剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表
尽管本剧是根据真实事件改编
WHILE THIS STORY IS BASED ON ACTUAL EVENTS,
但特定的人物 事件和对话是虚构的
CERTAIN CHARACTERS, INCIDENTS, AND DIALOGUE WERE FICTIONALIZED.
若与任何健在或已故之人有雷同之处 皆是为了戏剧效果
ANY SIMILARITY TO ANY PERSON, LIVING OR DEAD, IS FOR DRAMATIC PURPOSES.
英格兰 福克兰群岛
FALKLAND ISLANDS, ENGLAND
阿根廷 马尔维纳斯群岛
MALVINAS ISLANDS, ARGENTINA
马拉多纳:庇佑之梦
MARADONA: BLESSED DREAM
机器
MACHINE
- 在这儿等我一下 - 你好
- Wait here, please. - Hello.
麻烦你告诉博士 我们把科波拉带来了
Will you let the doctor know we've brought Coppola in?
你是说
So, what you're saying is,
马拉多纳先生呼吸困难的时候
that at the time of Mr. Maradona's decompensation,
现场只有你和屋主
only you and the owner of the house were present,
- 没有别人 - 是的 法官大人
- and no one else. - Exactly, Your Honor.
马拉多纳先生的太太 克劳迪娅维拉法涅也不在场
Claudia Villafañe, Mr. Maradona's wife, was not there.
不 她在
Well, yes, she was.
她在主卧室跟女儿们睡觉
She was asleep with the girls in the main house.
因为迭戈和他的妻子分居了
Because Diego and his wife are, let's say, separated.
他们仍然在一起 只是分居了
Well, they're still together, but separated.
她之所以在那里 是因为他们决定
She was there because they decided to spend
一家人共度假期
the holidays as a family.
让我看看 科波拉先生
Let's see, Mr. Coppola.
一位目击者称
A witness testified
客房♥里还有第三个人
that there was a third person in the guest house.
是一名男子 年龄在45至50岁之间
A male, between 45 and 50 years old,
黑色头发 棕色眼睛 身高170公分
black hair, brown eyes, 5'6".
第三个人
A third person?
抱歉 法官大人 恕我直言
Sorry, Your Honor, with all due respect.
我不知道你说的这个目击者是谁
I don't know who your witness is,
不过听起来似乎 他们在新年夜喝得太多了
but it sounds like they might've had one too many on New Year's Eve.
直觉告诉我 如果我们在杂♥志♥中
Something tells me that if we look in the magazines
查看马拉多纳先生 最后一天待在家里的照片
for photos of Mr. Maradona's last stay,
我们就会找到这个第三个人
we'll find this third person.
而且那位目击者将认出他
And that the witness will recognize him.
帮我省点事吧
Save me the paperwork.
卡洛斯费罗维埃拉
Carlos Ferro Viera.
为什么你在陈述中 只字不提他在现场呢
And why did you omit his presence in your statement?
因为费罗是迭戈的朋友
Because Ferro is a friend of Diego's
他的名声不大好
who, let's say he's not very well thought of,
不提他是为了避免媒体爆出丑闻
to avoid a media scandal.
通缉 卡洛斯费罗维埃拉
WANTED CARLOS FERRO VIERA
好吧 但这是法律
Sure. But this is the law.
费罗维埃拉先生 与马拉多纳先生是怎么认识的
Where do Mr. Ferro Viera and Mr. Maradona know each other from?
是我介绍他们认识的
I introduced them.
我认识费罗
I met Ferro when
是我在阿根廷被捕期间
I was arrested in my country.
对我的指控是捏造的
On a made-up, bogus charge.
我要声明一下 我国的司法机关
For the record, I was declared completely innocent
宣布过我是完全清白的
by justice system in my country.
可以这样说 是费罗维埃拉先生
We could say that Mr. Ferro Viera is
为你在乌拉圭的客户提供可♥卡♥因♥的
the one who provides cocaine to your client here in Uruguay.
我不清楚
I don't know.
感谢上帝 我完全不沾毒品
I thank God I'm not at all involved with drugs
而且众所周知 迭戈正在康复中
and, as everyone knows, Diego's in the process of recovery.
费罗维埃拉还在埃斯特角城吗
Is Ferro Viera still here in Punta del Este?
我不知道 法官大人
I have no idea, Your Honor.
迭戈住院以后 我就没去过那栋房♥子了
I haven't been in the house since Diego was hospitalized,
连去换衣服都没有过 我一直跟迭戈和他的家人在一起
not even to change my clothes. I've been with Diego and his family.
