剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表
他们以3比0击败了巴利亚多利德队
They have beaten Valladolid 3-0.
迭戈阿曼多马拉多纳的球队
Diego Armando Maradona's team celebrates
与球迷们一起庆祝 这位南美球星折服了球迷
with their fans, who bow to the South American star.
他和贝恩德舒斯特尔拥抱
The hug with Bernd Schuster,
巴萨以3比0大胜巴利亚多利德队
and the brutal victory over Valladolid, 3-0.
加油 迭戈
Olé, olé, Diego!
我们在地上的迭戈
Our Diego, who art on Earth.
我们在地上的迭戈
Our Diego, who art on Earth.
愿人都尊你的左脚为圣
Hallowed be thy left foot.
愿人都尊你的左脚为圣
Hallowed be thy left foot.
愿你的魔法降临
Let your magic come to us.
愿你的魔法降临
Let your magic come to us.
愿你的进球在地上被记住 如同在天上被记住
Let your goals be remembered on Earth as they are in Heaven.
愿你的进球在地上被记住 如同在天上被记住
Let your goals be remembered on Earth as they are in Heaven.
求你今天赏给我们日用的快乐
Give us today our daily joy.
求你今天赏给我们日用的快乐
Give us today our daily joy.
求你宽恕那些记者
And forgive those journalists.
求你宽恕那些记者
And forgive those journalists.
如同我们宽恕那不勒斯黑♥手♥党♥一样
Just as we forgive the Neapolitan mafia.
如同我们宽恕那不勒斯黑♥手♥党♥一样
Just as we forgive the Neapolitan mafia.
不要让我们陷于越位
And lead us not into offside.
不要让我们陷于越位
And lead us not into offside.
但救我们免于贝利
And deliver us from Pelé.
但救我们免于贝利
And deliver us from Pelé.
- 迭戈 - 迭戈
-Diego. -Diego.
圣母玛利亚
Mother of God! Mother of God!
加油 克劳迪娅
Olé, olé, olé, olé Claudia, Claudia
加油 克劳迪娅
Olé, olé, olé, olé Claudia, Claudia
那些家伙是谁
Who are those guys?
迭戈的球迷
Diego fans.
他们编了一段祷文闹着玩
They made up a prayer for fun.
闹着玩 他们在哭
For fun? They're crying.
他们是在哭迭戈病了
They're crying because Diego is sick, that's why.
这次《主祷文》 扇了他们一记响亮的耳光
The Lord's Prayer hit them hard this time.
不给他钱 他一个字都不肯说
You can't get a word out of that one without paying,
我一毛钱都不会给科波拉
and I won't give Coppola a dime.
非法闯入的事你了解多少
What do you know about the break-in?
他们什么线索都没找到 他们在寻找一个跑掉的家伙
They didn't find anything. They're looking for a guy who took off.
- 费罗维埃拉 - 嗯 我认识他
- Ferro Viera. - Yes, I know him.
要是我们能抓到他 那可是大功一件 似乎他们曾和迭戈一起狂欢
If we catch him, it's a hell of a score. Seems they were partying hard with Diego.
据说他们在前往蓬塔的途中
They say on the way to Punta,
住过一家酒店 他们拆掉了一面墙
they stopped at a hotel, and knocked over a wall
就为了搬一个台球桌进去 你听到了吗
to get a pool table in. Did you hear me?
小姐
Miss.
能让我检查一下吗
May I?
- 祝你愉快 - 谢谢
- Have a nice day. - Thanks.
谢谢 帕科
Thanks, Paco.
护士小姐
Miss. Nurse.
你是照顾马拉多纳的护士吗
Are you Maradona's nurse?
你叫阿玛莉亚西蒙尼尼对吧
Are you Amalia Simonini?
- 是的 你是谁? - 我叫阿尼巴尔格拉齐亚诺
- Yes. Who are you? - Anibal Graziano.
我是阿根廷一家大报社的记者
Journalist at a big paper in Argentina.
有什么事 你想要内♥幕♥消息吗 我不能透露消息
What? You want a story? I'm not allowed to talk.
不 我只想知道 能否请你 拍一张马拉多纳在病房♥的照片
No, I'm just wondering if you could take a picture of Maradona in his room.
就当这是一份工作
Think of it as a job.
真的 我们很有钱 可以给你一大笔钱
Really, we have a lot of money to pay for it. A lot of money.
早上好 帅哥
Morning, handsome.
怎么了 睡不着吗
What? You couldn't sleep?
我每天到了这个时间就得起床
I had to wake up at this time.
为什么
Why?
要去训练 对吧
You have practice, right?
你忘了 今天克劳迪娅要来
You forgot Claudia is coming today.
对
Right.
干嘛
What?
