剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
but I'm not scared.
但我不害怕
Then you're way ahead of me.
那你远远比我强了
And I'm not going anywhere.
我会在这支持你
Sorry, sorry. It was--
抱歉 打扰了 这是…
It was nice, like a really sweet moment,
不错 这就像个非常甜蜜的时刻
but I just feel like we have a demon to be dealing with, and...
但我只是觉得 我们还有一个恶魔要对付 而且…
You know, uh, so where is she?
你懂的 她在哪里?
He-- It-- I don't know what the pronoun is,
单人旁的“他”或动物的“它” 不知道该怎么称呼
demon non-binary. What are we doing?
总之是性别不明的恶魔 我们要做什么?
Not exactly what I picture when I think of "formidable demon."
这并不完全是我想象中 “恐怖恶魔”的样子
Really? Pretty much exactly what I was expecting.
真的吗?几乎和我想的完全一样
Oh, come on. Where are the fangs? Where are the horns?
别闹了 尖牙在哪里?角在哪里?
Where are the No, no, this is all
-那个… -不是 这些都是…
This is all meant to lull you into a false sense of security.
这种外形主要是要让人卸下心防
You know, the perfect bone structure and the impeccable style--
你懂的 完美的骨骼结构 加上无懈可击的造型…
Guys, can we focus?
各位 我们能关注当前要务吗?
Where'd you put the flashlights? I'll get them.
-你把手电筒放在哪里了? -我去拿
What?
怎么了?
Do not post that.
不要放上网
Fine.
好吧
I guess it makes sense really, doesn't it?
我想这很有道理 不是吗?
Demons have to be disposed of properly,
恶魔必须被处理掉
so throwing them behind a big demon door just seems logical, doesn't it?
所以把它们扔进一扇 巨大的魔门后挺合理的 不是吗?
You know, that being said, I don't know,
意思是…我也说不上来
I feel like this is a little bit doomed, you know?
我觉得这好像注定会失败 你知道吗?
I'm not saying like it is doomed,
我不是说这注定要失败
but I definitely feel like we're walking towards the Gates of Mordor.
但我真的觉得我们正走向 魔幻小说里的“魔多黑门”
Can I ask a question?
我能问个问题吗?
Besides, Scot, can you stop talking?
还有 斯考特 你能不能别说话了?
Yes, go, Eden.
好 你说吧 伊登
So what happens if she wakes up?
如果她醒来怎么办?
Like do we have a plan for that?
我们有什么应对方案吗?
I brought a knife.
我带了一把刀
Oh, you're gonna have a knife-fight with the demon?
你要用刀和恶魔作战?
You can't kill her with a knife.
你用刀杀不死她
Might at least give us a head start.
至少这会让我们抢占先机
Okay, any more questions?
还有问题吗?
Yeah, can we just get this over with?
是啊 我们可以快点把事办好吗?
How's the tide situation?
潮位情况如何?
It's just past full-low.
刚过了最低潮时间
We're okay if we go now.
我们现在进去很安全
Are we?
是吗?
Look, no one has to go down.
听着 你们不必下去
No, we're going.
不 我们要去
I mean, at least I am.
我是说 至少我想下去
Me too.
我也是
Yeah, of course.
我当然也是
Not one to resist some good, old-fashioned peer pressure, am I?
我不像是那种 对同僚良性施压无动于衷的人吧?
I'm in.
我加入
Rufus?
鲁弗斯!
Ellie?
艾莉!
Rufus?
鲁弗斯!
Rufus?
鲁弗斯!
Rufus! Rufus!
鲁弗斯!
Help!
救命!
Here we go again.
好吧 我们又来了
Watch your head.
小心你的头
It's worse than last time.
这比上一次更糟
How did you guys find this place?
你们是怎么找到这个地方的?
We were gonna shoot the movie in here.
我们本来打算在这里拍电影
Yeah, no, I would've quit if I hadn't already quit.
拍电影这种事我早就放弃了
Go ahead. I got it.
