剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表
I promised my folks.
进我四个球 小子 居然还有人说我是疯子
Four against me, kid? And they called me crazy.
阿根廷青年人队罚点球 迭戈主罚 球进了
A penalty for Argentinos Juniors, there goes Diego, goal!
球进了
Goal!
阿根廷青年人队罚任意球 迭戈操刀主罚…球进了
Free kick for Argentinos Juniors, Diego hit it... Super goal!
球进了
Goal!
博卡队以3比2领先 阿根廷青年人队想要扳平
Boca's ahead 3-2, Argentinos looks to tie.
帕斯库利传给迭戈 球进了
Pasculi to Diego, goal!
别说你又要进球 迭戈主罚 球进了
Don't tell me you're scoring again. There goes Diego, goal!
球进了
Goal!
说话当心点 混♥蛋♥
Watch it, asshole.
算你走运 要是我控制饮食的话 我就进八个球了
Lucky you. If I'd been on a diet, I'd have scored 8.
迭戈 你好
Diego, how are you?
阿根廷青年人队大获全胜 你有什么想说的吗
What can you say after this great victory for Argentinos Juniors?
这是一场精彩的比赛
It was a good game,
进了很多球 我希望青年人队的球迷
with lots of goals and I hope that the Argentinos fans enjoyed it
像博卡队球迷一样看得过瘾
as much as the Boca fans.
听到了吗 他们在起立为你欢呼
Hear that? They're giving you a standing ovation.
球迷为对方球员欢呼 这可不常见
You don't hear that often for a rival player.
迭戈
Diego! Diego!
我爸爸是博卡队的球迷
My dad's a Boca fan.
博卡队被淘汰 他肯定不好受
And he must be sad that they were eliminated,
不过这能让他好受一点
but this will make him feel better.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢你 迭戈
-Thank you. -Thank you, Diego.
刚才是阿根廷青年人队的队长
That was Diego Armando Maradona,
迭戈阿曼多马拉多纳
captain of the Argentinos Juniors.
- 这是破天荒第一次… - 他来了
-And for the first time in history... - There he is.
…电视直播
...a contract signing
- 签约仪式 - 他穿西装真帅
-is broadcast live on television. - So cute in his suit.
除了马拉多纳和其他相关球员
Apart from Maradona and the other players involved,
在场的还有迭戈的经纪人 豪尔赫赛特斯皮勒
Jorge Cyterszpiler, Diego's agent, is here,
以及作为交换将加盟阿根廷青年人队的
and Guillermo Coppola, manager of the Boca players
博卡队球员的经纪人 吉列尔莫科波拉
who will now go to Argentinos Juniors as part of the deal.
你想说什么 迭戈
What would you like to say, Diego?
我非常开心
I'm very happy.
我将永远感谢青年人队的球迷
I'll be forever grateful to the Argentinos fans
我将永远把他们记在心中
and I'll carry them in my heart.
对于博卡队球迷 特别是对我老爸
And to the Boca fans, especially to my old man,
我希望我不会让你们失望
I hope I won't disappoint you.
- 他提到我了 - 再见 青年人队 我来了 博卡
- He mentioned me. -Bye, Argentinos. Hello, Boca.
他提到我了
He mentioned me.
国家正在经历史无前例的经济危机
How does it feel to sign a $4 million contract
这时候签下400万美元的合约 你是什么感觉
when the country's going through an unprecedented economic crisis?
我不擅长和数字打交道 这个问题去问伦戈吧
I don't handle the numbers, guys. Talk to Rengo about that.
我的任务是踢足球
My business is soccer,
用足球带给人们快乐 现在人们很需要快乐
and giving joy to the people that really need it right now.
对穷♥人♥来说 有时候唯一的快乐
When you're poor, sometimes your only joy
就是看到自己支持的球队在周日赢球
is when your team wins on Sunday.
别忘了 我以前也是穷♥人♥
Don't forget that's where I come from.
我们以前的房♥子破旧不堪 一下雨就漏雨
We used to have so many leaks that it rained inside.
为了得到你 博卡队将六名 不愿离开的球员交易给了青年人队
To hire you, Boca traded six players, who didn't want to leave, to Argentinos.
你就不担心博卡队员会因此对你不满
Aren't you worried that the Boca team will hold you responsible
可能会不欢迎你吗
and might not welcome you?
听着 我认为
Look, I think
我们都是职业球员
that we're all professionals
谈协议是俱乐部的事
and the agreement is the clubs' business.
现在经济危机成了我的错了
The economic crisis is my fault now?
不 真正让他们不爽的…
No, what makes them angry...
是马拉多纳摆脱贫穷了
is that Maradona came out of poverty.
