剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表
我们有很多共同点
We have a lot in common.
是吗
Really?
你怎么知道 我们刚认识
How do you know? We just met.
我们都是阿根廷人
We're Argentinians,
我们都是来征服欧洲的
we both came to conquer Europe.
你喜欢短外套
You like boleros,
- 我喜欢你 - 不
- and I like you. - No, no.
我不是来征服什么的
I didn't come to conquer.
我只是来享受唱歌♥的 仅此而已
I just came to enjoy what I do. That's all.
我是来征服的
I did.
想出去吗
Want to go out?
你问得含糊不清
An ambiguous question.
你是说改天出去呢
You mean go out someday?
还是说现在就离开这里
Or get out of here right now?
这房♥子真不错
Nice building.
里面一定很漂亮
Must be beautiful inside.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
- 为什么 - 你不能这样
- Why not? - You can't.
- 进去喝杯咖啡都不行吗 - 没有咖啡给你喝
- Not even for a cup of coffee? - No coffee for you.
别这样看着我 你明天还要训练
Don't look at me like that. You have practice
喝了咖啡会睡不着觉
and coffee will keep you up.
你最好回去睡觉
You better go to sleep.
你对我几乎一无所知 却这么关心我
You barely know me and you're taking care of me.
不是关心你 我是关心我自己
I'm not. I'm taking care of myself.
- 谢谢你送我回来 - 不客气
- Thanks for the lift. - You're welcome.
- 好了 再见 - 再见
- Okay, bye. - Bye.
你太坏了
You're terrible.
一定要让你留点念想
You'll have to wait for more.
- 再见 - 再见
- See you. - Bye.
王八蛋
Motherfuckers.
把车窗摇下来
Roll down the window.
你们搞什么 就不能让我清静一晚上吗
What's up, guys? Can't you leave me alone for one night?
你们是哪家报社的 你们想要钱吗
Which paper are you from? Do you want money?
- 把胶卷给我 我给你钱 - 迭戈 我们不是记者
- Give me the film, I'll pay. - Diego, we're not reporters.
我认识你
I know you.
我在俱乐部见过你
I saw you at the club.
我们为努涅斯做事
We work for Nuñez.
他派你们跟踪我
He sent you to follow me?
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
告诉我
Tell me something.
其他球员也有两个混♥蛋♥跟踪他们吗
Do the other players have two assholes following them?
只有你
Just you.
- 翘臀真不错 宝贝 - 不要这样和她说话
- Look at that ass, baby. - Don't talk to her like that.
- 刚才他们跟马拉多纳在一起 - 那几个家伙
- They were with Maradona earlier. - Those guys?
该死的南美佬 泡我们的妹子
Fucking South Americans, stealing our girls.
用冰块扔那个混♥蛋♥
Throw some ice at that asshole.
干一杯 敬你彬彬有礼
Let's toast to you not being rude.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
- 真好玩 - 别激动 他喝醉了 别理他
- Fine. - Relax. He's drunk. Let him be.
- 好吧 - 滚回你们国家去
- All right. - Go back to your country,
南美人♥渣♥
South American scum.
这…
This... This...
他说我是南美人♥渣♥
Did he call me South American scum?
- 等一下 - 他妈的混♥蛋♥
- Wait. - Fucking asshole.
- 别激动 - 你…他是冲我说的
- Relax. - Are you... He's talking to me.
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
你怎么不让你妈教你喝酒呢
Why don't you get your mom to teach you how to drink, huh?
马拉多纳 天下闻名
MARADONA WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS
马拉多纳 我们买♥♥他值吗
MARADONA IS HE WORTH OUR PESETAS?
马拉多纳身价不菲 但他全力以赴
MARADONA IS EXPENSIVE BUT GIVES HIS ALL
你迟到了
You're late.
10分钟而已 老板
Only 10 minutes, boss.
我花了700万美元买♥♥下你 是让你出去花天酒地的吗
Do you think I paid seven million dollars for you to go out partying?
我没有花天酒地
I wasn't partying.
- 我只在那里待了两个小时 - 这上面说你打架了
- I was only there for two hours. - It says you were in a fight.
那是瞎说 我没参与打架
That's a lie. I wasn't in the fight.
不信就问问你的密探
You can ask your spies.
你是不是看我不顺眼
Do you have a problem with me?
这不是针对你
It's not personal.
我是为了俱乐部的利益
I'm looking out for the club's interests.
南美球员在球场之外的名声向来不大好
South American players aren't known for their good behavior off the field.
- 所以我才找人盯着你 - 这样吧
- That's why I'm keeping an eye on you. - Let's do this.
从今以后
From now on,
你有什么话 就去跟我的经纪人说
whatever you have to say to me, say it to my manager.
