剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表
阿根廷
Argentina, Argentina!
阿根廷
Argentina, Argentina!
洛雷娜 你最近…
Lorena, have you...
是不是跟别的男人在一起
been with other guys lately?
干嘛这样问 迭戈
Why are you asking me that, Diego?
你在床上多了一些新招式
You're doing things in bed that you didn't do before.
当然有
Of course, I have.
怎么了 不行吗
Are you saying I can't?
我们又不是情侣
We're not a couple.
那我们是什么关系
So, what are we?
我不知道 你说呢
I don't know, you tell me.
每次媒体问你关于我的问题
Every time the press asks you about me,
你都装出一副受到冒犯的样子
you pretend to be offended.
- 我不想伤害克劳迪娅 - 没关系
- I don't want to hurt Claudia. - That's fine.
因为克劳迪娅是你的女朋友 对吧
Because Claudia is your girlfriend, isn't she?
克劳迪娅是个好女孩
Claudia is a good girl
她愿意随你到天涯海角
who is willing to follow you everywhere,
愿意容忍♥你劈腿
to put up with your affairs.
我不愿意
I'm not.
你也没要求过我不要劈腿
You never asked me not to have affairs.
以后我也不会这样要求你
And I never will.
因为我也想和他们在一起
Because I want to have them too.
我不会为你放弃任何东西
I won't give up anything for you.
我们最好别见面了
I think it's best that we break this off.
你要走了
Are you leaving now?
这里是圣地亚哥的伯纳乌球场
We are at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
这是83-84赛季的国王杯决赛
It's the '83-'84 Copa del Rey final,
巴塞罗那队对阵毕尔巴鄂竞技队
FC Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao.
王室成员在挥手 比赛即将开始
The Royal Family waves. The game is about to begin.
现场有巴塞罗那俱乐部主席 也有毕尔巴鄂队的支持者
There's Barcelona's president, the Bilbao supporters.
球员们站成了一排
The players are lined up.
我发誓 上次我不是故意要踢伤你
I swear I didn't mean to hurt you.
后来听说你骨折了 我给你打过几次电♥话♥ 想向你道歉
When I heard about your fracture, I called you several times to apologize.
别碰我 白♥痴♥
Take your hand off me, idiot.
你不该来这里 你应该待在动物园里 蠢驴
You shouldn't be here. You should be in a zoo, donkey.
我会让你啃草的 等着瞧吧 蠢驴
I'll make you eat grass. You'll see, donkey.
算了 伙计
Let it go, man.
塞萨尔路易斯梅诺蒂坐在替补席上
There's César Luis Menotti on the bench,
球员们在摆姿势让媒体拍照
the players posing for the press.
这是联赛冠军毕尔巴鄂竞技队
The champions, Athletic Bilbao,
比赛即将开始
and the game is about to start.
开场哨响起 这是在伯纳乌球场的国王杯争夺战
First whistle. They're playing for the Copa del Rey at Bernabeu.
马拉多纳拿到了球
Maradona has the ball.
马拉多纳来了 利切兰苏犯规
There goes Maradona. Foul from Liceranzu.
球传到小禁区 恩迪卡射门 毕尔巴鄂队进球了
A pass to the goal area. Endika and it's a goal for Bilbao.
凭借恩迪卡的进球 毕尔巴鄂竞技队暂时领先
They take the lead, Athletic Bilbao with Endika.
马拉多纳 利切兰苏犯规
Maradona, foul from Liceranzu.
利切兰苏对马拉多纳犯规
Liceranzu against Maradona.
利切兰苏再次冲撞迭戈马拉多纳
Another impact from Liceranzu against Diego Maradona.
这位阿根廷球星试图射门 结果遭遇对方球员犯规
The Argentine star tries to shoot, he gets a foul.
又是马拉多纳 利切兰苏倒地铲球
It's Maradona again. Liceranzu is down, an impact.
巴塞罗那队无法实现传切 利切兰苏再次犯规
Barcelona can't get through, another foul from Liceranzu.
舒斯特尔发火了 他向观众表示不满
Schuster gets mad and complains to the audience
同时表达他的愤怒
and expresses all of his anger.
巴塞罗那队即将输掉这场国王杯决赛
Barcelona is losing in this Copa del Rey final.
是马拉多纳 他倒下了 又一次冲撞
It's Maradona, and he's down, another impact.
这次又是利切兰苏
It's Liceranzu again.
愤怒的马拉多纳和对手杠上了
Maradona, angry and upset, confronts his rival.
裁判员将他们分开 比赛也结束了
The referee splits them up, and so ends the game.
毕尔巴鄂竞技队 成了最新出炉的国王杯冠军
Athletic Bilbao is the new Copa del Rey champion,
比赛以双方球员互殴收场
and it ends with them coming to blows.
情绪失控的马拉多纳也许想起了
Maradona, out of control, maybe remembering
就是这支球队 迫使他离开赛场达数月之久
that this was the team that forced him off the field for several months.