我憋尿憋了两个小时了
I've needed to pee for two hours.
迭戈 你能相信吗
Can you believe
就在即将签约之际
that when we were about to sign the contract, Diego,
我憋尿憋到受不了…
I was holding my piss in so much...
我还以为我会拉裤子呢
I thought I'd shit myself.
这很合理 对吧
Well, it makes sense, doesn't it?
那下面
Down there,
全都是连通的
it's all connected.
那些记者真难对付 对吧
Journalists are real ball-busters, huh?
总是咬住你不放
They're always breaking your balls.
他们想怎么样 没完没了的
What do they want? They never let up.
不过有件事他们说得没错 是吧
But they're right about one thing, aren't they?
你们的队员不想离开博卡队
Your players didn't want to leave Boca.
如果俱乐部有兴趣留住他们
If the club had been interested in keeping them,
就不会把他们交易出去
they wouldn't have traded them.
实际上 这是用一种不伤和气的方式
In fact, it's an elegant way
甩掉他们 同时留下有用的队员
to get rid of them but keep the boys working.
别担心 迭戈
Don't worry about it, Dieguito.
你是…
You're...
世界顶级球员
on top of the world.
在人们眼中
People see you
你就像一台进球的机器
as if you were just a goal machine.
而不是…
And they're not seeing...
一个男孩
the boy.
今晚有一个派对 在一个朋友的夜♥总♥会♥举♥行♥
There's a party today at a friend's nightclub.
你也来吧
Why don't you come?
气氛会很好 有很多女孩
Good vibes. Girls.
男女比例1比4
One, four.
你知道 那些女孩经常问我
You know, the girls often ask me,
“什么时候把迭戈叫来 ”
"When are you gonna bring Dieguito?"
- 是吗 她们这样问你 - 当然是真的
- Really? They do? - Of course they do.
所以到时候会有好事发生
So something's going to happen there.
你要是来的话
If you come,
我们会庆祝一番 迭戈
we'll celebrate, Dieguito.
我们来庆祝你签约
Let's celebrate the contract.
你好 亲爱的 嗨 宝贝
Hello, darling. Hi, honey.
- 吉列 - 亲爱的
- Guille! - Darling.
亲爱的
My love.
还记得这些姑娘吗
You remember the girls?
瞧瞧这些姑娘 真可爱
Look at the girls, how lovely.
迭戈 你能来真是太好了
Dieguito! I'm so glad you came.
太好了 我太高兴了
This is great. I'm so glad.
豪尔赫 你好吗
Jorgito, how are you?
- 我很好 - 见到你们真是太好了 小伙子们
- Fine. - Great to see you, boys.
- 很好 - 迭戈 亲爱的
- Nice. - Dieguito, my love!
莫妮卡一直很想见到你
Monica has been dying to meet you.
我是博卡青年队的超级粉丝
I'm a huge Boca Juniors fan.
我有两个姐姐是你的粉丝
My two oldest sisters are fans of yours.
让她们来剧场 我送票给她们
Tell them to come to the theater, I'll get them tickets.
你不知道这个女人有多厉害
You don't know what this woman is capable of.
穿上插满羽毛的戏装 她的杀伤力不逊于一颗中子弹
With the feathers in her costume, she's a neutron bomb.
我还以为你是金发
I thought you were blond.
不 亲爱的 我不是金发
No, honey. I'm not blond.
你以为我是个花瓶吗
Did you think that I was a dumb blond?
亲爱的 不要小瞧我
Honey, don't underestimate me.
我的能耐可多了
I can do so many things.
托塔 没事吧
Tota, is everything okay?
佩卢萨没跟我说 他要在你家过夜 亲爱的
Pelusa didn't tell me he was staying over, dear.
你应该提醒他 他还有家人
You should tell him that he has a family.
让他快点 不然要错过训练了
He needs to hurry or we'll miss practice.
抱歉 我爸不许他在我家过夜
I'm sorry, but my dad doesn't let him stay over.
我还以为他在家里呢
I thought he was home.
- 不知道该说些什么了 - 不
- I don't know what to tell you. - No.
那他就是去队友家过夜了
He stayed over at a teammate's then.
我记得奇托洛跟我说过什么 但我当时睡得迷迷糊糊的
I remember Chitoro said something, but I was half asleep,
所以没记住
so it didn't register.
好吧 抱歉 亲爱的 替我问候你的家人
Well, excuse me, dear. Tell your family I said hi.
谢谢 再见
Thanks, have a good day.
不亲亲爸爸吗
No kiss for Daddy?
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, darling.
不要这副表情
Don't look like that.
昨晚他多半是住在朋友家了
剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表