
He was right to be nervous about you then.
我是怀着好意前往伊斯坦布尔的
I went to Istanbul in good faith.
但我有理由相信
But I have reason to believe
瓦迪姆不会遵守他的诺言
Vadim won't keep his side of the bargain.
听着
Listen...
就算我把你引见给某人
Even if I were to put you in touch with someone,
他们也需要巨大的动力
that would take a large incentive for them
才会冒险和瓦迪姆作对
to risk going up against Vadim.
当然 我没法保证
And, of course, there'd be no guarantee.
我想要的就是见面机会而已
I just want the opportunity to make my case.
好
Ok.
我会联♥系♥我朋友
I'll talk to my friend and,
如果他愿意见面
if he's willing to meet,
你愿意去莫斯科吗
would you be prepared to go to Moscow?
爸
Papa?
爸
Hi, Papa.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是为了你妈妈 我知道
奥列格打电♥话♥给我了
他说和你见面了
是的
Yes.
你要去莫斯科
You are going to Moscow.
等他回复我之后
When I hear back from him.
我还以为这事已经结了
对瓦迪姆来说没有
Not for Vadim.
你懂吗
Do you understand?!
去莫斯科他们会杀了你的
In Moscow, they kill you!
你懂吗
Do you understand?!
在这儿他们也会杀了我的
They will kill me here too.
我不想让妈妈和卡蒂亚受到伤害
I don't want Mama or Katya to get hurt.
我应该照顾好我的家人的
这不是你的错 爸
It's not your fault, Papa.
奥列格想让你去见谁
他还没告诉我
He hasn't told me yet.
你不能跟这些人做交易
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
爸爸 你必须相信我
Papa, you have to trust me.
你是我儿子
You are my son.
我爱你
I love you.
但你还太年轻了 无法...
But you are still young for...
我不会有事的
妈妈和卡蒂亚才是最重要的
我在莫斯科还有朋友
我会替你联♥系♥他们
让他们照顾好我儿子
谢谢
动手吧
只杀戈德曼家那个小子
你是我在莫斯科唯一信任的人
无论你要做什么 花费多少 我都愿意付
我必须保护我的儿子
她愿意见你
It's OK.
我们到外面等你
See you outside.
我父母叫我替他们问候你
My mother and father send their love.
转告他们 很抱歉他们来时我没能见他们
Tell them I'm sorry I couldn't see them when they came to visit.
谢谢他们送的花
Thank them for the flowers.
让我猜猜哪束是他们送的
Let me guess which is theirs.
他们让你在这儿待多久
How long are they keeping you here for?
应该下周就能出院了
Hopefully, I'll be out next week.
谢谢你那样对警方说
Thank you for what you said to the police.
我让你搬出去的时候
When I asked you to move out...
-艾利克斯 别说了 -是想保护你的安全
- Alex, don't. - I wanted to keep you safe-
我还是躺在了这里
Here I am.
你又开始了 你很会说服人
There you go again. You can be so convincing.
我那时遇到了麻烦
I was in trouble.
我不希望你有麻烦
I don't want you to be in trouble.
我总是忘了
It's so easy to forget
你是在莫斯科一间小破公♥寓♥里长大的
that you grew up in a tiny little flat in Moscow.
你只是个粗鲁的小男孩
That you were a rough little boy
身无分文 毫无教养
with no money and no education.
然后一切都变了 你变有钱了
Then everything changed and then you got rich...
他们送你来这儿
and they sent you here to learn
剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表