剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表
根据真实事件改编
WHILE THIS STORY IS BASED ON ACTUAL EVENTS,
某些元素是为了戏剧效果而虚构的
CERTAIN CHARACTERS, INCIDENTS, AND DIALOGUE WERE FICTIONALIZED.
如有雷同 纯属巧合
ANY SIMILARITY TO ANY PERSON, LIVING OR DEAD, IS FOR DRAMATIC PURPOSES.
帮帮忙 好好享受生活
Do me a favor, enjoy life.
如果有人给你毒品 一定要拒绝
And if someone offers you drugs, just say no.
马拉多纳:庇佑之梦
MARADONA: BLESSED DREAM
决裂
BROKEN
西班牙 巴塞罗那
BARCELONA, SPAIN.
麦肯罗在为劳力士做广♥告♥
McEnroe is making ads for Rolex.
我们不是来征服欧洲的吗 胖子
Didn't we come to conquer Europe, big guy?
麦肯罗没有因为得了肝炎而停赛三个月
McEnroe wasn't sidelined by hepatitis for three months.
- 你是说这是肝炎的错 - 还有你桀骜不驯的态度
- You're blaming the hepatitis? - And your shitty attitude.
没有赞助商愿意赞助一个 跟谁都吵架的家伙
No sponsor wants a guy who fights with everyone.
难道麦肯罗是特蕾莎修女吗 得了吧
Because McEnroe is Mother Teresa? Come on.
干嘛没完没了地唠叨他的事 干脆你雇用他的经纪人得了
Why are you going on about him? Why don't you hire his manager?
没准儿我会 至少他走起路来像个正常人
I might. At least, he can walk like a normal person.
- 今天他比平时还要白♥痴♥ - 你怎么这么暴躁
- He's more stupid than usual. - Why are you so cranky?
- 你怎么了 - 不知道
- What's wrong? - I don't know.
为什么我赚了这么多钱 却总是不见了
How is it I make so much money, but it always vanishes?
你让我做这种破事
You make me do this bullshit.
慢着 你的钱不见了不能怪我
Wait, it's not my fault your money's gone.
我一直劝你减少开支 你就是不听
I've told you to reduce your expenses, but you won't listen.
你知道你打电♥话♥花了多少钱吗
Do you know how much you've spent on calls?
我的家人远在千里之外
My family lives fucking miles away.
你的兄弟姊妹在电♥话♥上 聊电视剧的剧情
Your siblings recount Chavo episodes over the phone.
你想让他们怎么样 他们又不能把电视搬过来
What do you expect? They don't carry it here.
那可是国际长途 话费很贵的
It's an international call. It costs a fortune.
我是迭戈马拉多纳 要是连电♥话♥都打不起 肯定不对劲
I'm Diego Maradona. If I can't call, something's wrong.
你的钱都用来打电♥话♥ 维持你的富豪做派
It's the phone, your millionaire habits,
给你父母寄钱
the money you send to your parents,
养活和你同住的那十个流浪汉了
and providing for those ten bums living with you.
不许提我的朋友 没有他们我会抑郁的
Don't mention my friends! I'd be depressed without them.
你自己打车吧
Call a taxi.
- 上车 - 打车
- You get in. - A taxi?
我来付车费 有问题吗
I'll pay, what's the problem?
- 去死吧 - 你去死吧
- Go fuck yourself. - You go fuck yourself.
不 你去死吧
No, you go fuck yourself.
见鬼 那幅画里的他像个鸡♥奸♥狂 你看他的嘴唇
Damn, he looks like a pederast in that painting. Look at those lips.
我倒觉得他平时那张丑脸更好看
I prefer his usual ass face.
别说了 别逗我笑
Stop it, don't make me laugh.
没错 他看起来确实有点猥琐
He does look a bit like a degenerate, you're right.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
不行 你必须跟他和解
No, you have to make peace with this man.
我听说他老婆挺好的
I've heard that his wife's nice.
但愿如此 不然今晚我会无聊死的
I hope so, or I'll be bored to death.
这房♥子真漂亮
What a nice house.
- 嗯 太豪华了 - 这样不好吗
- Yes, too fancy. - Is that bad?
有股老年人的气味
It smells like old people.
- 别说了 你太挑剔了 - 是的
- Shut up, you're so critical. - Yes.
噢 不 他们只摆了三个人的餐具 我没被邀请 太尴尬了
Oh, no. They set the table for three. I wasn't invited. This is embarrassing.
你好
Hello.
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
多谢
Thank you very much.
- 迭戈 克劳迪娅 亲爱的 - 嗨
- Diego, Claudia, darling. - Hi.
- 谢谢你们过来 - 你还好吧
- Thanks for coming. - How are you?
我很好
I'm fine.
- 你太美了 - 谢谢
- You look beautiful. - Thank you.
你被邀请了
You were invited.
她看到只有三个盘子 以为自己没被邀请
She saw three plates and thought she wasn't invited.
是的 今晚就我们三个 我妻子身体有点不适
Yes. It'll only be the three of us, because my wife's feeling unwell.
太遗憾了
What a shame.
听着 我有一瓶上等的香博树莓力娇酒
Listen, I have an exquisite Chambord Liqueur Royale.
