剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
Allow me.
-真绅士 -我是英国人嘛
- Very gentlemanly. - I'm English.
我一直想看这里
I've always wanted to see this place.
你去过悬崖吗
Have you been out to the cliffs?
嗯 我们刚到时 我和我哥去过
Yeah, my brother and I went out there when we first got here.
你们看到当年
So you've seen the sea caves
淹死三个孩子的海洞咯
where them three kids drowned back in the day.
有孩子在下面淹死了
Kids drowned down there?
-对 -你为什么知道这些
- Yeah. - How is it you know all this?
-你都不是马瑟森人 -嗯
- You're not even from Matheson. - Well...
我为《血溢四溅》做调研时
I went down a little bit of a local lore rabbit hole
迷上了本地传说
doing research for The Splattering.
你想象不到人们为了一勺
You'd be surprised what people tell you
免费咸焦糖冰淇淋会告诉你什么
for a free scoop of salted caramel.
相信我
Trust me.
来吧
Come on.
你家人在吗
So is your family around?
不 泰勒出去了 博迪跟我妈去了五金店
Nah. Tyler's out and Bode's with my mom at the hardware store,
那里简直像她的第二家了
which is basically like her second home.
这里只有我们了
Guess we have the whole place to ourselves.
我们做什么好呢
So, what should we do?
-转一转吧 -好啊
- How about a tour? - Brilliant. Yes.
这里是休息室 那边是冬书房♥
This is the drawing room, and just past it is the winter study.
好啊
I see.
能告诉我秋书房♥在哪吗
And could you point me in the direction of the autumnal study?
我带你去我房♥间吧
How about I point you in the direction of my room?
-你来不来 -绝对来
- Are you coming or not? - Yeah, definitely.
波动拳
Hadouken!
抱歉 好傻
Sorry, it's stupid.
我...
So, I, um...
我一直觉得很神奇
I'm always-- I'm always fascinated by how many...
你们女人有那么多东西
how many things you ladies have.
是啊
Definitely.
比如 这个是什么
Yeah, like, what's, uh... what's this, for instance?
那是橡皮
That's an eraser.
我知道的
Knew that.
过来坐下
Come sit down.
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
什么
Yeah?
什么东西
What's that?
但如果我给你看
But if I show this to you,
你绝不能告诉别人
you can't tell anybody
你要保证不炸毛
and you have to promise not to freak out.
好
Okay.
好吧 什么情况啊
Okay, whoa, what's going on here?
你是谁啊
And who might you be?
-是我 金茜 -不
- It's me, Kinsey. - No, see...
我产生幻觉了吧 肯定是的
I'm hallucinating, right? I must be hallucin--
你不是真的
You-- You're not real.
我肯定是产生幻觉了 因为不然...
I must be hallucinating because that would mean...
我死了吗
Am I dead?
-我死了吗 -斯考特
- Wait, am I dead? Am I-- - Scot! Scot, Scot.
相信我
Trust me.
定定神
Steady on, mate.
这怎么可能
How is this even possible?
我们在我脑子里
We're inside my head.
我知道商场挺傻的 但
I know, I know a mall is lame, but...
但我们怎么能进入你的脑子
Yes, so, how exactly are we... are we inside your head?
钥匙大宅里有好多能允许你做神奇事情的钥匙
Key House is full of these keys that let you do magical stuff.
这把钥匙允许你进入他人的脑袋
This one lets you go into people's heads.
好吧 你是说
Right, so what you're saying is...
我是死了
I am dead.
我是说
What I'm saying...
魔法是真的
is the magic is real.
对我们来说是
For us.
我觉得你是最该能理解的人
I figured you of all people would appreciate it.
你在开玩笑吧
You're taking the piss.
-你把我带到哪来了 -我知道听上去疯狂
- Where have you taken me? - I know it sounds crazy.
疯狂 这何止疯狂
Crazy? No, this is beyond crazy, okay?
这绝对疯透了 简直是神经病
This is absolutely bloody barmy. This is completely mental.
你压力大时更英国了
You get a lot more English under stress.
来吧 这边来
Come on. This way.
什么...
What...
爸爸回忆
这里都是我的记忆
These are all filled with my memories.
当然了 为什么是糖果店
Course they are. Why a candy shop?
我爸爸喜欢吃甜食
My dad had a sweet tooth.
我也受了影响
It kind of brushed off on me.
这是我最喜欢的一个生日
This was my favorite birthday.
我没多少朋友
I didn't have a lot of friends,
我爸就安排我们在水族馆度过了一天
so my dad planned this whole day at the aquarium just for us.
我才八岁
I was eight.
我能看吗
Can I see?
-敲敲门 -是谁
- Knock, knock. - Who's there?
是鱼
Fish.
那个鱼[打喷嚏]
Fish who?
保重
Gesundheit.
-他挺幽默 -他的确是这么觉得的
- He was a bit of a comedian. - He certainly thought so.
那边还有活鲨鱼呢
They even have live sharks over there.
挺吓人吧
Pretty creepy, huh?
斯考特 你没事吧
Scot, are you okay?
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道
I freakin' knew it.
我一直都知道 我知道魔法是真的
I always knew. I knew magic existed.
这个宇宙那么复杂
This universe is way too complex
那么随机 它不可能不存在
and random for it not to exist, you know?
是啊
Totally.
天啊
I mean...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我一直以为那天只有我和我爸
I always thought it was just me and my dad that day.
怎么会
How come?
我不知道
I don't know.
她不是个传统型的家长
I mean, she isn't really the traditional parent type.
不像我爸那样
Not like my dad was.
她并不总是在
She's always been there.
真不敢相信我屏蔽掉了关于她的部分
I can't believe I blocked her out of that memory.
别对自己那么严苛
Don't be so hard on yourself, all right?
我们的大脑 是不完美的机器
Our brains are... they're imperfect machines.
它经常做各种疯狂的事
They do all kinds of crazy stuff all the time.
金茜 看看这里
I mean, Kinsey, look at this place.
多疯狂
This is mental.
好吗
All right?
我还以为
And here I was thinking
我是唯一周六来图书馆的废物呢
I was the only loser at the library on a Saturday.
你拿了什么
Whatcha got there?
研究书籍
Research.
好啊
Cool.
研究什么的
For what?
我知道你说我未必会喜欢 但是
I know you said it probably wasn't my thing, but...
桑底顿
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean for it to come off that way, I just...
我回家路上一直觉得自己好讨厌
I felt like a complete asshole the whole ride home.
有些人觉得这是小妞文学
Some people consider this stuff chick lit
我讨厌那个说法 好性别歧视
and I hate that term, it's so sexist.
就像认为一个男人不可能
Almost as sexist as thinking a guy
喜欢一位女权主义浪漫小说家的
couldn't possibly enjoy the work
著作一样性别歧视吗
of a feminist romance novelist?
没想到你这么幽默呢
I didn't realize you were so funny.
我拿关于英国的冷知识把你无聊得要死时
You didn't pick up on that when I was boring you to death
你没发现这点吗
with facts about the UK?
我正要去菲尔餐馆买♥♥点蛤蜊浓汤
I was just about to go and grab some clam chowder at Phil's.
来吗
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表