-好吧 -好吧
Okay.
继续往前走
Well, that was fun.
是啊 有意思
Wait's next step?
下一步是什么?
You're hearing that, right?
你听到了 对吧?
You mean the really scary rumbling sound?
你是说那阵非常可怕的隆隆声?
What do you suppose is on the other side of this?
你觉得另一边是什么?
Nothing good.
不是什么好东西
Yup. Well, unless you're a demon.
是啊 除非你是恶魔
Let's just do this and get out of here.
-我们赶紧做完 然后离开这里 -是的
I don't think we should.
我觉得我们不应该开门
It was your idea!
这是你的主意!
Does this feel right to you?
你觉得这样对吗?
If you got any better ideas, I'm all ears.
如果你有更好的主意 我洗耳恭听
Best-available idea doesn't make something a good idea.
最可行的主意并非就是一个好主意
Uh, okay, I hate to break up a good old sibling squabble,
好吧 我不想介入 一对好兄妹之间的争吵
but I am very worried about these tides
但是我很担心等一下会涨潮
and I do have some experience to back that up.
我确实见识过潮水的厉害
Shit. Yeah, we should hurry.
该死的 是啊 我们应该快点
That is not what you said before.
你刚才不是这么说的
Yeah, it took a lot longer to get down here than I thought.
是啊 我没想到下来 需要用上这么长的时间
Is she waking up?
她醒了吗?
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不要 完了
Hey, guys, we gotta do this now.
伙伴们 现在就要动手了
Are you sure? We can't take it back.
你确定吗?一动手就无法回头了
Kinsey, we're here.
金赛 我们都到这个地步了
We can end this...
我们可以结束这一切
for Dad.
就当是为了爸爸
All right.
好吧
Okay...
好吧
Kinsey will unlock the door, the rest of you, stay on it.
金赛将会把门打开 你们要保持警惕
If something happens,
如果有事发生 就关上门
just close it.
关上门 好吧 没问题
I'll carry Dodge to the edge and throw her through.
我会把道奇带到边上 然后把她扔过去
And if anything exits that door when we open it?
如果我们开门时 有东西从门里出来呢?
Wait, hold on. Anything like what?
慢着 等等 比如什么?
Ellie said they were like glowing bullets.
艾莉说像发光的子弹
Just don't let them hit you, okay?
别让它们击中你 好吗?
OK...
-好的 -好 开始吧
OK...
好吧
Are you ready? Yeah!
-准备好了吗? -好了
That's... What is that? Yeah.
那是…那是什么?
Look out!
小心!
There's another one.
还有一个
What are you doing?
泰勒 你在干什么?
No! No! No! Tyler, don't!
不 泰勒!
No!
不要!
No!
不要!
No!
不要!
No!
不要!
Close the door!
把门关上!
Okay, I hope we never have to do that again.
我希望我们再也不必做那种事了
I don't think that's actually an option.
那也是逼不得已的吧
Is it weird that I kinda had fun?
我玩得挺开心的 会不会奇怪?
No weirder than what we just saw.
不 我们刚刚看到的东西更奇怪
Tyler, Kinsey, you guys were awesome.
泰勒、金赛 你们太棒了
We all did it, everybody.
我们一起做到了 大家都有功劳
Do you guys want some food or something before you leave?
你们走之前想吃点什么吗?
I mean, it's the least we can do to thank you.
我是说 这是我们表达谢意 最起码能做的事
I've always got an appetite.
我的胃口向来都不错
Yeah, I'm down!
好啊 算我一份!
Kins?
金赛
You got a minute? Uh...
你有时间吗?
I know this probably isn't necessarily the best time to do this, but, uh...
我知道现在不一定 是做这件事的最佳时机 但是…
I've been thinking a lot about...
我一直在想…
your notion
你那天提到…
that Gabe and I both date you...
你想同时跟我和加布约会
and...
这个…
I've just gotta say that that's...
我得说…
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表