混♥蛋♥ 你干什么 我要宰了你
Fucker, what are you doing? I'll kill you!
住手 迭戈 是我 别动手 伙计
Stop, Diego! It's me, don't hit me, man!
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
- 豪尔赫没告诉你吗 - 没有 我很高兴你来了
- Jorge didn't tell you? - He didn't. I'm so glad you're here.
见到你真是太好了 最近还好吧
It's so nice to see you. How are you? Okay?
你干嘛穿成这样
What are you wearing?
我没想到这里这么冷
I didn't know it'd be cold.
- 我们去喝点玛黛 - 不
- Let's have some mates. - No.
来吧 这房♥子不错吧
Come on. Nice house, huh?
- 嗯 - 路上还顺利吧
- Yes. - Did you have a nice trip?
- 算是吧 挺顺利的 - 你饿了吗
- Kind of. Yes. It was fine. - Are you hungry?
乌多
Udo.
马拉多纳和舒斯特尔想多睡会儿
Maradona and Schuster wanted to sleep in.
一会儿他们会来参加技术布置会
They'll be here later for the technical talk.
让他们别跑了
Tell them to stop running
- 开始训练 - 是
- and to start with the exercises. - Yes.
别跑了 做拉伸运动
Stop running and stretch.
迭戈马拉多纳
Diego Maradona.
我听不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying,
不过你在生气 因为我和伯尼睡过头了 对吧
but you're mad because Bernie and I slept in, right?
拉特克先生生气 是因为你和舒斯特尔没参加
Mr. Lattek is upset about your and Mr. Schuster's absence
上午的训练
from morning training.
我来给你解释一下
Let me explain you something.
我将代表伯尼说话 因为他和我想法一样
I'll talk on behalf of Bernie, as he agrees with me.
每逢比赛日 我们需要多睡一会儿
On game days, we need the extra sleep.
如果我们身体疲惫 我们就踢不好 明白吗
If we're tired, we won't play well, understand?
我跟你说过 但你不肯让步
I already told you, but you won't give in.
我最后再跟你说一次 比赛让我压力很大 我需要睡眠
This is the last time because it's stressing me out. I need to sleep.
你压力很大
Stressing you out?
是的 我会不停地想比赛的事
Yes, I'll keep on thinking about it.
- 像疯了似的不停地想 - 谢谢
- I'll be mad because of it. - Thanks.
现在不是睡觉的时候 现在是训练时间
Now's not the time to sleep, it's time to train.
瞧 完全是对牛弹琴
See? It's like talking to a wall.
我刚出去 蛋蛋就冻僵了 太冷了
As soon as I got out, my balls froze. It's cold.
睡吧 伯尼 再睡一会儿
Sleep, Bernie, sleep a little longer.
今天 巴萨和巴利亚多利德队 将在诺坎普球场交锋
Today, it's Barca versus Valladolid at the Camp Nou stadium.
观众渴望在出场阵容中见到 迭戈阿曼多马拉多纳
The public is eager to see Diego Armando Maradona in the lineup.
球员上场了
The players enter the field.
迭戈在场上
There goes Diego.
开赛前他走到了舒斯特尔身边
He goes over to Schuster before the start of the game,
为他鼓劲
to encourage him.
我们见到了来自德国的教练乌多拉特克
We see the German coach, Udo Lattek,
他的职责是让巴塞罗那队正常运转
whose responsibility is to make the Barcelona team work.
迭戈的支持者在为他呐喊助威
There's Diego with his supporters cheering him on.
迭戈
Diego! Diego!
比赛开始了 这是巴塞罗那队 与巴利亚多利德队在诺坎普球场的比赛
The game starts. Barcelona and Valladolid at Camp Nou
迭戈马拉多纳上场了
with Diego Maradona.
马拉多纳从左侧发动进攻 射门 球进了
He attacks on the left, he shoots, and it's a goal!
巴萨进球了 马科斯阿隆索
Goal for Barca! By Marcos Alonso.
比分变成了1比0
The score is 1-0.
马拉多纳逼近了小禁区
Maradona is reaching the goal area.
守门员出击 点球
The goalkeeper steps out, and it's a penalty.
裁判给了巴塞罗那队一个点球
The referee has called a penalty for Barcelona.
马拉多纳射门…球进了
Maradona shoots... Maradona scores!
巴塞罗那队点球破门 巴萨战胜了巴利亚多利德队
Goal for Barcelona by penalty! Barca beats Valladolid.
终场哨响起 巴塞罗那队 居然在诺坎普球场取得了一场胜利
Final whistle. And Barcelona has won at Camp Nou, of all places.
剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表