剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
Hello?
-请问是洛克女士吗 -是我
- Is this Mrs. Locke? - Yes.
你好 我是学校的伯纳黛特
Hi, this is Bernadette at the academy calling.
我们还没收到您的学费支付计划
We still haven't received your tuition payment plan.
好的 对不起啊
Okay, um... I'm sorry.
表格肯定是在搬家的混乱中
The form must have gotten lost
弄丢了
in the shuffle.
我得走了
I should get going anyway.
真的很高兴你来到这里 妮娜
I'm really glad you're here, Nina.
谢谢 认识你真的很高兴
Thanks. It was really nice to meet you.
我想我吓到你了
I think I scared you.
我没想吓你的
I didn't mean to scare you.
没关系
That's okay.
那天我在冰激凌店看到你了
I saw you at the ice cream store the other day.
我叫鲁弗斯
My name's Rufus.
我是被领养的
I'm adopted.
我在这上班
I work here.
我是个优秀的员工
I'm an excellent employee.
你好 我叫博迪 我住在这里
Hi. I'm Bode. I live here.
我们有一样的特种兵
We've got the same GI Joes.
不过你的拿的是M16突击步♥枪♥
Except yours has an M16.
我的是M60机关枪
Mine's got an M60 machine gun.
听起来你像是个武器行家
You sound like you're a weapons expert.
其实我从没拿过枪
I've never actually handled a gun.
我妈妈说我是和平代言人
My mother says I'm an agent of peace,
不过武器我懂的真不少
but I do know all about weapons.
那么
So...
你觉得在还不完全知道敌人到底是什么的时候
what do you think is the best weapon to use against an enemy
最好使用什么武器
who you're not even exactly sure what it is?
你跟我进来
Come in here.
这个应该可以
This should do it.
如果你还有需要 我的钥匙串就放在
If you need more traps, I always leave the key ring
炉子边最高的那层抽屉里
in the top drawer by the stove,
不过你要注意
but you need to take care,
否则你可能会少一条胳膊
or you could end up losing a hand,
或者至少几根指头
or at least a few fingers.
需要的话我可以帮你
I could help if you want.
不用 我自己来
No. I have to handle this myself
她是因为我才出来的
I'm the reason she's out there.
你可能也需要伪装一下
You'll probably want to camouflage it, too.
除非你的敌人是个蠢货
Unless your enemy's dumb.
是 她不蠢
Yeah, she's not dumb.
不过最重要的是诱饵
But the most important thing is bait.
你得问问自己
You got to ask yourself,
我的敌人最想要的是什么
what does my enemy most want?
她想要什么呢
What does she want?
来了
Okay.
希望我的新陈代谢有你这么好
Wish I had your metabolism.
你能告诉我卫生间在哪吗
Could you tell me where the restroom is?
好的 就在那边
Sure. It's right through there.
好
Great.
警报
Alarm!
警报
Alarm!
我要你掐我的脖子
I want you to choke me.
该我了
My turn.
太用力了
Too much.
住手
Stop.
放开我
Let me go.
放开我
Let me go.
金茜 你好
Kinsey, hey.
你好 你怎么样 我很
Hey, how's it going? I, um...
听着 昨天的事我想跟你道歉的
Listen, I wanted to offer my apologies for yesterday.
我非常抱歉
I'm-- I'm terribly sorry.
好的 我知道这个听起来不真诚
Okay, um... Look, I know that didn't sound genuine
也可能因为我是英国人
and it's probably 'cause I'm English
所以我的情绪幅度就像司康饼一样
and so I have the emotional range of a scone.
像什么
A what?
司康饼 饼干
A scone. You know, the dry biscuity thing
人人都见怪不怪了
that no one's ever very excited about?
司康饼
Oh. A scone.
是 看 连我的读音都让人郁闷
Right. See, even my pronunciation feels repressed.
不管怎样
But you know, with that being said,
金茜 我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry, Kinsey,
希望你能原谅我
and I hope that you can forgive me.
我想你对司康饼要求太高了
I think you're a little too hard on scones.
我会迟到一点
I am going to be a little bit late.
我得去吹头发
I'm going to get my hair blown out.
我觉得阿曼达就是那样的
It's just how I see Amanda.
-好的 但是 -好了
- Okay, but-- - Hey,
你可以报销吧
you can reimburse me.
回头见
I'll see you later.
谁是阿曼达
Who's Amanda?
她是我的女主角
She's my heroine.
萨维尼小组在制♥作♥一部恐怖电影
All the Savinis now, we're making a cinematic tour de fear.
是部短片 我们叫它《血溢四溅》
It's a short film we're calling The Splattering.
我觉得应该叫《血飞四溅》
Which I maintain should be called The Spattering
因为事实上是血液飞溅 而不是血液溢溅
because it is in fact blood spatter, and not blood splatter,
但是萨维尼小组说没人在乎 所以
but the Savinis maintain that no one actually cares, so...
《血溢四溅》
splattering.
反正是伊登主演
Anyway, Eden's playing the lead.
-伊登 -是 她还挺有才华的
- Eden? - Yeah, she's actually pretty talented
如果她不把我烦到死的话
when she's not draining the life force out of me.
如果你愿意的话 你可以跟我们一起去片场
Hey, if, I mean, if you want, you could join us on set
或许我能好好道个歉
and maybe I could apologize properly?
我会做水果奶昔 所以
I'm making smoothies, so...
我保证那里不会有什么吓人的东西
And I promise there won't be anything actually scary there,
除了伊登的超级自负
besides Eden's monstrous ego, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-你是洛克夫人吗 -对
- Are you Mrs. Locke? - Yes.
我是乔 可以借一步说话吗
I'm Joe-- Do you mind?
好的
All right.
我是乔·瑞吉维 高二的教务主任
I'm Joe Ridgeway. Dean of 11th grade.
你的儿子泰勒上我的英语课
Your son Tyler is in my English class.
他表现怎么样
How's he doing?
这才两天
Well, it's only been two days,
我一般会等到第三天
and I usually wait until at least day three
才会对学生做出什么重要评估
before I make any big judgments about my students' character.
明白了
I see.
我已经能看出他是个聪明孩子
I can already tell that he's a bright kid.
他就是比较安静
He's just quiet, that's all.
对
Right.
-你要知道 我们之前 -我很清楚
- Well, you know, we've had quite a-- - I do know.
我会多留意他
And I'm going to look out for him.
我保证
You have my word.
-谢谢 -挺不可思议的
- Thank you. - You know, it's uncanny,
他老是让我想起他父亲
the way he reminds me of his father.
-你认识兰道 -我们很熟
- You know Rendell? - Oh, very well.
我也教过他
I was his teacher, too.
真的吗
Really?
这么说你还教了艾利
So you taught Ellie
卢卡斯还有其他所有孩子吗
and Lucas and all those other kids?
的确 他们那群人关系可好了
That I did. Wow. Such a tight knit crew.
兰道总是说他小时候不合群
Rendell always said that he was a loner as a kid.
这样
Hmm. Yeah, well...
或许他再小一点的时候的确不太合群
maybe he was when he was younger,
但过了特定的时间 他和他那些朋友
but after a certain point, he and those friends of his
一直粘在一起
were always together,
各种调皮捣蛋
cooking things up,
不过他们都是好孩子
but they were all good kids.
他们发生那种事真是令人难过
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表