剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表
我是含着银汤匙出生的
l was born with a silver spoon in my mouth.
我在英国一家私立学校读的书
l was educated at a private school in England,
在美国念的商学院
business school in America.
我在市里开了一家自己的公♥司♥
I run my own firm in the City.
我很满意我的生活
I'm very happy with my life.
我在以色列有个朋友 他很有兴趣投资
l have a friend in Israel. He's very interested in investing.
瓦迪姆还活着
Vadim is still alive.
是谁下命令杀了瓦迪姆
谁下的令
鲍利斯·戈德曼
他现在是英国公民了
正在接受调查的基金 包括德雷克 克莱特曼
The funds under investigation include Drake Clayterman,
发件人 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔 金融监♥管♥局♥调查
发件人 艾米 违反制裁发件人 理查德·B 俄♥罗♥斯♥股票
沃克斯-奈勒 戈德曼资本
Walkers Naylor, Godman Capital.
那这件事是从哪来的
Where the hell is this coming from?
我们是一家人
只有家人才会无条件帮你
要怎样才能让你堕落
What does it take to corrupt you?
你害怕吗
Are you afraid?
离门远点 妈
Get away from the door, Mama.
瓦迪姆认为你父亲也想杀他
Vadim assumes that your father tried to kill him, too.
你和家人 你父亲 都不安全
Neither you, your family, nor your father are safe.
我是银行家 不是黑帮
I'm a banker, not a gangster.
这些是商战 而不是街头斗殴
These wars are fought in the boardrooms, not on the street.
那你呢 戈德曼先生 你也人畜无害吗
And you, Mr. Godman, are you harmless?
开罗
下一个
Next.
入境目的
Purpose of your visit?
酒店工作 我是个美容师
Hotel work. I'm a beauty therapist.
露德米拉
Lyudmilla?
塔莱克
Tarek.
我是艾琳娜的同事
I work with Elena.
-幸会 -幸会 这是米多
- Nice to meet you. - To meet you. This is Mido.
你收到她的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get her message?
我还没看手♥机♥
I haven't checked my phone.
没事 她今晚加班
It's OK. She's working late tonight,
所以你先去酒店等她
so you'll meet her at the hotel.
米多 拿一下...
Mido, take...
长途飞行吗
So, you had a long flight?
-四个小时 -那还行
- Four hours. - That's OK.
这里比莫斯科暖和很多
It's much warmer here than Moscow.
你看到那边了吗
So, you see over there?
那是金字塔 所以我们进入吉萨区了
That's the pyramids. So we're in Giza now.
很小 是吧
It's very small, no?
酒店很远吗
Is the hotel far?
15分钟
15 minutes.
我们到了
We're here.
你现在和这些男人走吧
You go with these men now.
去哪
Where?
黑道无边
第一季 第二集
爸 要不让弗兰克开车吧
Papa, do you think maybe Frank should drive?
你看到我们身后的车了吗
Do you see car behind us?
从温莎开始就在我们后面了
They've been there since Windsor.
-爸 该从这里换道了 -对
- Papa, this is our exit. - Yeah.
我们得说一下这座房♥子发生的事
We'll need to disclose the property's history.
应该不会影响价格 但一些买♥♥家可能会反感
It shouldn't affect the price, but some buyers may be put off.
这是自然
Yeah, of course.
屋子已经找专业人员清理过了
We've had the room professionally cleaned.
我们没动家具
We've left the furniture where it was.
我们不清楚你们想怎么处理家具
We weren't quite sure what you wanted to do with it.
爸 你有钥匙吗
Papa, do you have the key?
鲍利斯·戈德曼没有那个财力和头脑来对付我
肯定有人帮他
他哥哥呢 迪米特利
他儿子来见我 求我放过他
他发誓他父亲并不知情
你相信他吗
看看再说吧 莫斯科的人怎么说
你的朋友们说 这是必要手段
你的敌手觉得这显示了懦弱
我听说瓦伦汀·格鲁莫夫的冠军狗以你命名了
真的吗
什么品种
萨摩耶 已经赢了两个奖了
如果我们的敌人最多搞搞这种事 我们很安全
来我家吃晚餐吧 把我的教女也带上
-好吗 -好
- Da? - Da.
