剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
秘匙
第一季 第二集
找到任意门钥匙
回声 女巫
幽灵 骗子
秘密任务
1. 质问井底女子
2. 取回任意门钥匙
要来点糖浆吗
Want some syrup?
要的 谢谢
Yes, please.
邓肯正从波士顿过来这里
Duncan's on his way down from Boston.
他能来帮我们安顿真是太好了
So great to have him here to help us get settled.
今天大家为什么都默不作声
Why is everyone so quiet today?
我们没有默不作声
We're not quiet.
好吧
Okay.
你不记得昨晚看到任何...
You don't remember seeing anything...
不寻常的事吗
unusual last night?
你是说在博迪房♥间的那面镜子吗
You mean the mirror? The one in Bode's room?
嗯
Yeah.
我们会找时间去擦擦镜子的
We'll get around to polishing it,
但这件事排在我的清单最后面
but... it's way down on my list.
五金店送东西来了
That's the hardware store delivery.
我一直在想
Okay. I've been thinking,
也许昨晚发生的事
and maybe what happened last night didn't happen
并不像我们想象的那样
like we think it happened.
霉菌
Mold.
这房♥子到处都是霉菌了
This house is full of mold
有些霉菌会让人生病 博迪
and some mold makes people sick, Bode.
会让人产生幻觉
It makes them hallucinate.
这就解释了为什么老妈什么也不记得
It could explain why Mom doesn't remember anything.
她不记得是因为她是大人
The reason why she doesn't remember is because she's a grown up.
魔法对大人失效
That's how this stuff always works.
只有孩子能进入纳尼亚
Only kids can get into Narnia.
这不是什么狮子女巫
This isn't The Lion, The Witch
什么的 博迪
and The "whatever," Bode.
这是现实世界
This is the real world,
一切都讲逻辑 只有你不讲
where everything makes sense except you.
过来
Come here.
镜中的邪恶金茜 你好
Hey, Evil Kinsey reflection!
你只是霉菌让人产生的幻觉吗
Are you just a mold hallucination?
我的天
Holy shit.
你怎么说
You were saying?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
博迪
Bode?
这只找到了这把钥匙吗
Is this the only key you found?
是的
Yes.
等等 那你从我手镯里拿出来的那把呢
Wait! What about the one you took out of my bracelet?
那把你说能带你去任何地方的钥匙
The one you said could take you anywhere in the world?
我弄丢了
I lost it.
你弄丢了能带你去任何地方的钥匙吗
You just lost a key that could take you anywhere?
你找到的时候不是很兴奋吗
You were so excited about it.
我不明白你怎么会弄丢呢
I don't get how you just lost it.
更有理由别把这钥匙交给他保管
Even more reason not to trust him with this one.
哈维来了 如果你想搭车 我们得走了
That's Javi. If you want a ride, we got to go.
请你今天别出任何状况
Please, please just be normal today.
要是发现任何钥匙 别碰
You find any keys, don't touch them.
镜子后面是什么样的
What was it like in there?
不知道 就像...
I don't know. It was...
就像是地狱里的游乐园
like some kind of fun house from Hell.
不敢相信我们还要去学校
I can't believe we're just going to school
假装疯狂的事情没发过似的
like nothing insane is going on.
以前在西雅图有些女生
Some of the girls back in Seattle
经常请假去看心理医生
used to take mental health days off from school.
不如放假一天来消化一下
How about a day for processing the fact
我们住在一间魔法大宅的事吧
that we live in a frickin' magical house?
-你觉得老爸知道钥匙的事吗 -拜托
- Do you think Dad knew about the keys? - Please,
别说了
just shut up about it.
大家认为我们已经够奇怪的了
People think we're weird enough already.
别火上浇油了
Don't make it worse.
这是我妹妹金茜
Hey, man. This is my sister, Kinsey.
-你好啊 -你好
- What up? - Hey.
这间大宅简直不可思议
This house is crazy.
自小我就一直听说关于它的故事
I've been hearing stories about it since I was a kid.
比如什么
Like what?
听好了
Okay.
话说有一名女子
So there's this one where this lady
进去看了一下 然后她就疯了
just wandered in and she went nuts.
她现在都成植物人了 住在精神病院里
All right, she's like a vegetable now. Lives in an insane asylum.
听起来就是胡扯
Sounds like total bullshit.
有可能
Could be.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我看到有多个入口 上尉
I am seeing multiple points of entry, Captain.
收到 继续保持高度警惕
Copy. Let's stay on high alert.
告诉你最新的内情
Hot tip?
这是这间大宅最好的厕所 绝对不会堵
That's the best toilet in the house. Uncloggable!
很高兴你告诉我
Yeah, good to know.
我可以畅所欲言吗 长官
Permission to speak freely, sir?
说吧
Go ahead.
我开始在想
I'm starting to think...
我们也许需要更大的武器
we may need some more powerful weapons.
哥们 这是...
Dude, this is a...
我知道 上周训练时拉伤了腿筋
Yeah, I know. Pulled a hamstring last week during practice.
医生说我最好别强撑
Doctor says I shouldn't push myself.
她有什么毛病
What is her problem?
她就是这样
She just came out that way.
我如此冷静从容 不会追问你昨晚发生的事
Here I am, being so chill not asking you about last night.
-昨晚 -你的脚踝怎么样
- Last night? - How's your ankle, man?
你又不是不记得 布林克 你好啊
Oh, like you don't remember. Hey, Brinker, what's up?
拜托 你和伊登
Come on, you and Eden.
怎么 这家伙才来这里一天
What, this guy's been here like a day
就已经上马瑟森最好看的妞了
and he's already tapping Matheson's finest.
我发誓都是我的功劳
Yeah, I swear this was all me.
真的 我差不多就像是你的大♥师♥
For real, I was like your ass guru, essentially.
所以如何
So. How was it?
还...
It was...
还行 不错
Yeah, it was cool. It was good.
厉害啊 伊登
Oh, yeah! Eden!
大宅大钱和丰满身材
Locke, stock and two smokin' titties!
你说话总是很过分 哥们
You always take it too far, dude. Uh...
怎么了
What?
你好
Hi.
尼娜
Nina?
我叫艾利·韦登
I'm Ellie Whedon.
我儿子鲁弗斯一直在照看这个地方
My son Rufus has been taking care of the grounds here.
对 你好
Yes. Hi.
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you.
我给你带了点乔迁礼物 手工杜松子酒
I brought you a little housewarming gift. It's artisanal gin.
就是马瑟森的惠勒姐妹酿造的
It's made right here in Matheson by the Wheeler sisters.
他们酒厂到了夏天就有很多游客
They get a lot of tourists at their distillery in the summer.
谢谢你
Oh, uh-- Thank you.
我听说你的孩子们要去学校
So, I hear your kids are going to the academy.
我在那里教体育
I teach there, Phys Ed.
兼♥职♥的 这样我就能和鲁弗斯在一起了
Part time so I can hang out with Rufus.
那太好了
Oh, that's great.
你是本地人吗
Are you from here?
是
I am.
其实我和你丈夫一起在这里上的学
In fact, I went to the academy with your husband.
我想我昨天看到了一张你的照片
You know, I think I found a photo of you yesterday.
他很好看
He's cute.
那时候卢卡斯是我男朋友
Lucas was my boyfriend.
他也是兰道最好的朋友
Also Rendell's best friend.
兰道从来没提起过他
Rendell never mentioned him.
不好意思
Sorry.
你好
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表