你想让我走吗
You want me to leave?
你该走了
You should.
你想见到她吗
Do you want to see her?
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
她是我的女朋友
She's my girlfriend.
我不知道
I don't know.
不过…
But...
在这个世界上 克劳迪娅是我最不想伤害的人
Claudia is the last person I'd want to hurt in this world.
- 那你想伤害我吗 - 不想 但是如果我离开你
- Do you want to hurt me? - No, but if I leave you,
你能撑过去
you'd survive.
克劳迪娅就不行
Claudia wouldn't.
马拉多纳制片公♥司♥
MARADONA PRODUCTIONS
- 豪尔赫 - 里卡多 伙计
- Jorgito! - Ricardo, buddy!
你能来真是太好了
It's so nice to have you here!
- 你还好吧 - 我很好 进来吧
- How are you? - I'm great. Come in.
- 你好 - 进来吧 姑娘们
- Hello. - Come in. Girls.
- 你好 - 过来这里
- Hello, how are you? - Come over here.
我来为你们介绍里卡多苏亚雷斯
I want you to meet Ricardo Suárez,
- 他是阿根廷最优秀的体育记者 - 不 他在胡说
- the best sports journalist in Argentina. - No, he's lying.
别谦虚了 来吧 跟我来
Don't be modest. Come on, follow me.
- 失陪了 - 欢迎光临我们简陋的办公室
- Excuse me. - Welcome to our humble office.
- 你喜欢吗 - 喜欢 这层楼全是你们的
- Do you like it? - Yes. Is this floor yours?
是的 全都是我们的
Yes, all of it.
- 要不要喝点玛黛 - 好的
- Do you want some mate? - Okay.
- 好 - 你们在做午饭
- All right. - Are you making lunch?
对 算是吧
Yes, sort of.
本来是不允许的
Well, it's not allowed.
门房♥一直在提醒我 不过私下跟你说 我才不管那一套呢
The janitor always tells me, but between us, I don't give a shit.
我们需要改善迭戈 与加泰罗尼亚新闻界的关系
We need to improve Diego's relationship with Catalan journalism
还要反击朝我们泼的脏水
and counter some dirty campaigns against us.
谁在指使他们
Who's running them?
佩卢萨认为是努涅斯
Pelusa thinks it's Nuñez.
巴塞罗那俱乐部主席
Barcelona's president.
他们在整我们
They're screwing us over.
他们说迭戈每天晚上花天酒地 还说我们是马纳多纳黑帮
They say Diego parties every night, and we are the Maradona gang,
人们相信这些谎言
and people believe the lies.
是因为我们是南美人
And it's because we're South American.
加泰罗尼亚人很难相处
Catalans are very difficult.
他们自我感觉高人一等 都是些趋炎附势之徒
They feel superior, they're snobs.
我很担心迭戈
I'm worried about Diego.
他们说他是派对动物
They say he's a party animal,
其实迭戈很守规矩 每天晚上9点就睡觉了
and Diego is a nice guy. He goes to bed at 9 pm,
平时也不喝酒
doesn't drink alcohol.
至于马拉多纳黑帮…
And the Maradona gang...
我们只是四个偶尔捅点娄子的家伙
We're just four guys who screw up sometimes.
时不时的…
Once in a while.
我不知道该说什么 我是体育记者
I don't know what to say, I'm a sports journalist.
我没做过新闻 不知道该怎么做
I've never done press, I don't know how to do it.
你只要同意就行了
Just say yes.
答应我吧 里卡多
Say yes, Ricardo.
我想让你负责马拉多纳的新闻事务
I want you in charge of Maradona's press.
你是迭戈唯一信任的记者
You're the only journalist Diego trusts.
别闹了 迭戈
Stop, Diego!
克劳迪娅 过来 在这栋房♥子里 你要么操♥我♥ 要么被我♥操♥
Claudia, come! In this house you either fuck or get fucked!
- 快点 - 别抓我
- Come on! - Don't grab me!
我想你了 来吧 克劳迪娅
I miss you! Come, Claudia!
不 你会走哪边
No, which way will you go?
- 不 - 我想你了 克劳迪娅
- No. - I miss you, Claudia!
- 我想死你了 小女巫 - 我也想你
- I missed you so much, brujita. - Me too. Yes.
慢点
Slow down.
慢点
Slowly?
- 抱歉 - 你怎么会在这里 你不是走了吗
- I'm sorry. - Why are you here? Didn't you leave?
- 我想拉屎 所以回来了 - 真恶心 加林德斯
- I came back. I was shitting myself. - Gross, Galíndez.
你知道 我不能随地大便
You know I can't shit just anywhere.
去吧 关上门
Go, close the door.
不 等等
No, wait, wait.
剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表