恕我直言 法官大人 我想了结这件事
With all due respect, Your Honor, I'd like to wrap this up.
现在是紧要关头 我得
These are crucial moments and I need
去医院陪伴我的朋友
to be by my friend's side at the hospital.
下一位
Next.
登机口
DEPARTURE GATE
我有一个问题 我在试着弄清这个人是谁
I have a question. I'm trying to figure out who this is.
我不认识他
I can't place him.
- 他是谁 - 我不知道
- Who is he? - I don't know.
- 不知道 - 不知道
- I have no idea. - No?
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this guy?
认识
Yes.
- 你认识 - 你也认识
- You do? - So do you.
- 不 我不知道这是谁 - 不 你知道
- No, I have no idea who this is. - Yes, you do.
好好想想 去掉眼镜 头发再短点
Imagine him without glasses and shorter hair.
就差不多了 络腮胡再花白一些
You almost have it. Put some gray in his beard.
想想看
Think.
不会吧
No!
我真笨 我居然没看出来
What an idiot! I couldn't saw it.
一看就知道是里卡多
You can tell it's Ricardo.
你将看到当时他们拍的很多照片
You'll see a lot of photos of them from that time.
当时马拉多纳在欧洲踢球
When Maradona played in Europe,
里卡多是他的新闻发言人
Ricardo was his press officer.
没想到他俩还有交情
I didn't know they had a relationship.
他宣布那个消息时显得很冷淡
He was cold when he broke the news.
他们是不欢而散
They ended on really bad terms.
没人知道到底是怎么回事
Nobody knows what really happened,
虽然我很爱迭戈 但我要告诉你一件事
but as much as I love Diego, I can tell you one thing.
他的朋友 新闻发言人和经纪人 没一个跟他共处超过五年的
No friend, press agent, or manager has lasted more than five years with him.
嗯 好 多谢了
Right. Well, thank you very much.
- 可以给我吗 - 拿去吧
- Can I have it? - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
巴西 里约热内卢
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL.
我不认识什么马拉多纳
I don't know any Maradona.
这里没有马拉多纳
Maradona doesn't exist here.
因为你对足球一无所知
Because you don't know anything about soccer.
我们拿过三次世界杯冠军 你们呢 只有一次
We've won three World Cups. And you? Just one.
还是在军方的操纵下拿的
That was fixed by the military.
说话当心点 巴西佬
Watch what you say, Brazilian.
1978的冠军球员都是我的朋友
The 1978 champions are friends of mine.
要是把我惹火了 我就下车
If you make me mad and I'll get out of the cab.
你要是在这个贫民窟下车 并且大喊
Get out here in the favela and shout,
“阿根廷比巴西强
"Argentina is better than Brazil.
“巴西人根本不懂足球”
Brazilians don't know anything about soccer."
他们会从山上冲下来 把你阉掉
They'll come down from the hill and turn you into a girl.
他说什么
What did he say?
如果你在这里下车
If you get out here and shout
并且在贫民窟大喊我们比巴西强
that we're better than Brazil in a favela,
他们会阉掉你
they'll turn you into a girl.
我收回刚才的话 我不下车了
I take it back, I'm not getting out.
我们是来为一家体育杂♥志♥做特刊的
We're here to do a special edition for a sports magazine,
因为迭戈是阿根廷最优秀的球员
because Diego's the best player in Argentina.
他们说他将超越贝利
They say he'll be bigger than Pelé.
超越贝利
Bigger than Pelé?
马拉多纳是外星人吗
So, Maradona is from another planet?
是的
Yes.
多少钱
How much is it?
Twenty.
迭戈
Diego!
去吧
Go.
- 可以帮我签个名吗 - 当然
- An autograph? - Yes, of course.
先生们 欢迎 请跟我来
Gentlemen, welcome. Please, come with me.
也许他正在小憩
Maybe he's taking a nap?
来吧 在这里安静地等着
Come, wait here quietly.
- 请 - 先生们
- Please. - Gentlemen.
- 你好 - 幸会
- Hello. - What a pleasure.
多谢你邀请我们
Thank you so much for having us.
我看就不必介绍了吧
There's no need for introductions.
迭戈 你好
Diego, how are you?
幸会
Nice to meet you.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我想确定我不是在做梦 先生
Just making sure I'm not dreaming, sir.
从迭戈开始踢球起 我就一直跟着他
I've been following Diego since he started,
我从没见过他这么兴奋
but I've never seen him this excited.
就连那次世青赛夺冠 他都没有这么兴奋
剧集 | 马拉多纳:庇佑之梦(2021) | 导航列表