剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表
一点点 怎么了
A little. Why?
因为马上你会听到一个男人说谎
Because you're about to hear a man really lie.
你好 路易斯
我们今天的会议恐怕要取消了
我患了重感冒
谢谢 明天我再给你打电♥话♥ 我们重新安排
你还觉得艾利克斯不好
And you thought Alex was bad.
我在贝扎雷设计学院上的学
I studied at the Bezalel design school.
这是以色列最好的设计学校
It's the best one we have here in Israel.
伦敦有圣马丁设计学院 对吗
In London you have St Martin's, no?
还有几所其他的
And a few others.
这些很棒
These are fantastic.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望将来能搬到伦敦或者纽约
I'd like to move to London or New York one day.
这里还是太保守了
Here it's still too conservative.
你是怎么认识雅里夫的
So, how do you know Yariv?
他来我大学给一个比赛做评审
He was judging an award at my college.
他没有把奖给我
He didn't give it to me,
但他邀请我去参加了他的派对
but he invited me to one of his parties instead.
你那晚去了那个臭名昭著的派对吗
Were you at the notorious party the other night?
是的 不过我提前走了 在丑闻发生前
Yes, but I left early, before all the scandal.
-我喜欢这幅图 -谢谢
- I love this one. - Thank you.
你在派对上见过克莱曼或者那个男孩吗
Had you ever met Kleiman or the boy?
没有
No.
这个展览我需要在伦敦待几天
How many days will I need to be in London for the exhibition?
你凌晨两点走的
You left at two in the morning.
-什么 -派对
- Excuse me? - The party.
房♥子里有监控摄像头
There are security cameras in the house.
有你和艾斯拉·拉维在一起的画面
There's footage of you with Ezra Levi.
你是警方的人吗
Are you with the police?
我是代表克莱曼先生来的
I'm here on behalf of Mr Kleiman.
抱歉 我帮不了你
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
没事的 鲁本
It's OK, Reuben.
我只想了解事情的经过
I just want to know what happened.
两个男人到我公♥寓♥来找我
Two men came to see me at my apartment.
他们什么都知道
They knew everything.
我和艾斯拉的事
About me and Ezra.
艾斯拉和那个老头的事
About Ezra and the old man.
那两个男人是以色列人吗
These men, were they Israeli?
应该是俄裔以色列人
Russian-Israeli, I think.
像黑帮的
Like gangsters.
派对上发生了什么
What happened at the party?
他们叫我到房♥子后面见他们
They told me to meet them at the back of the house.
带上艾斯拉
To bring Ezra with me.
他们说如果艾斯拉不去警局报案
They said they'd kill us both if he didn't go to the police
说塞米恩·克莱曼强♥奸♥了他 就杀了我们
and tell them Semiyon Kleiman raped him.
然后他们强♥奸♥了他
And then they raped him?
现在这么办 鲁本
This is what you're going to do, Reuben.
我朋友会带你去一个安全的地方
My friend is going to take you somewhere safe.
接到我们通知后
When we tell you,
你就去警♥察♥局告诉他们一切
you'll go to the police and tell them everything.
我们会保护你
We will protect you.
克莱曼先生在警♥察♥局有高♥官♥朋友
Mr Kleiman has important friends in the police.
只要你说实话
You won't be charged with anything,
就不会受到任何指控
as long as you tell the truth.
我玩得很开心
I had a wonderful time.
谢谢你取消计划 把我灌醉
Thank you for cancelling your plans and getting me drunk.
还谢谢你让我安心
And for putting my mind at rest.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
你说这个点我们能打到车吗
So you think we might get a taxi at this hour?
-喂 -是我
- Hola? - It's me.
你好吗
How are you?
塞米恩是被陷害的
Semiyon was set up.
我们有证人能作证
We have a witness who can prove it.
我们也许需要你帮忙伪造文件
We may need your help with false documents,
如果警方不能保护他的话
in case the police can't protect him.
没问题
Of course.
有需要我联♥系♥你
I'll let you know.
随时都行
Call me any time.
抱歉 我以为是什么紧急事件
I'm so sorry. I just thought this might be urgent, you know?
谁这个点给你打电♥话♥
Who's calling you at this hour?
墨西哥现在还早
It's still early in Mexico.
在我们告诉克莱曼先生前 我还要去处理一些事
I have some things to take care of before we tell Mr Kleiman.
你不介意吧
Is that OK with you?
然后我会跟他谈你的朋友
Then I will speak to him about your friend.
进来
Yes?
抱歉 我不知道你睡了没
I'm sorry, I didn't know if you were asleep.
没事
It's OK.
他会为你去和克莱曼先生谈
He's going to talk to Mr Kleiman for you.
应该能谈妥
I think it will work out.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我家到了
This is me.
你住的这条街挺不错的
It's very pretty, your street.
好像住在乡下一样
You could be in the countryside.
-再次谢谢你 -谢谢你才对
- Thank you again. - Thank you.
你先进
You first.
不 你都送我到家了
No, you walked me to the door.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
当然
Sure.
你打算怎么办
So, what are you going to do?
我能喝杯酒吗
Can I have a glass of wine?
现在才早上九点
It's nine in the morning.
你可是怀着我父亲的孩子
You're pregnant with my father's child.
他是什么样的 跟艾斯拉一样大吗
What's he like? The same age as Ezra?
我想我不该感到意外
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
毕竟不能指望年轻人有多么忠诚
You can't expect the young to be faithful.
我只是个陷入爱河又多愁善感的老人
I'm just a sentimental old man who fell in love.
现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
鲁本会去警局说出真♥相♥
Reuben will go to the police and tell them the truth,
说你是被陷害的
that you were set up.
-他现在在哪里 -安全的地方
- Where is he now? - Somewhere safe.
我很感谢你
I'm grateful to you, my friend.
你需要给他多少钱
How much do you need to pay him off?
已经处理好了
It's taken care of.
谁做的
By who?
这是什么
What's this?
合同
Contracts.
他们会承担所有的开销
They'll take care of all costs
并且每批货都会分三成利润给你
and they'll pay you 30% for every shipment that gets through.
你想让我签了这个吗
You expect me to sign this?
我之前就拒绝过那些墨西哥人了 现在为什么要答应
I said no to your Mexicans before, why should I say yes now?
为了你吗
For you?
没有他们的帮助 我们无法对抗瓦迪姆
We're not strong enough to take on Vadim without their help.
尤其你现在处境不妙
Especially given your situation.
他们跟瓦迪姆又有什么不同
You think they're any different to Vadim?
你只是把敌人换成了更危险的朋友而已
You are only changing an enemy for more dangerous friends.
只要你签了合同
As soon as you sign these papers,
鲁本就会去警局 把一切和盘托出
Reuben will go to the police and tell them everything.
真不敢相信你居然敲诈我
I don't believe you'd blackmail me.
我非常尊敬你 但我们共事的
I respect you very much, but the only reason
唯一理由只是因为我叔叔
we're in business together is because of my uncle.
为了他和我的家族 我什么都愿意做
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for him or my family.
你会替他报仇 然后呢
You'll avenge him, and then what?
要说服自己 并且全心全意地相信某件事
It's a gift to be able to convince yourself of something
可不是件容易的事
and believe it with all your heart.
你觉得你这是为了他吗
You think you're doing this for him?
你是为了权力
You are doing this for power.
跟我们一样
The same as all of us.
只不过无法预见你会做到什么程度
Except there's no telling how far you'll go.
你手下那个姑娘 露德米拉
The girl who works for you, Lyudmilla...
剧集 | 黑道无国界 | 导航列表