谢谢
Thank you.
主啊 请你赐福这顿餐食
Lord, bless this food that we're about to eat
保佑世上没有饥饿之人
and grant that there may be no hunger in the world.
阿门
Amen.
- 阿门 - 阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
这是牡蛎
They're oysters.
好好享用吧
Enjoy your meal.
可以说 我的暴脾气 很大程度上是遗传我母亲的
You could say that a big part of my temper is due to my mother.
她是个脾气暴躁的比斯开人
A cantankerous Biscayan.
我出生在毕尔巴鄂
I was born in Bilbao,
但我小时候住在巴拉卡尔多 那里的女子手球队很有名
but I lived in the town of Baracaldo, famous for its ladies' handball.
真有意思
How interesting.
这些虾产自帕拉莫斯
The shrimp is from Palamós.
你们可以用手拿着吃
You can use your hands.
- 用手 - 是的 没问题
- My hands? - Yes, certainly.
最终我违背了父亲的意愿
Well, eventually, I disobeyed my father
他想让我成为一名律师
who wanted me to be a lawyer.
我却选择从事建筑行业
Instead, I worked in the construction business,
以便专心致力于
so I was able to dedicate myself
我的另外一大爱好 就是足球
to my other great passion, which is soccer.
你会喜欢的
You'll like that.
巴塞罗那足球俱乐部不仅是足坛楷模
Football Club Barcelona is not only a great showcase for soccer,
在家庭价值观及行为方面也堪称典范
but it's also a model club in terms of family values and behavior.
身为俱乐部主席 多年来我一直是个公众人物
As the president, I've been in the public eye for years.
我从没爆出过丑闻
And I've never had any scandals,
除了我妻子 也从未跟别的女人闹过绯闻
nor rumors of affairs with women other than my wife.
你发脾气时 我常常在你身上看到自己的影子
I often see myself reflected in your outbursts,
但在公开场合 我不会发脾气
but, in public, my reactions are different,
因为我必须顾及俱乐部的利益
as I have to look after the interests of the club.
不过我听了你的意见 解雇了乌多拉特克
But I listened to you, and I fired Udo Lattek.
所以等你的肝炎好了 你会感觉很自在的
So, when you recover from hepatitis, you'll feel comfortable.
- 报纸上不是这样说的 - 是吗 报纸怎么说
- The papers say otherwise. - Really? What?
报纸上说舒斯特尔骂 拉特克是个“该死的醉鬼”
They say Schuster called Lattek a "fucking drunk,"
于是拉特克让你 在舒斯特尔和他之间二选一
and Lattek told you to choose between Schuster or him,
而你选择了舒斯特尔
and you chose Schuster.
媒体就喜欢歪曲事实
Well, the press twists everything.
一点都没错
You're telling me.
你那些记者朋友说我得了…什么来着
Your journalist friends are saying I had... What was it?
- 淋病 - 淋病 而不是肝炎
- Gonorrhea. - Gonorrhea instead of hepatitis.
我承认 有时我会误解你 迭戈
I admit that I've been wrong about you sometimes, Diego.
其实是我感觉地位受到动摇时
But it's just that when I feel undermined,
我的巴斯克人脾气就会忍♥不住发作
I get carried away by my Basque temperament.
总之 今后我们必须和睦相处
Anyway, we have to start getting along.
今晚我来就是为了这个
That's why I decided to come tonight.
现在有了梅诺蒂 这个你喜欢的教练 你应该很高兴吧
I suppose you're happy to have a coach to your liking, like Menotti.
我相信到了比赛日 他会让你多睡一会的
I'm sure he'll let you sleep in on game days.
他很了解我
He knows me well.
- 那好 我们来干杯吧 - 好的
- Well, then, let's toast. - Sure.
预祝这个赛季成功
To a season full of success.
- 好的 干杯 - 干杯
- Okay, cheers. - Cheers.
你还好吧 感觉怎么样
How are you? How do you feel?
- 渴望打比赛 - 当然了
- Dying to play. - Of course.
但我也很担心 因为肝炎影响了我的体质
But I'm also worried, because hepatitis took its toll on me.
我担心自己回不到以前的状态
I'm afraid I won't get back to my level.
别担心 我给你找来了最好的教练
Don't worry, I brought you the best.
教授 过来一下
Professor, I need you for a minute.
西格诺里尼教授是足球界的奇才
Professor Signorini is a rarity in soccer.
他更像是一个大学教授 而不是一个体能教练
He looks more like a university professor than a physical trainer.
我介绍一个新球员给你认识
I want to introduce you to a new kid.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
跟他解释一下你的生物节律研究成果
Explain to him your research on biorhythms.
好 有一个非常有趣的理论称
Yes, there's a very interesting theory
每个人都有节律性的生物周期
that says that we have rhythmic biological cycles.
这种周期会在情绪 身体等各个方面影响我们
And they affect us in different ways. Emotionally, physically.
我想看看你的身体怎么说 然后据此制订训练方案
I want to see what your body has to say and work on that.
你的身体有很多话要说
Your body has a lot to say.
希望我的身体比我会说话
I hope that my body speaks better than I do.
每次我开口说话 都会惹来各种麻烦
Every time I open my mouth, I get into all kinds of trouble.
剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表