剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
这是斯努基
And this is Snooki,
柠檬果冻 巴斯光年 斯努基二世
Lemonjello, Buzz Lightyear, Snooki the Second,
菲比 钱德勒 莫妮卡 但
Phoebe, Chandler and Monica, but...
你们最出名的亲戚
the most famous relative,
没人见过
no one's ever seen.
洛克家族怪物
The Locke-ness Monster
拼写都不一样
That's not even spelled the same.
我们的参观在厨房♥结束
Concluding our tour in the kitchen.
太好了
Excellent.
好了 各位 去收拾行李 到处看看
Okay, guys. Unpack, explore.
我们开始吧
Let's do this thing.
泰勒 想选房♥间吗
Tyler. Want to pick rooms?
你替我选吧
You pick for me.
好像有主题
I sense a theme.
我要申请帕森斯设计学院的
I'm applying to Parsons
夏季项目
for their summer program.
我得提交一张自行车的草图
I have to submit one sketch of a bicycle.
出了名地难画呢
Famously hard to draw.
是啊
Exactly.
他们都看上去歪歪扭扭
They all look warped.
歪歪扭扭未必不好
Warped isn't a bad thing.
去问毕加索就知道了
Just ask Picasso.
是啊
Yeah...
如果爸爸还在你就不会那么做
You wouldn't do that if Dad were still here.
如果爸爸还在 我们就不会离开西雅图 蠢蛋
If Dad were still here, we'd be in Seattle, dum-dum.
严肃问题 泰勒
Serious question, Tyler.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我知道我们都不好 但是
I mean, I know none of us are okay, but...
你似乎心不在焉
you seem really far away.
我知道你和爸爸在之前总在吵架
I know you and Dad were fighting a lot right before.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
骗人
Frickin' liar.
那人居然已经知道我们的身份了
I can't believe that guy already knew who we were.
习惯吧
Get used to it.
明天到学校肯定更糟
Tomorrow at school it's gonna be even worse.
你想知道件特蠢的事吗
You wanna know something real stupid?
我看到这地方时 我第一个想到的事
When I saw this place, the first thing I wanted to do
就是拍照发给爸爸
was text a picture to Dad.
他肯定会喜欢这里的
He'd really like this.
知道吗
You know what?
我觉得我们该发
I think we should.
来吧
Come on.
从远方向你发来照片拥抱 爱你 爸爸
看看我的工作 老板
Check my work, boss?
做得真精致
Exquisite job.
我觉得你可以搬上楼了
I'd say you're ready to move upstairs.
-那是在邀请我吗 -是去画画
- Is that an invitation? - To paint.
-我非得去吗 -是的
- Do I have to go? - Yes.
有那么不好吗 在我们繁忙的生活里
Is it so bad that in our busy lives
我想整个下午
I want to spend the afternoon
都跟我妻子在一个房♥间里工作
working in the same room as my wife?
卧室里涂一层 浴室里两层
One coat in the bedroom, two in the bath.
是 老板
Yes, boss.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
我在找那个小混♥蛋♥ 你看见他了吗
I'm twerp-hunting, have you seen him?
我们在玩打博迪
We're playing Whack-A-Bode.
没
No.
我不知道博迪在哪
I don't know where Bode is.
去地下室找找
Try the basement.
泰勒又忘拿钥匙了
Tyler forgot his key. Again.
得了 饶了他吧
Oh, come on. Give him a break.
你是...
Hi. You're--
萨姆 萨姆·拉瑟
Sam. Sam Lesser.
-我认识泰 -好 他在练习冰球
- I know Ty. - Right. He's at hockey practice.
我其实是来见洛克先生的
Actually I came to see Mr. Locke.
-萨姆 -请进
- Sam. - Come in.
-没什么事吧 -肯定冷死了
- Everything all right? - Must be freezing.
我就想谈谈
I just need to talk.
好吧
Well, uh...
你周一一早上学后
Why don't you come by my office
来我办公室吧
at school first thing Monday?
真的等不了了
It really can't wait.
我们周一再谈吧 萨姆
We can talk Monday, Sam.
不行
No, no, we can't.
把我需要知道的都告诉我
Tell me everything I need to know.
萨姆 把那个放下
Sam. I need you to put that down.
别想了
I don't think so.
你拿着枪时 我不会跟你谈的
Well, I'm not talking to you when you're holding a gun.
你确定吗 你最好重新考虑一下
You sure? You might wanna reconsider.
告诉我钥匙大宅的事
Tell me what I need to know about Key House!
不管你以为你知道那里的什么事
Whatever you think you understand about that place...
你根本不知道
you don't.
爸爸 不
Dad! No!
爸爸
Dad!
锁上了
It's locked!
不不
No, no, no, no!
开门 拜托 妈妈
Open the door, please! Mom!
不
No!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
你是我的回声吗
Are you my echo?
是的
Yes.
我是
I am...
博迪
Bode.
邓肯
Um... Hey, Dunc,
你之前不是负责打理这里的吗
weren't you in charge of taking care of this place?
我一直很忙
Well, I've been very busy.
-教醉酒的女人画画吗 -对
- Teaching drunk ladies to paint? - Exactly.
非常耗时 也非常累
It's time-consuming. And exhausting.
那水暖系统的事有进展了吗
Well, have there been any updates to the plumbing?
或是电力 供暖
Electrical? Heating?
屋顶
Roof?
-我的渎职是非常一致的 -好吧
- I've been very consistent in my neglect. - Okay,
那么你和兰道都一直像躲瘟疫一样回避着这里
so, both you and Rendell have avoided this place like the plague.
这不是个开心的地方
It wasn't a happy place.
如果你们都那么讨厌这里 为什么不卖♥♥掉
Well, if you both hated it so much, why didn't you just sell it?
我想的 相信我 但兰道不许
I wanted to, believe me, but Rendell wouldn't let me.
但等你修缮好
But once you fix it up,
我们能把钥匙大宅卖♥♥笔大钱
we can sell Key House for jillions
然后你能随便搬到哪去
and then you can move anywhere.
不 我不是那么打算的
No, that's not the plan.
我需要个项目
I mean, I need a project.
我的孩子们需要个家
My kids need a home.
非得是这个项目吗
Does it have to be this project?
这栋房♥子
This home?
博迪吓坏了
Listen, Bode's freaking out.
他说井亭里有个女人
He says there's a girl in the well house.
亲爱的 我去看看
Hey, sweetheart, let me check it out.
好 门锁着 你有钥匙吗
Okay, the door's locked, do you have the key?
好多年没见到了
I haven't seen it in years.
我没理由进去 井水被海水污染了
There's no reason to go in, the well's contaminated with sea water.
里面没人
There's no one in here.
我听到声音了 我发誓
I heard a voice, I swear!
-或许是回声 -对 她也是那么说的
- Maybe you heard an echo. - Yeah, that's what she said!
她说她是我的回声
She said she was my echo!
好吧 听着 伙计
Okay, listen, now, bud.
在那里玩可不安全
That's not a safe place to play.
屋顶已经老旧 随时可能坍塌
The roof is old and it might collapse at any minute.
不是碰上蝙蝠就是沾上破伤风
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表