剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表
第二副总统将通过国家电台
Through the national radio, broadcasting and television network,
广播和电视网
and on behalf of the Justicialist Party,
- 代表正义党… - 庇隆死了
-a statement will be made… - Perón died.
…发表一份声明
…by the second vice-president.
阿根廷的国民
Argentines…
一位真正的国父离我们而去
a true father of the country has passed into history.
他留下了基于社会正义
Behind him lies his vision,
和大众民♥主♥的宏伟远景
based on social justice and popular democracy.
他取得了前所未有的政绩
His unprecedented government work,
旨在谋求国家的富强和福祉
oriented towards the greatness and well-being of the country
同时点亮了一支熊熊燃烧的火炬
and a burning torch that burned
直至他生命的最后一刻
until the last minutes of his life,
它的光芒将永远照亮阿根廷人
so that with its light, all Argentines will illuminate forever
进行重建和民族解放的道路
the path of reconstruction and national liberation.
庇隆主义者 对于我们
Peronists, for us,
他的信徒和士兵来说
his disciples and his soldiers,
庇隆并没有死
Perón has not died,
他永远不会死
he will never die.
庇隆将永远活在人♥民♥的心中
Perón will remain alive in the people,
活在那些拾起他的旗帜
in that people who have collected their flags
在国家统一的基础上夺取胜利者的心中
to carry them to triumph founded on the unity of the nation.
在这个艰难的时刻
In this hour of dramatic adversity,
庇隆主义者及其无衫者
Peronists, their shirtless,
他们的孩子和年轻一代
their children and youth,
他们的工人 他们的女人和男人 不分年龄
their workers, their women, and men of all ages,
必须发誓
must swear to achieve
联合和组织起来
the union and organization
让庇隆的斗争取得伟大的胜利
that, in time, will make great the whole of Perón's struggle.
今天的这个誓言
This oath today is
是我们对他最好的悼念
the best tribute we can give him.
庇隆永垂不朽
Long live Perón.
小洋葱队夺冠
CEBOLLITAS CHAMPIONS!
进了
Goal!
冠军诞生 迭戈受到万众膜拜
A CHAMPION is born! DIEGO IS BEING ADMIRED BY EVERYONE
漂亮的进球
What a goal!
“小洋葱队能够夺冠 都要感谢一位天才儿童
"Cebollitas are the champions thanks to a genius child.
“第一次看他踢球的人 无不为他的表现感到惊叹”
Those who see him, testify to a stunning performance.
让第一次见到他的人感到惊奇
SURPRISES THOSE WHO SEE HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME
你是怎么回事 脏小子 你们贫民窟没有淋浴吗
What's wrong with you, dirty boy? Don't you have a shower in the slum?
这孩子进球无数 善用左脚的10号♥球员
THE KID SCORES A LOT OF GOALS! THE LEFT-FOOTED NUMBER TEN
“小洋葱队再次夺冠
"Cebollitas, champions again.
“他们叫做小洋葱队 取得了100多场比赛的胜利
They are called Cebollitas and they won more than 100 games.
“明星诞生了 迭戈卡拉多纳”
A star is born, Diego Caradona."
来 我问你几个问题 好让大家了解你
Come, I'll ask you some questions so that people can get to know you.
我听说再过几年 你将超越贝利
I was told that in a few years you'll be better than Pelé.
我觉得不会 先生 贝利是球王
I don't think so. Pelé is the king.
别管我 对着镜头说
Forget about me and talk to the camera.
全国有成千上万的人在观看这个节目
Thousands of people watch this show all over the country.
你要出名了
You'll be famous.
《周六通告》节目组
The Sábados Circulares team came
大老远来到菲奥里托镇 是想见见据说是
all the way to Villa Fiorito to meet who they say
阿根廷足球的伟大希望的人 你叫什么
is the great hope of Argentine soccer. Your name?
迭戈阿曼多马拉多纳
Diego Armando Maradona.
迭戈 告诉我们 你的梦想是什么
Tell us, Dieguito, what is your dream?
我有两个梦想
I have two dreams.
第一个梦想是参加世界杯
My first dream is to play in the World Cup,
第二个梦想是成为冠军 和小洋葱队打好
and the second is to be champions in the quarterfinals
四分之一决赛以及后面的比赛
and what follows with Cebollitas.
《周六通告》节目组
The Sábados Circulares team
大老远来到菲奥里托镇 是想见见据说是
came all the way to Villa Fiorito to meet, as they say,
阿根廷足球的伟大希望的人
Argentina's soccer rising star.
