剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
秘匙 第一季 第六集
艾利 快接电♥话♥
Come on, Ellie, pick up.
我是艾利 我现在无法接听
Hey, it's Ellie. I'm not available right now,
请留下姓名
but if you leave your name--
不好意思 我还要等多久
Excuse me, how much longer?
再等五分钟应该就行
Should be just another five minutes.
你五分钟前就这么说的
You said that five minutes ago.
你好
Hi there.
抱歉让你久等
Sorry for the waiting.
本警局一般也就处理些
This department's not used to handling much more
噪音投诉 小偷小摸什么的
than the occasional noise complaint, or petty theft, or van--
我是丹尼尔·马图克警探
Detective Daniel Matuko.
尼娜·洛克 是我发现了乔
Nina Locke. I'm the one who found Joe.
-我知道 -我们能私下聊吗
- Yes, I know. I was-- - Can we talk in private?
好 去我办公室吧
Oh, sure. My office.
你要来点咖啡或新鲜油饼吗
Offer you some coffee or a fresh cruller?
看来不要
No cruller.
请坐
Have a seat.
你朋友的事我很遗憾
I'm very sorry about your friend.
我不太了解他
I didn't know him very well,
但乔在本镇很受爱戴
but Joe was a beloved man in this town.
所以我那晚
Which is why I wanted to
才想在他家找你谈
speak to you the other night at his house,
但他们叫我等
but they told me I had to wait.
我其实今天本打算打电♥话♥给你跟进一下
I was actually planning on calling you today to follow-up.
-我们还在调查乔的死 -不是自杀
- We're still investigating Joe's death. - It wasn't suicide.
他不会那么做的
He wouldn't do that.
我说了 我们还在调查乔...
Like I said, we're still investigating Joe's--
乔是被杀的
Joe was murdered.
你为什么那么想
What would make you think that?
我去的时候 门没锁 敞开着
When I was there, the door was unlocked. It was open.
本镇大部分人家都不锁门
Most of the doors in this town are unlocked.
我听到房♥子里有人了
I heard someone in the house.
你看到什么人了吗
Did you see anyone?
有任何证据表明那里有人吗
Any evidence that says somebody else was there?
没有 但是
Well, no, no, but...
我发现他前一小时 他给我留了语♥音♥信息
he left me a voicemail an hour before I found him.
尼娜 是乔
Hi, Nina, it's Joe.
我
I, uh--
我刚看到了些东西
I just saw something.
我无法解释的东西
But I can't explain it.
我得让你看看 我整晚都在家
I think I just need to show you, I'll be home all night.
-你觉得他是想给你看什么 -我不知道
- What do you think he planned on showing you? - I have no idea.
但要自杀的人
But that's not the message
不会留这样的语♥音♥信息
someone leaves who's about to kill themselves.
乔绝对没有理由自杀
Joe had absolutely no reason to commit suicide.
我那晚看到他过
I saw him that night.
他根本没在难过什么
He wasn't upset about anything.
要说起来 我才是难过的那个
If anything, I was the one who was upset.
难过什么
About what?
你可能听说过
You might've heard that I...
我最近失去了丈夫
I lost my husband recently
乔在帮我
and Joe was helping me...
去理解这件事
try to make sense of it.
听着
Listen...
我不想让你觉得我在搪塞你
I don't want to sound dismissive,
但我得追随证据
but I've got to go with the evidence.
证据强烈显示是自杀
And the evidence strongly points toward suicide.
尽管如此
That said,
我们会考虑一切的
we will take everything under consideration.
艾利·韦登呢
What about Ellie Whedon?
你跟她谈过了吗
Have you talked to her?
抱歉 洛克太太 我不能再说更多了
Sorry, Mrs. Locke, I can't give you any more details.
这是乔的吗
Is this Joe's?
对 我们在他家办公室的
Yeah, we found that on his desk
桌上发现的
in his home office.
他说他有东西想给我看
He said he had to show me something.
可能就是盒子里的什么东西
It could've been something in this box.
我恐怕不能让你翻看
I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
但我保证 我了解到更多情况会马上联♥系♥你
But you have my word, I will be in touch as soon as I know more.
兰道·洛克
兰道 不要
Rendell, no!
真疯狂 是吧
So crazy, right?
我们才见过他
We just saw him
现在已经天人永隔
and now he's gone.
你永远不知道别人脑子里到底是不是有炸♥弹♥
You never know what's going on in someone's brain.
是啊
That's true.
你稍后还想过来吗
Hey... do you still wanna come over later?
当然
Yeah, of course.
好
Okay.
好 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Okay, so we have a big problem.
龙虾怪的高♥潮♥死亡戏
The climactic demise of Nephropidae.
初剪的效果不太理想
The first cut came out a bit rubbish.
怎么 我们没搞定[剥开]龙虾吗
What, don't think we cracked the lobster?
真好笑
Good one.
但也不完全是坏消息
But it's not all bad news, however.
-我找到了别的办法 -"我"是指
- I found another solution. - And by "I," You mean--
我们 抱歉
We, sorry.
这一切都多亏了
None of this would've been possible
了不起的金茜·洛克
without the brilliant Kinsey Locke.
抱歉 你指什么
I'm sorry, none of what, exactly?
我多写了几场戏
Oh, I've written a few extra scenes
我觉得真的能扭转乾坤
that I really think will make this thing sing,
金茜和我已经拍了一场戏
and Kinsey and I have already shot one.
怎么拍的 设备都在我车里
And how's that? All the equipment's in my van.
我们
Well, we...
金茜想到了别的办法
Kinsey had a work around.
我去
Shit.
怎么了
What is it?
我们失去了马瑟森码头
We lost the Matheson Docks.
-是...沉了吗 -是皮尼亚先生
- As in they... they sunk? - As in Mr. Peña,
业主 不许我们在那里拍摄
the owner, won't let us film there.
为什么
Why not?
他不想应付潜在责任什么的
He doesn't wanna deal with potential liability... Blah, blah.
所以才没人想在马瑟森拍摄
See, there's a reason no one wants to shoot in Matheson.
这小破地方根本没准备好迎接这样的大机会
This town is so not ready for it's big break.
没事的
Okay, it's fine. It's okay.
我们会另想办法的
We will find something else, all right?
我们必须想
We have to, okay?
这是至关重要的一场戏
This is the pivotal scene.
是英雄在龙虾怪的老巢
This is our hero's epic showdown
跟他的史诗级对决 好吗
with Nephropidae inside his lair, okay?
我们想想 然后明天重新部署
Let's think on it and regroup tomorrow,
好吗
all right?
金茜 泰勒呢
Hey, Kins! Where's Tyler?
他今晚在他女友家玩
He's hanging at his girlfriend's tonight.
才离开几周 就错过了热门八卦
Gone for a few weeks and I miss all the hot goss.
那是什么
Whatcha got there?
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
你不记得
Does it bother you that
那么多童年的事 不让你困扰吗
you don't remember pieces of your childhood?
我不怎么去想
I don't really think about it.
我觉得你的大脑
I think your brain forgets
会忘记旧事来记住新事
old memories to make space for new ones.
你要给我看什么
What do you want to show me?
那是什么
What are those?
是记忆
They're memories.
我觉得那是你的记忆
I think they're your memories.
那是怎么...
Well, how did they make...
这是谁做的
Who made these?
我知道这没道理 但
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表