剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
Bode?
博迪
Bode!
-妈妈 -博迪
- Mom? - Bode!
博迪 救我
Bode, help me!
-博迪 救我 -我去求助
- Bode, help me! - I'm gonna go find help!
回声
Echo?
回声 我们需要你帮忙
Echo, we need your help!
我在 博迪
I'm here, Bode.
我妈妈有麻烦了
My mom's in trouble.
我用了钥匙 然后她钻进了我的镜子
I used the key, and then she went through my mirror
现在我不知道怎么让她出来
and now I don't know how to get her out!
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
回声
Echo!
我帮你 博迪
I'll help you, Bode.
但如果我们要救你妈
But if we're gonna save your mom,
我需要给我那把任意门钥匙
I need you to give me the Anywhere Key.
她去哪了
Where did she go?
那把钥匙打开通往自我监狱的门
That key opens the door to the prison of the self.
那是个困住敌人的好地方
It's a fine place to trap your enemies.
你不是说那把钥匙让你看到死去的人吗
I thought you said that key lets you see people who have died!
对 那也不假
Yup. And that part is true.
很多人是死在了那里 因为很难从那里出来
Many people have died in there because it's very hard to get out.
回见了 小子
See you around, kiddo.
-你俩得帮我救妈妈 -怎么了
- Guys, help, it's Mom! - What's the matter?
她进了我的镜子
She went through my mirror!
-你说什么呢 -我带你们看 来
- What are you talking about? - I'll show you! Come on!
什么鬼啊
What the hell?
这不可能是真的
That can't be real.
妈妈
Mom?
泰勒
Tyler?
-我得进去 -别
- I have to go in. - No!
来
Here.
找到她后 用这个回来 好吗
Use this to get back when you find her, okay?
好
All right.
小心
Be careful.
妈妈
Mom.
-泰勒 -妈妈
- Tyler! - Mom!
泰勒
Tyler!
-妈妈 -泰勒
- Mom! - Tyler!
妈妈
Mom!
泰勒
Tyler!
-妈妈 -泰勒
- Mom! - Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler!
-泰勒 -妈妈 闭上眼睛
- Tyler! - Mom, close your eyes,
顺着我的声音来
just follow my voice!
-你能听到我吗 -我能听到
- Can you hear me? - I can hear you.
妈妈
Mom!
过来 闭上眼睛
Over here! Close your eyes!
你听上去近些了
You sound closer!
-我能听到 -继续走
- I can hear you! - Keep going!
把我们拽出去
Pull us out!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-刚刚是怎么回事 -我说了
- What the hell just happened? - I told you,
这些钥匙是真的
these keys are for real business.
这是怎么回事
This is... what is this?
这房♥子里有各种魔法钥匙
This house is full of magical keys.
妈妈
Mom?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Fine. Fine!
你在派对上玩得开心吗
Did you have fun at your party?
镜子
The mirror?
不是挺好的吗
It's nice, right?
需要修葺一下
Uh... It could use some polishing.
妈妈
Mom!
你钻进了镜子里
You went through the mirror in there!
然后在里面迷路了
And then you got lost inside!
他没撒谎
He's not lying.
你刚刚就在里面
You were just in there.
我们在说什么呢
What are we talking about?
镜子
The mirror.
是啊
Oh, right.
我们也可以在你房♥间里放一个
We can get you one for your room, too.
我会加到清单上
I'll add it to the list.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
拉瑟
Lesser?
有人探视
You got a visitor.
萨姆
Hi, Sam.
我说了我会来看你
I told you I'd come see you.
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表