很抱歉 我很久没来看你
孟买♥♥
有五十万
With half a million,
我能收买♥♥切姆贝尔 索瓦 塞恩河地区的官员
I can bribe officials in Chembur, Versova, Thane Creek,
但主港口...
but the main port is...
不 必须得是主港口
No, it has to be the main port.
那是乔普拉给瓦迪姆提供的运输路线
That's Chopra's supply route to Vadim.
我对本尼·乔普拉的母亲都照样不敬
I piss on Benny Chopra's mother,
但没有现金 我没法把港口抢过来
but without cash, I can't take the port away from him.
你需要多少钱
How much would you need?
我是穆♥斯♥林♥
I'm a Muslim.
在这个国家 我的一美元就值五毛钱
In this country, every dollar is 50 cents for me.
警局听命于他
He has the police in his pocket,
手握市政♥府♥大权 湿婆神军党...
City Hall, the Shiv Sena and the...
我每月给你五十万美金去收他手里的官员
I'll give you $500,000 a month to bribe those same officials
给乔普拉的港口生意捣乱
and to disrupt Chopra's operations at the port.
我要他的货物被查
I want his consignments checked,
他的走私品被没收 他的货物被偷
his contraband seized and his cargo stolen.
我非常尊敬你 塞米恩兄弟
I respect you very much, Semiyon Bhai.
我也想和你成为朋友
And would like us to part as friends.
但没有更多资金 我没法和本尼·乔普拉斗
But I can't fight Benny Chopra without more money.
谢谢你抽出时间来见我
Thank you for taking the time to see me.
怎么了 你该好好玩一玩
What? You should have some fun.
一切还好吗
Everything OK?
希望在布拉格能容易一些吧
Let's hope Prague is easier.
这里的人就爱说"不行"啊
This is the land of the no.
他们讨价还价 一直说"不行" 然后走了
They haggle, they "No, no, no" they walk away,
然后再回来重新商议
then return to the table to renegotiate.
他忘拿手♥机♥了
He forgot his phone.
明摆着是故意的
Of course he did.
抱歉 我聊嗨了 都忘拿手♥机♥了
Forgive me, I was talking so much I forgot my phone.
迪力 请坐吧
Dilly, please, sit down.
我考虑了一下 也许我能开出更好的条件
I've been thinking, perhaps I can give you better terms
在资金上帮你一把
and help you with your cash flow.
克莱曼的赌场和夜店是个问题
Kleiman's casinos and nightclubs are a concern.
他在以色列国会的地位
His position in the Knesset
意味着我们得警惕一切公私利益冲突
means we need to be vigilant about any conflict of interest.
但我们可以签他吗
But we can sign off on him?
那会起到重要作用
It will make a big difference.
他能填补我们失去的资金
He'll replace all the capital we've lost
还能投资新的基金
and invest in a new fund, as well.
只是小投资
Just something small.
他有一些投资理念
He has some investment ideas
不适合投资主要基金
that aren't the right fit for the mainfund,
所以我想我们可以分开来搞
so I thought we'd set up something separate.
如果赚钱了 就可以开启新资金了
If it pans out, we can open it up to new capital.
好 把具体详情发给我
OK. Send me the details.
转帐金额 六十万欧元
授权
开曼群岛
帕敏德咨♥询♥服务
次日到达
阿♥拉♥伯联合酋长国 迪拜 阿布德
迪拜
谢谢
Shukran.
孟买♥♥ 奇拉基港口
转账成功
埃及
米多
Mido.
晚上好 戈德曼先生
Good evening, Mr. Godman.
晚上好 丹尼尔
Good evening, Daniel.
请见谅 先生
Forgive me, sir,
但你能和你父亲说一下放音乐的事吗
but could you please have a word with your father about his music?
阿尔马吉德先生又投诉了
Mr. Al-Majid's complained again.
好
Sure.
爸
Hi, Papa.
丽贝卡 很高兴见到你
Rebecca. I'm very glad to see you.
-我也是 -亲爱的 给我买♥♥的花
- You, too. - Darling. Flowers for me?
-当然了 还有巧克力 -好吧
- Of course. And chocolates, too. - OK.
你们怎么来了
Why are you here?
剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表