安东尼戈伊科切亚就是这支球队的
Andoni Goikoetxea is part of the team.
比赛变成了足球场上的拳击赛
This has become a boxing match on the soccer field.
他们试图将迭戈阿曼多马拉多纳
They're trying to split up Diego Armando Maradona
和一些受伤的球员分开
and some of the injured ones.
毕尔巴鄂竞技队 在令人尴尬的国王杯决赛中加冕冠军
Athletic Bilbao crowned champions in an embarrassing Copa del Rey final.
我希望马拉多纳离开巴萨 离开加泰罗尼亚 离开西班牙
I want Maradona out of Barca, out of Catalonia and out of Spain!
听着 豪尔赫 经过数小时的讨论
Look, Jorge, the club's board of directors,
俱乐部的董事会一致决定
after quite a few hours of discussion, has unanimously decided
巴塞罗那俱乐部终止聘用 迭戈阿曼多马拉多纳
that Diego Armando Maradona's tenure at Barcelona is over.
我们将立刻正式宣布这个决定
We will make it official immediately,
以便听取其他俱乐部的报价
so that we can hear offers from other clubs.
- 无法挽回了吗 - 无法挽回
- There's no way to rectify this situation? - There's no turning back.
好吧 各位 那我先走了
Well, gentlemen, if that's all.
干杯
Cheers, cheers.
天啊 他们疯了
Oh, my God, they're crazy.
你们好 喜欢这些香肠吗
What's up? Are you enjoying the sausages?
你女朋友很漂亮 恭喜你
Your girlfriend is beautiful, congratulations.
嘿 你好
Hey, how are you?
看起来真不错 这些香肠很好吃
That looks so good. The sausages are really good.
你好 一切还好吧
Hello, how are you? All good?
侍应生 那边 别让任何人饿着
Waiter, over there. Make sure no one's hungry.
嗨 谢谢你们过来
Hi, thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来 发型不错
Thanks for coming. Nice hair.
你好啊 伦戈 你就是这样跳舞的吗
What's up, Rengo? Is that how you dance?
你们要防着伦戈 伦戈的那话儿很大
Be careful of Rengo, because Rengo has a big one,
而且他很色 失陪了
and he's horny as hell. Excuse me.
来吧 聊两句 佩卢萨 来吧
Come on, say a few words, Pelusa, come on.
大家都想听你说两句
Everyone wants to hear you say a few words.
说两句
Speech, speech, speech, speech!
朋友们 今天我邀请你们来…
Well, friends, I invited you here today...
是想让你们尽情狂欢
to blow the roof off this place!
举办热闹的派对就是为了这个
That's what we say when we throw a great party,
今天我们必须庆祝 因为…
and today we have to celebrate because...
我被巴塞罗那队扫地出门了
I was kicked off the Barcelona team.
我在巴萨的这段时光过得很糟
It was a shitty time in my life, you know?
我很不开心 他们让我很难受
I had a bad time. They gave me a hard time.
所以今后的一切只会更好
So everything from here on out will be so much better.
我想感谢我的朋友们 感谢这些陪我来西班牙的一辈子的朋友们
I want to thank my friends, my lifelong friends, who came with me.
要是没有他们 我也不会来
I wouldn't be here without them.
我们爱你 佩卢萨
We love you, Pelusa!
我尤其要感谢克劳迪娅 她…
And especially I want to thank Claudia, who...
你是我的爱人 我爱你 你是我一生的挚爱
You are my love. I love you. You are the love of my life.
但我不想让你们觉得无聊 所以好好享受 来跳舞吧
But I don't want to bore you, so enjoy and dance.
你真美 我爱你
You're beautiful. I love you.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Yes.
迭戈 别这样
Diego, stop.
- 我要尿尿 - 是吗
- I need to pee. - Yeah?
是的 我快憋不住了
Yes, I'm about to burst.
我们来庆祝吧
Let's celebrate.
你们两个在干嘛 悠着点 行吗 失陪一下
You two, what are you doing? Take it easy, huh? Excuse me.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my dear.
别走远了
Don't go too far.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 下一个轮到谁上厕所
Excuse me. Who's next for the bathroom?
我要插队 这是我家
I'll cut in, it's my house,
我不想等 伙计们 谢谢
I'm not going to wait, guys, thanks.
抱歉
Excuse me.
- 我不知道你在这里 - 没关系 别放在心上
- I didn't know you were here. - It's all right, don't worry.
嘿 告诉我 他们说的是真的吗
Hey, tell me, is it true what they say?
据说只要吸一次 就是一辈子的毒瘾
If you do it once, you become a drug addict forever?
如果真是那样 西班牙有一半的人
If that were the case, half the population of Spain
现在都在戒毒所了
would be in rehab by now.
- 我可以试试吗 - 当然可以
- Could I try some? - Sure.
你确定 你是第一次吗
Really? Is this your first time?
好吧
Well.
按住一头 用另一头吸
Press on one side and inhale with the other.
不要喷出来 不然就浪费了
Don't blow out, or you'll waste it.
剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表