迭戈 告诉我们 你的梦想是什么
Tell us, Dieguito, what is your dream?
第一个梦想是参加世界杯
I dream of playing in the World Cup,
第二个梦想是成为冠军
and also to be the champions.
怎么了 开心吗
What's the matter, are you happy?
这不是我说的
I didn't say that.
那站在那里说话的人是谁
Then who was that kid talking there?
是我 但他们剪掉了 关于小洋葱队的部分
It was me, but they took out the Cebollitas part.
他们不是搞错了我的名字 就是篡改了我的梦想
Either they get my name wrong or they change my dream.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 迭戈
Happy birthday, Dieguito
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
这孩子真不错
What a boy, huh?
你下狠手拍我
You really beat me, man.
弗朗西斯先生 要是没有你…再次谢谢你
Mr. Francis, if it weren't for you… Thanks again.
怎么了
What happened?
可怜的家伙
Poor thing.
嘿 她干嘛大庭广众地亲我儿子
Hey. What's she doing kissing my son in front of everyone?
你也说了 这是你儿子
You said it, it's your son.
- 是的 他是我儿子 - 你却像女朋友一样在吃醋
- Yes, he's my son. - You're jealous of him like a girlfriend.
- 嘿 小寿星 - 说谢谢
- Hey, the birthday boy! - Say thank you.
- 谢谢 - 要乖乖的
- Thank you. - Behave yourself.
他干了什么
What did he do?
他又在装傻了
There he goes playing the fool.
你是怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
不 你干什么 孩子
No! What are you doing, kid?
你是怎么回事
What's wrong with you, man?
- 你疯了吗 - 他对格拉迪斯做鬼脸
- Are you crazy? - He was making faces at Gladys.
那又怎么样 因此你就要拿刀捅他吗
So what, you'll stab him for that?
你傻吗
Are you stupid?
他怎么会知道 他又不住在附近
How would he know? He doesn't live around here.
弗朗西斯先生 我没说错吧
See what I told you, Mr. Francis.
这个社区的孩子长大以后都不走正道
In this neighborhood, when they grow up, they take the wrong road.
去拿蛋糕
Go get the cake.
过来 和他握手
Come here. Shake his hand.
别紧张
Easy.
好了 按住
That's it. Hold this.
行了
It's done.
好样的 先生
Well done, sir.
行了 出去等我好吗 瞧 没什么大不了
That's it, can you wait outside? See, it was no big deal.
治疗见效了
The treatment is working,
但治疗必须延长至少六个月
but it must be extended for at least six more months.
你没看到他的腿吗 让他休息一下吧
Didn't you see his leg? Let's give him a break.
- 我心疼他 - 心疼
- I feel sorry for him. - Sorry?
你第一次带他来 我就心疼他
I felt sorry when you first brought him here.
我一直想知道 你是他的经纪人吗
I always ask myself the same question, are you his manager?
我看你一直在为这个孩子操心
You're dedicated non-stop to this kid.
他需要我
Well, he needs me.
他家境不好
His parents are very humble.
那就让他们签一份合同 一份授权书 正式的文件
Have them sign a contract, a power of attorney, something formal.
他们信任我 我也信任他们 这就够了
They trust me, I trust them. That's enough.
当然
Sure.
迭戈
Diego!
迭戈 你怎么了
Diego, what's going on?
迭戈 醒醒 怎么回事
Diego, wake up, what's wrong?
过来 迭戈出事了
Come here, something's wrong with Diego.
费罗 过来
Ferro, come here!
帮帮我 快过来
Help me, come quickly!
对 这边 慢点 很好
Yes. Here, slowly. That's it.
你先去拿血压计 我给医生打电♥话♥
Go get the blood pressure monitor up front while I call a doctor.
你会没事的
You'll be fine, man. You'll be fine.
喂 对 急诊室吗
Hello? Yes. Emergencies?
我需要一个医生
I need a doctor.
- 嗨 - 这边 医生
- Hi. - This way, Doctor.
谢谢你赶来 这边请
Thank you for coming. Please, go ahead.
先生 能听见吗
Sir, can you hear me?
他的血压肯定很高 都是那些派对害的
I'm sure his blood pressure is up, because of the parties.
暴饮暴食
Lots of drinking, lots of food.
我劝过他很多次 “迭戈 慢点 别吃了”
You know how many times I told him, "Diego, slow down a bit, stop eating?"
剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表